Nowadays, there are so many products of witt juicepresso juicer wjpw-1 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for witt juicepresso juicer wjpw-1 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings witt juicepresso juicer wjpw-1 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
806 reviews analysed
1. Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer and Mincer SW-2000, Cold Press Masticating Juice Extractor in Red and Black
- SLOW 47 RPM – Slow, cold press juice extraction results in the best, fresh juices with minimal oxidation compared with juice from centrifugal juicers
- DUO-BLADE AUGER – Makes juicing faster and easier for both juicing beginners and experienced users who want to spend less time and effort in the kitchen yet still include healthy juices in their diet
- INCLUDED MINCING ATTACHMENT – Increase the versatility of the Slowstar by turning it into a food homogenizer, great for everything from salsas to frozen sorbets
- POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT 200 WATT MOTOR – 3-stage reduction gears produces torque 2-3 times greater than other vertical masticating juicers so there is less jamming and more juicing. The chute opening is 1.5 Inch x 2.5 Inch
- CONVENIENT JUICE CAP – Control the juice flow during juicing so you can easily switch containers, premix juice, and stop spillage by opening or closing the cap
- INDUSTRY LEADING 10-YEAR WARRANTY -A dedicated customer service team ensures you will be juicing for many years to come. 100% BPA-free Housing &
2. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
- Heavy-duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly
- 700-watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction ; Safety Locking Arm: Juicer will not operate without juicer cover in place and safely locking arm in place in the vertical operating position.Pulp Container Capacity: 1.6 qt Pulp Container
- Extra-large 3-inch centered feed tube. Heavy Grade Polymer Body, Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins
- Dishwasher-safe parts; custom cleaning brush included ; Voltage:110-120 Volts ; Power:700 Watts
- Measures 10-1/2 by 10 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty. Collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability||‘Rolls Royce’ of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
3. Juicepresso Platinum Cold Press Juicer Latest Generation Juicepresso
HAVE YOU BOUGHT A JUICER AND FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO CLEAN? Juicepresso cold press juicer is the easiest cleaning juicer on the market. It has a small footprint and is DISHWASHER SAFE! ARE YOU SPENDING $6-$10 PER BOTTLE FOR COLD PRESSED JUICE? Make you own organic cold pressed juice at home with Juicepresso. Save hundreds of dollars on a juice cleanse DID YOU BUY AN EXPENSIVE BLENDER AND THINK IT WAS A JUICER? A blender is not a juicer. Blenders and whole food machines do not extract juice from fruits and vegetables! They create heat and friction which can cause fruits and vegetables to lose nutrition. DO YOU HAVE A MASTICATING JUICER ALREADY? If you alreay have a masticating juicer you know how difficult it is to clean. JUICEPRESSO is the easiest cleaning Cold pressed juice does not oxidize quickly and can last for up to 72 hours in the refrigerator. The pulp that is produced is also much drier, meaning that the maximum amount of juice has been extracted from fruits and vegetables. Cold press juicers produce up to 40% more juice than high speed juicers. Traditional centrifugal juicers operate at high speed. A shredder disc or spinning blade is used to pulverize fruits and vegetables against a metal strainer, generating a force that separates the juice from the pulp. High speed creates friction and heat, which can destroy nutrients and enzymes from fruits and vegetables. The juice extracted from centrifugal juicers also separates and oxidizes much faster. This oxidation causes your juice to begin losing nutrients minutes after juicing. The pulp extracted is a lot wetter, yielding much less juice than a slow juicer. Juicepresso operates at an incredibly slow 40 RPM, providing maximum juice extraction. Although juicing time remains the same as centrifugal juicers, Juicepresso provides up to 40% more juice. The patented, dishwasher safe three in one screw makes clean up fast and easy. Since pressed juice lasts up to three days in your fridge, you can juice less often.
4. Switol Manual Citrus Juicer, Commercial Hand Orange juice Squeezer, Suitable for Many Fruit such as Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Pomegranate etc (Gray)
- Get Juice in Just Three Steps – Cut the citrus into half, put the flat cut side down on the plate of the strainer and bring down the hammer.
- Stop Wasting – Extracts every last drop out of oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes, pomegranates with handy and professional juice press.
- Easy to Clean – Throw the stainless steel strainer into the dishwasher or wash it with hand, scrub the cap with a dishcloth, dry the citrus extractor at last.
- Pure Delicious Juice – Unlike an electric juicer machine, our citrus juice maker will not rub the rind, so you can enjoy the good taste juice without bitter rind taste.
- Our heavy duty juice crusher is perfect for restaurants, bars, families, where you need lots of fresh juice.
Our industrial heavy duty lever juicer is perfect for restaurants, grocery stores, bars, fruit shops it’s also a great gift for family or friends who love to make healthy fresh juice regularly and frequently.
– Quickly and Easily Juicing
You can squeeze a glass of juice within 2 minutes. Just cut the citrus into half ( not require peeling ), put the flat side down on the strainer and press the handle.
– Lifetime Use
Our hand operated Juicer is made up of stainless steel and cast iron with rust-proof coating and it can last for many years.
– More Delicious Juice
Our juicer can squeezing best tasting juice instead of rind taste that other juice machines would give you. The built-in strainer cup catches all seeds but let some pulp through. If you don’t like fruit flesh in your juice, you could easily add a wire strainer step to your process.
Height: 15.5” for storing 28.5” for operating
Length: 11.5” for storing 16.5” for operating
1. Clean the citrus press carefully before first use.
2. Check the stainless steel screws. If screws loose, please tighten it carefully with the wrenches which are part of the delivery.
3. Using the fruit juicer on stable ground.
4. Insert the funnel into the juice press. then insert the screen and place a glass under the funnel.
5. Cut the fruits in half, put one half on the screen, move down the lever arm slowly until all juice is squeezed out.
6. After long use, tightening the screws, and oil the shaft and joints with any kitchen oil.
Juicer press will tilt forward if you apply force to the handle for juicing citrus, so you need put one hand on the back at the same time.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Witt Juicepresso Juicer Wjpw1 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!