Finding your suitable readers for venting a dryer through the roof is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for venting a dryer through the roof including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
592 reviews analysed
1. Dryerbox Model 350 DB-350 | New Construction 2×4 Walls – Venting up
- Existing or New Construction? Please read the full description below to assist with your selection.
- Up or Down Venting Direction? Review the images to assist with your selection.
- Yields 2 sq. feet of living area by moving both appliances back 5 inches without crushing the hose
- Efficiency is increased, fire hazard is lessened, and clothes take less time to dry
- 22 Ga. metal deep drawn recessed dryer vent box with gas port knock-out and Pipe support tab
2. BetterVent Indoor Dryer Vent Kit – Protect Indoor Air Quality and Save Energy with a Superior Dryer Lint Filter (Electric Dryers Only)
- INDOOR DRYER VENT LINT TRAP – Double filter system captures lint and dust for healthier indoor environment. The stainless steel screen acts as a pre-filter capturing large lint particles, pet hair, etc. and can be cleaned with a sweeping motion of the hand. The polyester filter will capture the finer lint dust and can be vacuumed clean for extended use or replaced when fully loaded with lint. Compatible with electric dryers only.
- SAVE ENERGY – Clothes dry faster, saving time and energy. Savings increase in colder months by returning warm dryer air into the room.
- NO WATER NEEDED – This patented double filter system does not use water, eliminating messy cleanups.
- SAFETY ALERT FEATURE – There is a patent pending Safety Vent Flap designed to open, as a reminder to clean the screen and filter. This is a great solution for renters or homeowners concerned with dryer lines that exceed the dryer manufacturer’s recommendations, resulting in inefficient operation and lint accumulation.
- MADE IN USA – Manufactured in the United States of America. All installation hardware included.
This indoor dryer vent is designed to capture the lint from your electric clothes dryer, for those unable to vent to the outside. All types of indoor dryer vents will allow heat and humidity into the room. We recommend the user allow for air circulation and ventilation when operated in confined spaces. This patented double filter system does not use water, eliminating messy cleanups. The stainless steel screen acts as a pre-filter capturing large lint particles, pet hair, etc. and can be cleaned with a sweeping motion of the hand. The polyester filter will capture the finer lint dust and can be vacuumed clean for extended use or replaced when fully loaded with lint. Replacement filters are available in packages of 6, lasting most users up to a year under normal conditions. There is a patent pending “safety vent flap” designed to open, as a reminder to clean the screen and filter. For renters or homeowners concerned with dryer lines that exceed the dryer manufacturer’s recommendations, resulting in inefficient operation and lint accumulation, this is a great solution. Saves energy in colder months by returning warm dryer air into the room. All installation hardware included. Customer supplies hose and clamps. Installation is quick and easy, instructions included. If you’ve purchased this product in the last 30 days and one or both of the side clips is broken, please reach out to [email protected] for a replacement.
3. Duraflo 6013BL Roof Dryer Vent Flap with ATT Collar, Black
The Roof Dryer Vent with Flapper and Attached Collar is ideal for condominiums, townhouses, apartment buildings and homes with an upstairs laundry room.
From the Manufacturer
The Roof Dryer Vent with Flapper and Attached Collar is ideal for condiminiums, townhouses, aprartment buildings and homes with an upstairs laundry room
4. Dryer Dock Dryer Vent 6" for 4" Tubes, White
Dryer Dock Dryer Vent 6″ for 4″ Tubes, White
5. Builder’s Best 012635 Roof Vent Cap, Black Galvanized Metal, with 4-inch diameter collar
This 012635 Black Metal Roof Vent Cap is designed for use with range hood and bath fan exhaust. It is 26 gauge galvanized steel with a black powder coat finish. This 4-inch version includes a removable 1/4 x 1/4 inch screen and a removable backdraft flapper. Builder’s Best black metal roof caps begin with galvanized steel which has some corrosion protection. The high performance polyester powder coating shows very little corrosion when subjected to the ASTM B117. These roof caps have been tested for 480 hours (20 days) with a sodium chloride (salt) solution to accelerate a corrosion process. (ASTM B117 tests conducted by a third party lab.) These roof caps performed much better than the leading brand (painted steel) and a foreign brand (painted galvanized). The 012633 Black Metal Roof Vent Caps are built in the USA by Builder’s Best, Inc.
From the Manufacturer
Speedi-Products 4-Inch Black Galvanized Flush Roof Cap with Removable Screen, Back draft Damper and 4-Inch Collar. Used for Exhaust Venting Systems. Can be used for Remodeling, Do it yourself and New Residential projects.
6. Builder’s Best 010149 Adjustable Dryer Vent Periscope, 0" to 5", 6" Length, 2" ID, Aluminum
- 0 to 5-inch telescoping rigid dryer vent for overlapping or very close outlets
- Only requires 2 1/2 inches of clearance between the wall and the dryer
- 2″ x 6″ rigid aluminum with smooth interior decreases air friction
- draw-band collar for dryer connection
- Crimped fitting for wall connection
- Recommended by dryer manufacturers
- Made in the USA out of 100 percent aluminum
- Overall length of periscope is 12″, 0-5″ measurement is from center to center of the collars.
This 010149 Zero Periscope is specifically designed for use in situations where the dryer Outlet overlaps or is very close to the wall Outlet. The 2 inch by 6 inch smooth aluminum construction telescopes to handle outlets up to 5 inches distance from center to center. The 4 inch diameter draw band collar synchs down over the clothes dryer vent i.e.. The 4 inch diameter crimped fitting slides into most wall ies. Once installed, it needs only 2.5 inches clearance behind the dryer. If your outlets are very close and you need to move the dryer closer to the wall, this vent maintains critical airflow and provides all metal performance. Clothes dryer manufacturers specify “only rigid or flexible metal vent shall be used for exhausting. Do not use plastic or metal foil vent.” installation instructions are included inside each carton. The zero periscope is built in the USA by Builder’s Best, Inc.
7. Deflecto Supurr-Vent Louvered Outdoor Dryer Vent Cover, 4 Inches Hood, White (HS4W/18)
- 4″ (10.2cm) diameter vent opening
- 6″ x 6″ total unit size
- Helps keep wind, rain and snow from entering outdoor dryer vents
- Dryer vent cover is easy to install and opens with ease for maximum exhaust flow
- Features curved louvers for quieter operation
- Durable and weather-resistant with UV inhibitor added to hood to prevent sun damage and cracking
The Deflecto Supurr-Vent Louvered Dryer Vent Hood Cover helps keep wind, rain and snow from entering outdoor dryer vents. The vent cover is easy to install and features curved louvers for quieter operation. Opens with ease for maximum exhaust flow, and it is durable and weather-resistant with UV inhibitor added to hood to prevent sun damage and cracking.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Venting A Dryer Through The Roof for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!