We spent many hours on research to finding tummy time baby gym, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best tummy time baby gym, you should not miss this article. tummy time baby gym coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 tummy time baby gym by our suggestions
632 reviews analysed
1. Infantino 4-in-1 Jumbo Baby Activity Gym & Ball Pit
- 4-IN-1: This play gym helps baby grow from newborn to active toddler with : TUMMY TIME – work on raising the head and tummy with the bolster pillow and mirror , OVER HEAD PLAY: track objects and eventually grip them with changeable linking toys, SIT & PLAY: sit without support and play with toys and teether, TODDLER BALL PIT
- TAKE WITH YOU FEATURES: This gym includes 5 linkable toys including a teether that can be re-positioned on the gym or linked to strollers & car seats for on-the-go entertainment. Toys include different colors, shapes and crinkles to help baby’s cognitive growth
- VERSATILITY: one of the best parts of this activity gym is the ability to move toys around to different spaces allowing baby to experience more fun and new challenges! The gym, large mirror and bolster pillow all have links on them for the toys to be switched on and off
- ULTIMATE FUN: Includes 40 balls for even more play options
- EASY STORAGE SPACE: Stay clean and organized with this activity gym’s cute storage sloth to pack the balls away
Babies will love this improved transforming 4-in-1 Jumbo activity Gym & ball pit. This unique gym converts into a fun, sensory-stimulating oversized ball pit that’s perfect for busy toddlers. When the fun is done, store the included colorful balls conveniently in the Sloth shaped body.
2. Fisher-Price Deluxe Kick ‘n Play Piano Gym
- Frustration Free Packaging: Easy to open, 100% recyclable, and less packaging waste
- 4 ways to play:
- Learning content changes with baby’s age &
- stage with Smart Stages technology:
Sense (0 months +): Up to 20 minutes of continuous music
Discover (3 months +): Short songs about animals
Explore (6 months +): Songs &
- phrases introduce colors, shapes &
Bonus piano play setting: Press for real piano notes
- Large keyboard with 5 light-up keys, removes for take-along play. Age Birth to 36 Months
- 5 repositionable toys: self-discovery mirror, elephant teether, crinkle panda, lion rattle &
- monkey cymbal clackers
3. Infantino Twist and Fold Activity Gym, Vintage Boy
4. Infantino Sweet Safari Twist and Fold Activity Gym and Play Mat
5. Baby Einstein Caterpillar & Friends Play Gym with Lights and
Melodies, Ages Newborn +
6. Infantino Pond Pals Twist and Fold Activity Gym and Play Mat
7. Infantino 4-in-1 Milestones & Memories Twist & Fold Gym, Light Blue
- Printed mat features 1-12 months and movable crinkle star frame
- 5 modes: Lay & play, tummy time, sit & play, on-the-go stroller toys, and milestone photo prop
- 5 multi-sensory toys, including a BPA free teether, encourage batting, grasping, and tactile exploration
- High contrast colors visual stimulation & tracking
- Manufacturer maximum age: 24 Months
- Manufacturer minimum age: 0 Months
Babies will love this soft, engaging activity gym while mom & dad capture milestones & memories throughout baby’s 1st year. Just remove the arches and grab your camera to journal baby’s growth! Large linking loops allow the 5 engaging toys to be positioned on the gym arches and mat. Attach them to the mirror or bolster pillow for take along play. With a simple twist & fold, your gym is ready to take on the go or tuck away for another day.
8. Skip Hop Silver Lining Cloud Baby Play Mat and Activity Gym, Multi
- Ages 0+
- Developmental activities include: musical sheep, light-up star, cloud squeaker, bird rattle and baby-safe sunshine mirror
- Oversize mat offers cushiony comfort and multiple textures for sensory development
- Includes cloud-shaped tummy time pillow with a plush minky surface on one side and a fun print on the other
- PVC-free, Phthalate-free
9. Lamaze Spin and Explore Baby Gym and Tummy Time Baby Play Mat
- IT’S TUMMY TIME: Spin and Explore Garden Gym helps your kiddo enjoy tummy time and get ready to crawl.
- IS IT A BIRD? A PLANE? No, it’s your little hero having a super spin on the Gym’s rotating platform.
- COLORFUL CREATURES: Each of the 5 petals encourages baby to interact and play while helping the muscles needed for rolling over and crawling.
- BABY LOVED, SCIENCE PROVEN: Designed to promote problem solving and help baby develop visual, tactile, fine and gross motor skills.
- RIGHT TOY, RIGHT TIME: It’s the idea that’s driven us for over 20 years to understand and design toys to support bonding and development at every stage.
Lamaze brings a whole new twist with its Captain Calamari Spin & Explore Gym. Specially designed with the help of developmental experts, this is here to make tummy time enjoyable, with a comfy center to support the baby as they learn to move and play. This on the go interactive toy is ideal for helping the development of muscles required for crawling and rolling. This toy grows with the baby, remove the spinner once the baby learns to sit up assuring the fun and learning never stop.
Designed for use from birth up to 24 months, the award-winning Lamaze Spin and Explore Garden Gym introduces a new format for tummy time, one of the key developmental phases of a newborn. Developed in conjunction with pediatricians and child development experts from Yale University, this colorful mat encourages baby to spin and explore the world on their tummy, which helps them develop the muscle strength necessary for sitting up and crawling.
Enjoy Tummy Time With Your Little One
Tummy time is an important developmental activity for newborns. During the first months of life, babies learn how to move their bodies and gain the necessary physical strength for rolling over, sitting up, and crawling. Besides the physical benefits of tummy time, giving your infant playtime on his belly will help minimize any flat spots on his head that may have come from sleeping on his back.
The Spin and Explore offers both you and your baby a soft and safe space to make tummy time a pleasurable part of everyday activities. Baby can gently and comfortably spin around on her tummy, stretching and strengthening her upper and lower body while enjoying lots of squeaky, crinkly, tactile fun. After your baby can sit up on her own, you can remove the spinner and let her take advantage of the other visually and physically stimulating features, like the peek-a-boo leaf flap and mirror.
Fun, Innovative Design
Winner of Redbook’s “Hottest Toys of the 2007 Holiday Season,” and a Toy Insider 2007 Top 20 pick, the Spin and Explore provides an innovative platform with a unique shape and rotating motion to encourage exploration and give babies the confidence they need to try new things. As his coordination grows, baby is more likely to want to attempt new skills–like twirling around on his tummy to visit his garden pals for tactile play, interaction that motivates him to hold his head up, use his legs, and spin on his stomach.
The Spin and Explore can be used with or without the platform and also includes little loops to attach other toys to the play mat. It measures 28.0 x 5.5 x 28.0 inches (WxHxD) and comes with a garden-theme play mat, spinning platform, and ladybug platform cover. It also includes a 90 day limited warranty.
About Learning Curve
The creative force behind hundreds of award-winning toys, Learning Curve created the Lamaze Infant Development System by working in tandem with parents, babies, and childhood experts. Learning Curve understands that what matters most to parents is keeping their children healthy, happy, and safe. The company’s goal is to help parents do just that by offering products for every stage of a child’s development–from feeding to playing to sleeping. Learning Curve’s thoroughly researched developmental toys engage children, and provide parents with peace of mind. And their care, safety, feeding and soothing products give you solutions to day-to-day needs at mealtime, bedtime, at home and on-the-go.
What’s in the Box
Garden-theme play mat, spinning platform, and ladybug platform cover.
10. Carter’s Sweet Surprise Baby Activity Gym, Pink
- Filled with candy colors and yummy treats, this adorable play gym features a soft donut-shaped mat with a plush center for baby’s comfort
- Five sweet hanging toys including a musical cupcake and a lollipop with baby mirror, serve up engaging textures, sounds and more for baby to explore
- Three ways to play (Overhead, tummy time and seated) and five developmental toys include: Plush unicorn with rattle and popsicle teether, musical cupcake, ice cream with crinkle &
- waffle texture cone, soft tactile pretzel, lollipop with baby mirror
- Comfy donut-shape mat with plush center and adorable popsicle tummy time pillow
- PVC-free, Phthalate-free
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tummy Time Baby Gym for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!