We spent many hours on research to finding single serve coffee maker machine brewer cup black new kitchen brewing hot, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best single serve coffee maker machine brewer cup black new kitchen brewing hot, you should not miss this article. single serve coffee maker machine brewer cup black new kitchen brewing hot coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 single serve coffee maker machine brewer cup black new kitchen brewing hot by our suggestions
690 reviews analysed
1. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
2. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
3. K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker – Brushed Silver
The Keurig K-Elite brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig K-Elite single serve coffee maker features Strong Brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored iced coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground coffee using the Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). The K-Elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 cups between refills. You are not limited to brewing only Keurig pods in the K-Elite coffee maker. However, we recommend brewing with our Keurig branded K-Cup pods to help ensure your beverage tastes its best.
4. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
5. Cuisinart SS-10 Premium Single-Serve Coffeemaker, Silver
- K-Cup compatible brewer makes one cup at a time,Compatible with any brand of single cup pod including Keurig K-Cup pods
- 5 beverage sizes: 4-12 oz,Removable 72-ounce water reservoir,Charcoal water filter
- Hot water button lets you enjoy instant coffee, soup, tea and hot cocoa
- Rinse feature instantly cleans the inside of the brew chamber
- Material Type – Plastic. Kindly check user guide for further clarification
- Fully programmable with a full spectrum of features, including Auto On/Off and adjustable temperature control
6. Keurig K155 Office Pro Coffee Maker Brewer One Size Silver
- Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value.
- TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE: An advanced full color touchscreen interface with adjustable brew temperature and programmable auto On/Off settings.
- POUR OVER WATER RESERVOIR: With a 90 oz., easy to fill, removable Water Reservoir, you can make up to 18 cups before refilling. Full color LCD touchscreen
- FOUR BREW SIZES: Choose from four different brew sizes — 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz. or 10 oz. From strong to milder brewed beverages. Because tastes differ.
- DRAIN AND STORE: Only Keurig commercial coffee makers offer the option to easily drain and remove water from the internal hot water tank for transport and storage.
- Brew time: Less than a minute
The Keurig K155 Office PRO Commercial Coffee Maker brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone you work with can brew K-Cup pods they love. This fully programmable brewer has an interactive touchscreen that allows you to program the brew temperature, Auto On/Off and set your language preference to English, Spanish or French. The K155 Commercial Coffee Maker has a choice of four cup sizes, offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs and a drainable internal hot water tank for transport or storage. Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value.
7. Ninja Specialty Fold-Away Frother (CM401) Coffee Maker, Single Serve to 10 Cup (50 oz.), Glass Carafe
- Specialty brew: brew super-rich Coffee concentrate that you can use to create delicious lattes, macchiato, cappuccinos, and other coffeehouse-style drinks.
- Iced Coffee: brew fresh over ice for flavorful Iced Coffee that’s never watered down
- 6 brew sizes: brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or a full carafe in your Coffee maker
- Fold-away frother: turns hot or cold milk into silky-smooth froth
- Sca certified home brewer
8. Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte Black
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: A bonus 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with quiet brew technology, minimizing noise during use
- STRONG BREW: kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity.Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4 inches tall
- Programmable auto off
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: just insert a Pod, select your desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute
- LARGE 52oz WATER RESERVOIR: allows you to brew 5 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy
- BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: alerts you when it is time to Descale your Coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible
- Included Components: Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter.
9. Keurig C K-Elite Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Brewer, with Iced Coffee Capability, Extra Included, 75oz, Brushed Silver Plus Filter Bundle
- Strong brew button: increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
- Brews multiple cup sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- Iced setting: brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious Iced Coffee.
- Hot water on demand button: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
- Large 75oz water reservoir: allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
The Keurig K-Elite brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig K-Elite single serve Coffee maker features strong brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of Coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored Iced Coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite Coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground Coffee using the universal My K-Cup reusable coffee filter (sold separately). The K-Elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 Cups between refills.
10. New House Kitchen Maker K-Cup Pod Brewer Instant Reboil Single Serve, Free Filter For Use with Grounds, Coffee on Command, Mug NOT Included – Compact,
- Quick brewing: brews coffee at the perfect temperature. Quick brewing and instant re-boil function brew a great-tasting cup of Coffee right in the convenience of your own home.
- Sleek finish: stainless steel accents ensure this Coffee maker Fits in beautifully on your counter. Its slim design takes up very little space and can be stored easily – perfect for dorms, Studio apartments and small kitchens.
- Versatility: if you love K-Cups and freshly ground Coffee, no You don’t have to choose between the two! This brewer makes Coffee any way according to your mood. It brews quickly and easily so you can always have a fresh cup of joe.
- On-the-go: have a favorite travel mug or bottle? It’s tall enough to fit most mugs so you can bring your Coffee on the go. Great for frequent commuters and taking on trips.
- : for your convenience, A 1-year Hassle-Free is provided by New House Kitchen
With the New House Kitchen single serve Coffee brewer, you can quickly make hot Coffee in minutes. A truly versatile unit, this Coffee maker accepts both k-cups and Coffee grounds so you can customize your brew. The permanent filter included can be used with Coffee grounds, loose leaf tea, and more. Its compact design takes up little space on the counter, while the stainless-steel accents make it stand out in your kitchen. Perfect for small spaces such as dorm rooms, offices, and apartments. Take your Coffee to go – this brewer is designed to fit most travel mugs – no need to sacrifice personal style. travel cup not included. K-cup is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, The New House Kitchen Coffee maker is not affiliated with or sponsored by Keurig Green Mountain,
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Single Serve Coffee Maker Machine Brewer Cup Black New Kitchen Brewing Hot for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!