Nowadays, there are so many products of second camera for summer infant monitor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for second camera for summer infant monitor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings second camera for summer infant monitor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
954 reviews analysed
1. Infant Optics Add-On Camera for DXR-8 Video Monitor with Interchangeable Lens Function
- Additional Camera Unit pairs with Infant Optics DXR-8 Pan/Tilt/Zoom with Interchangeable Optical lens video monitor
- Viewing direction remotely controlled by DXR-8 Monitor Unit both horizontally and vertically.
- Compatible with Infant Optics Optical Zoom Lens (sold separately) and Optical Wide Angle Lens (sold separately) to adjust camera image perspective.
- Capable of expanding up to 3 add-on cameras (total of 4 cameras) together with your existing Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Monitor (sold separately).
- Requires Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Monitor.
2. Summer Glimpse Extra Video Camera – Extra Baby Monitor Camera Allows Parents to Monitor Multiple Rooms and/or Children, Extra Video Baby Monitor is Perfect for Growing Families
- Allows parents to monitor multiple rooms and/or children with 100% digital technology for privacy and security
- Expandable system – add cameras to monitor multiple children or rooms, up to 4 total (extra cameras sold separately)
- Infrared LED enables automatic black and white night vision in low-light/darkened rooms for continuous and overnight monitoring
- VOX – screen wake up option when camera picks up sounds in nursery
- AC adapter included
3. Summer Explore Extra Video Camera – Extra Baby Monitor Camera Allows Parents to Monitor Multiple Rooms and/or Children, Extra Video Baby Monitor is Perfect for Growing Families
- ADDED PEACE OF MIND – Growing family? Easily view multiple rooms with one monitor! This Summer Explore extra video camera expands your baby monitor system for a greater peace of mind. Purchase up to 4 total with video and audio auto-scan between rooms.
- BETTER VIEW OF BABY – The baby monitor with camera has remote camera steering that moves left to right and up and down, so no matter where baby wiggles, you have fluid 180-degree visibility.
- TALK RIGHT TO BABY – This parent-friendly infant monitor allows you to speak to your little one with the convenient talk-back feature. It also has an innovative two-color night light with calming red to help baby sleep and soft blue for a nightlight.
- NIGHTVISION – Infrared LED enables automatic black & white night vision in low-light/darkened rooms for continuous and overnight monitoring.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES – 100% digital technology for privacy and security, remote digital zoom, up to 1000-ft. range, 1-year warranty. Tabletop or wall-mounting options (mounting hardware & security clips included).
Growing family? The parenting struggle of multiple kids is real – so keep it simple when you can. The Summer Explore Extra Video Camera allows parents to quickly and easily monitor multiple rooms and/or children with one monitor! This Summer Explore extra video camera expands your baby monitor system (up to 4 cameras) and brings a greater level of peace of mind. This video monitor (system sold separately) has a digital color screen with automatic black and white night vision and a 5-inch display screen, so you can see more of your baby! Plus, room temperature display, remote digital zoom, up to 1,000-ft range and a 1-year warranty. It’s an expandable system and can be a baby monitor with 2 cameras or even up to 4 cameras. With this with this video and audio baby monitor, you’ll always be able to keep an eye on your little ones. The remote camera steering moves left to right and up and down, so no matter where baby wiggles to, you have fluid 180-degree visibility. The convenient talk-back feature allows you to speak right to your little one, to let them know you’ll be right there, or to help soothe them back to sleep. It also has an innovative two-color night light with calming red to help baby sleep and soft blue for a nightlight. This camera is only compatible with the Summer Explore Panoramic Monitor System.
4. Summer Lookout Duo 5" LCD Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras – Digital Zoom, 1000ft Range, Two-Way Audio, Night Vision, Temperature Display, and No-Hole Wall Mount
- 5.0 inch color LCD screen with 2 cameras
- Quick install with PrestoMount no-hole, removable wall mount. No tools required for assembly.
- Versatile camera can be mounted on the wall, placed on the dresser, or used on the go
- Additional Features: automatic night vision, digital privacy, digital zoom, two-way talk back to baby, and nursery temperature display
- Expandable system – add cameras to monitor multiple rooms or children (4 cameras total – cameras sold separately)
- Up to 1, 000 foot range
Want to get the best view of your baby, but don’t want to put holes in your freshly painted nursery wall or play room? The LookOut Duo 5.0 inch Video Baby Monitor with No-Hole PrestoMount provides a no-hole, no tools, easy wall mounting solution. With two cameras, you can easily monitor two rooms. The cameras can easily can be adjusted in any direction to get the perfect view. The camera also can detach from the wall mount and can quickly slide onto the included camera stand, making it simple to bring with you around the house or while you travel. In addition to getting the perfect viewing angle, the LookOut also features a large 5.0” color screen with digital zoom and automatic night vision, nursery temperature display, two-way talk back, and digital zoom.
5. Summer Baby Pixel Zoom HD Duo 5.0" High Definition Video Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras
- 5.0 inch HD picture (720p) with 6-level digital zoom and 2 cameras
- Sleepzone Virtual boundary – Set a boundary box around a selected area to alert you when your baby exits their safe space
- Hd Moonlite night vision boost – Subtly illuminate your camera’s viewing area for a clearer, temporary, in-color view of baby in the dark.
- Remote camera steering – pan left to right and tilt up and down
- Voice activated video on/off technology (VOX) – voice activation auto-wakes the screen display when baby begins to cry, babble, or fuss and automatically returns to power-save mode after 30 seconds with no activity
The Summer Infant Baby Pixel zoom HD Duo 5.0 inch high definition video monitor allows you to see, hear, and know your baby is okay with incredible picture quality and innovative new technology. With two Cameras, you can easily monitor two rooms. The baby Pixel HD zoom features HD Moonlite so you can see your child in HD even in the dark, plus a six level HD zoom letting you see baby’s tiniest movements. The remote camera steering on each camera allows you to view baby’s entire room with ease and the patent-pending SleepZone technology alerts you if baby has moved out of the Virtual boundary box. Other convenience features include a nursery temperature display, two-way talk back to baby, lullabies, white noise, clock, and voice activated screen wake-up (VOX).
6. Summer Infant Extra Camera for Baby Secure Pan/Scan/Zoom Video Baby Monitor (28920, 29250, 29253)
- Exclusively compatible with the Summer Infant Baby Secure Pan/Scan/Zoom Video Baby Monitor, model numbers 29250 and 29253. The camera is adjustable and swivel shape
- Monitor multiple rooms/children with an extra camera, up to 4 total. Microphone focuses on baby’s voice while filtering out background, ambient noises
- Additional cameras enable audio and video auto-scan feature with 8-second intervals between rooms
- Pan, scan, zoom camera is table top or wall mountable and allows for optimal viewing of baby
- Summer Infant Consumer Relations Representatives are available to assist you in finding the Extra Camera that is compatible with your system and can be reached at 1-800-BOUNCER
7. Summer Infant Extra Camera for Dual View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor (29010, 29010A)
- Exclusively compatible with the Summer Dual View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor Set, model numbers 28980/28980A
- Monitor multiple rooms/children with an extra camera, up to 4 total
- Additional cameras enable split-screen viewing to view multiple rooms or children side by side
- Pan, scan, zoom camera is table top or wall mountable and allows for optimal viewing of baby
- Summer Consumer Relations Representatives are available to assist you in finding the Extra Camera that is compatible with your system and can be reached at 1-800-BOUNCER
For parents wanting to monitor multiple rooms or children, additional cameras can be added to the Summer Infant Dual View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor Set, up to 4 total. Multiple cameras function with an 8-second audio and video auto-scan feature allowing parents to keep an eye on each room. Summer Infant Extra Cameras are model specific and cannot be used interchangeably between systems. This Extra Camera is compatible with the Summer Infant Dual View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor Set, model numbers 28980 and 28980A. The model number can be found on the sticker on the back of the handheld unit or camera. Summer Infant Consumer Relations Representatives are available to assist you in finding the Extra Camera that is compatible with your system and can be reached at 1-800-BOUNCER.
8. Infant Optics DXR-8 Pan/Tilt/Zoom 3.5″ Video Baby Monitor with Interchangeable Optical lens
- First-ever monitor with interchangeable optical lens capability – customize viewing angle and zoom
- Large 3.5″ full color LCD display in sleek, compact unit with retractable antenna, with sound-activated LED display
- Remote pan, tilt and digital zoom
- Long battery life: 10 hours on power-saving mode, 6 hours with screen on
- Comes with 1x aluminum optical zoom lens for seeing closer with refined clarity
9. Summer Infant Panorama Video Baby Monitor with 5-inch Screen and Remote Steering Camera
- Large 5.0″ full color digital flat screen with temperature display, adjustable volume and brightness control, and two-way talking
- Remote camera steering (pan &
- tilt) with digital zoom and automatic black and white night vision
- Up to 800 ft range with low battery and out of range indicators
- Expandable system supports up to 4 cameras
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Second Camera For Summer Infant Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!