We spent many hours on research to finding printable munchkin game board, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best printable munchkin game board, you should not miss this article. printable munchkin game board coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 printable munchkin game board by our suggestions
756 reviews analysed
1. Monopoly Unicorns Vs. Llamas Board Game For Ages 8 & Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- Game about adorable animals: in this awesome animal Monopoly game, unicorns and llamas faceoff to see which adorable beast is best
- Team up: this Monopoly board game for kids ages 8 and up is designed to be played in teams
- Choose to play on team unicorn or team Llama
- Mark territories with rainbow or candy cardboard title markers
- Claim titles: instead of buying properties like in the classic Monopoly board game, in the Monopoly Unicorn vs Llamas game teams claim titles for their fuzzy friends such as most huggable or cutest babies
- Get ahead with chance cards: players move ahead in the board game with hilarious Llama and unicorn chance cards featuring phrases that remind players why they love these creatures so much
- Fun board game for ages 8 and up: The Monopoly unicorns vs Llamas game plays up the rivalry of these adorable creatures
- Players can have a blast trying to prove that their furry friends are the best
Inspired by the lively rivalry between llamas and the mythical unicorn, the Monopoly Unicorns vs. Llamas game can be a fun game for animal lovers everywhere. This edition of the Monopoly board game is designed to be played in teams. Join Team Unicorn or Team Llama and move around the board to claim titles such Most Colorful, Twinkliest Eyes, Most Charming, and Sweetest. The game ends when all titles have been claimed and the team with the most titles wins. The winners can say that their adorable beast is the best! The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
2. Munchkin Deluxe
Includes 168 cards, 6 standies, 6 player cards, gameboard, rules, and die. What makes this edition “deluxe”? It’s got a big gameboard to keep your cards in place, and six colored standies that you move on the gameboard as you level up. Plus a card to go with each standie, to make it easy to remember who’s what color and who’s what gender. Go down in the dungeon. Kill everything you meet. Backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and run. Admit it. You love it.
From the Manufacturer
Munchkin is the mega-hit card game about dungeon adventure . . . with none of that stupid roleplaying stuff. You and your friends compete to kill monsters and grab magic items. Be sure to don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm . . . or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon . . and it’s illustrated by John Kovalic. Fast-playing and silly, Munchkin can reduce any roleplaying group to hysteria. And, while they’re laughing, you can steal their stuff.
3. Munchkin Cthulhu
- Now available . . . another stand-alone Munchkin game! Munchkins have hacked their way through dungeons, kung fu temples, starships, haunted houses, and super-foes. Now they face their greatest challenge – Cthulhu! Will they survive? Will they retain their sanity? Will they . . . level up?
- Munchkin Cthuhlu is a stand-alone game in the Munchkin line, this time lampooning Lovecraft’s Mythos and the horror gaming that surrounds it. Brought to you by Steve Jackson and John Kovalic, this set features four new Classes – including the Cultist – and a lot of classic monsters from outside reality. And they all have Stuff you can take from their twitching bodies. You can play Munchkin Cthulhu by itself, or combine it with any number of other Munchkin games for mind-bending silliness.
- 1 hour to play . 3 to 8 players.
- horror theme
- Twisted humor
- 3 to 8 players
- 1 hour to play
- Part of the popular Munchkin line
- Horror Theme
4. Munchkin Warhammer 40000 Savagery & Sorcery
- This is a 112-card EXPANSION for Munchkin Warhammer 40,000, but can be added to any Munchkin game!
- Adds two new armies to your Munchkin Warhammer 40,000 game: Space Wolves and Thousand Sons!
- 3-6 players
- 1-2 hours average play time
- Recommended for ages 10 and up
- Illustrated by principal Munchkin artist (and extreme Warhammer 40,000 fanboy) John Kovalic and designed by Munchkin Line Editor Andrew Hackard in consultation with Games Workshop.
Two implacable foes meet in one expansion: Munchkin Warhammer 40,000: Savagery and Sorcery. The Space Wolves are elite Imperial soldiers, sworn to follow the ideals of Fenris and their greatest commander, Leman Russ. The Thousand Sons have accepted the gift of sorcery from their evil god, Tzeentch, and are spreading Chaos throughout the galaxy. In this 112-card expansion, you can add this fan-favorite pairing to your Munchkin Warhammer 40,000 game.
5. Munchkin Zombies
6. Munchkin Gold
This award winning card game, designed by Steve Jackson, captures the essence of the dungeon experience with none of that stupid roleplaying stuff. You and your friends compete to kill monsters and grab magic items. And what magic items. Don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm or maybe the Chainsaw of bloody dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon. For 3 to 8 players. 60 minutes. Munchkin is a stand alone card game designed by Steve Jackson that “simulates” a fantasy themed RPG in a simple, card based game that’s chock full of silliness.
7. Steve Jackson Games Munchkin Kittens
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Printable Munchkin Game Board for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!