We spent many hours on research to finding pinewood derby alfa romeo, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best pinewood derby alfa romeo, you should not miss this article. pinewood derby alfa romeo coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 pinewood derby alfa romeo by our suggestions
634 reviews analysed
1. PRO Driller Tool – Straight Axle Holes – 2.5 Degree Axle Holes – Raised Wheel Hole
- Drill Axle holes to create perfectly straight or 2.5 degree angled axle holes so your car is fast.
- Drill new axle holes or drill into existing pine car derby axle slots using our exclusive View Port.
- Drill 2.5 degree angled axle holes to cant your axles to reduce friction – less friction, faster speed!
- Drill a “raised wheel” axle hole to reduce friction further. This proven technique WILL make your car faster.
- Easy slide adjustment fits any car block. Includes instructions and a 2.2mm drill bit for easy axle insertion.
2. Pinewood Pro PRO Axle Inserter Guide from for inserting axles in pine car blocks
- Easily align derby car axle in pre-cut slot and get perfect wheel spacing with one-piece axle guide
- Axle Guide rib is concave so your axle slides straight in
- Thumb depression makes it easy to hold Axle Guide in place
- Wheel spacer gives you the perfect wheel spacing to avoid wheel wobble
- One piece construction with built-in wheel spacer. No extra tools needed.
3. Pinewood Derby Weights Tungsten 3.25oz. Pinecar Power with Varied Sizes of Incremental Cylinders. Heavy with No Lead. by Rocket Box
- Winners of Pinewood Derby competitions use Tungsten weights. It’s 1.7x heavier than lead which allows you to pack more weight in the back of your car. This causes a greater build up of potential energy and have faster speeds on the track and finish line.
- EXTRA 3.25 oz instead of 3.0 oz. Incremental sizes offer a more precise weight distribution. (5 half ounce, 2 quarter ounce, and 2 eighth ounce weights) Give your derby car more weight in the back for more speed. It may be the difference of 1st place and 2nd.
- The cylinders are 3/8″ diameter which is a standard drill bit size. Simply drill a hole, insert weights and glue in place.
- NO SHARP EDGES! NO LEAD! These weights are beveled, non-toxic and child safe for handling.
- Surprisingly Heavy! Tungsten weights have huge advantages in pinecar racing.
4. Pinewood Derby BSA Polished Axles with Angled Head to Minimize Friction – BSA Speed Axles by Pinewood Pro (4 axles)
Official BSA pinewood derby axles from the Cub Scout kit that are lathed and polished to remove all imperfections.
- Axles are straight.
- Axle shaft is lathed to remove burrs and crimp marks from manufacturing to significantly improve your car speed.
- The underside of the axle head is cut back to reduce friction further where the wheel makes contact with the head.
- If you want additional polishing, we recommend polishing with a metal polish or pumice.
- Axles are legal in all races.
- This is a set of 4 axles
Pinewood Pro polished BSA axles have been winning races for over 15 years!
5. PRO Wheel Bore Polishing Kit with PRO Graphite for use on Pinewood Derby Wheels
Just like polishing your pine derby axles, you want the wheel bore to be smooth and polished to reduce friction when your wheel turns. The axle / wheel contact point is the biggest source of friction on a pinewood derby car. Reduce friction in this area and your car will go faster.
The PRO Wheel Bore Polishing Kit from Pinewood Pro includes a special plastic polish and six cotton spears that are perfectly sized for your pinewood derby wheel bore. One end of the cotton spear is stiff so you can chuck it in your drill while the other end is a soft, yet compact cotton swap that is perfectly sized for a pinewood derby wheel bore diameter.
How to use the PRO Wheel Bore Polishing Kit
- Put some plastic polish on the cotton swab, insert the swab and polish away.
- Wash out your wheels thoroughly and repeat the process with your lubricant to polish the bore, just like polishing your axles. Reducing friction increases your car speed.
Simple, fast and proven to increase your car speed! Bore polish cotton spears fit Cub Scout BSA Wheel bores and Awana Grand Prix Wheel bores.
Package includes everything you need including an instruction sheet.
Designed and Engineered by the Pro’s at Pinewood Pro…winning races for over 20 years.
6. Pinewood Derby Weights 4 Oz Power Bundle – 3 Oz Premium Tungsten Incremental Cylinder + 1 Oz Putty Weight Combo – Specially Designed for Pinewood Racing Car Builders & Racers – Ultra High Density
- ✔ WE KNOW THE GRAVITY OF THE MATTER – Pinewood Derby is more than just an event or a hobby. It’s an important tradition with years of history. We love and respect that history, and we’re determined to provide our fellow pinewood fans with nothing but the best accessories for their racers.
- ✔ INCREMENTAL CYCLINDER & PUTTY WEIGHTS – Precise weight distribution is the secret to building a really good pinewood racer, but that’s easier said than done. With these incremental cylinder weights + putty weights, however, balancing your car will become a much much easier task!
- ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS – When it comes to our pinewood racing weights, we make a point of using nothing but the finest tungsten, as well as state-of-the-art production processes and strict quality control.
- ✔ PRACTICAL & HANDY DESIGN – Tungsten is an ideal choice for providing maximum weight at minimum volume, as it is even denser than lead. The cylinders are 3/8″ in diameter – the standard drill bit size – and can be inserted into the wood base of your racer for a cleaner look. Bundle includes 4 x .50 oz, 3 x .25 oz and 2 x .125 oz cylinders + 1 oz tungsten putty.
- ✔ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – At Pinewood Power, we really love our tungsten weights. After all, we use them in our racers as well! If, however, you’re anything less than thrilled with them, don’t hesitate to contact us and benefit from our satisfaction guarantee policy!
Turn Your Pinewood Derby Racing Car Into A De Facto Winner – Starting Today!
Are you a fan of pinewood derby racing, one of the most iconic Cub Scout traditions, and trying to build your own racer car?
Aren’t you sick and tired of trying – and failing! – to balance your car and improve its performance?
If you’re aiming for the Top 3, then you’re going to need some serious help. Don’t worry, though – that’s what we’re here for! These amazing tungsten weights will provide to be exactly what your pinewood racer car needs!
Premium Tungsten Incremental Cylinder Weight Set by Pinewood Power
Ask any pinewood derby veteran what the secret to building a winning racer car, and they’ll all tell you the same thing. Your racer has to be as heavy as the rules allow, and at the same time perfectly balanced.
The problem is that most weights are too bulky and, while they do add some speed, they make balancing the car a total nightmare. That’s why we designed these ultra dense, 100% precise weight cylinders. Not only will they add some “oomph” to your racer, they will also do so without messing up its balance!
Ultra High Density Tungsten & Compact Design
In our Pinewood Power Bundle you’ll find 4 x .50 oz, 3 x .25 oz and 2 x .125 oz cylinders plus 1 oz tungsten putty, adding up to 4 oz of tungsten weights, more then enough to make your racer fly!
Tungsten is the perfect material for the job, as it is very heavy and dense, and yet takes up little space. With a 3/8″ diameter, you can just drill a few well-calculated holes in your racers body, insert the weights and add weight without changing its balance or aerodynamics!
7. Speed Axles for pinewood derby for Rail Rider™ Axle Kit (4x Axles) by Derby Dust®
- BSA Spec Pine Derby Axles Nail – Straight, no crimps, burr free – ready to race.
- Axle kit (4x axles) that contains: 2×2.5 degree axles, 1×1.5 degree angles, 1x straight axle
- Rail Riding is consider one of the fastest setups you can have for a wood derby car
- Will pass magnet test, beveled tapered head to ensure minimal surface friction
- See our YouTube Channel: DerbyDust to leave them in the dust
8. Ruisita 3.25 Ounce Tungsten Weights Car Tungsten Weights Cylinders Weights in Assorted Sizes to Optimize Your Car for Speed
- Our tungsten weights are designed for handmade wooden car competitions, and with which, your car’s potential energy will be built up thus to cause a faster speed and help you to win the competition
- Package includes: each package comes in tungsten weights tungsten of 3.25 ounces of 3 sizes, including 9 pieces
- they have no sharp edges, non-toxic, safe for people to use
- Sizes: 5 pieces of 1/2 ounce, 2 of 1/4 ounce, and 2 of 1/8 ounce, they can be freely combined as needed to allow your racing car to add weight at the back to increase speed
- Easy to install: the cylinder is 3/8 inch in diameter, which is the standard bit size
- you can just drill a hole, insert the weight and paste it in place to use
- Each set of weights tungsten was equipped with a transparent plastic box with the size of 2.8 x 2 x 0.6 inch /7.2 x 5.2 x 1.6 cm, easy for you to carry when you need them, also convenient for you to storage when not in use
Total weight: 3.25 ounces
The Product includes:
5 x 1/2 Ounces Weights Tungsten
2 x 1/4 Ounces Weights Tungsten
2 x 1/8 Ounces Weights Tungsten
1 x Clear plastic case
9. Pinewood Pro Tungsten Putty for Derby Car Weights – Easily Fine Tune Car Weight for Fastest Speed (1 Ounce)
- ♦ QUALITY – Tungsten Putty is a non-hardening, moldable material made from tungsten powder and a polymer binder.
- ♦ TIME SAVER – Easy for fine-tuning derby car weight and for making fishing weights
- ♦ FLEXIBLE – Tungsten putty weights are easily shaped and placed anywhere on your car.
- ♦ UNIVERSAL – Use as weight for derby cars or for fishing weights.
- ♦ DENSE – Small but heavy means you can add weight exactly where you need it to optimize center of gravity.
Tungsten Putty is the most flexible weight for derby cars. It is the perfect way to add or subtract weight to your car quickly. Use the maximum weight allowed and optimized the center of gravity to get the fastest speed.
- Easily add or remove weight because tungsten putty stays soft and malleable.
- This putty is sticky so you can place it anywhere on your car. Just drill a hole and mash it in.
- Tungsten is dense so it fits in a small space. Place the exact amount of weight where you need it to optimize your center of gravity
- Add small amounts of weight so your car is exactly 5.00 oz. Maximize your car weight to get maximum speed at the finish line.
- Since you can put putty anywhere on your car, you have complete design flexibility.
- Tungsten Putty is non-toxic and child-safe.
- Tungsten putty is also ideal for fishing weights.
Tungsten Putty has helped win derby races for over 15 years!
10. Pinewood Pro Derby Car Machined PRO Polished Speed Axles, Nickel-Plated with 2 Grooves and Angled Head minimizes Friction to get The Fastest axle (4 axles)
- PRO SUPER SPEED machined axles, perfectly straight pinewood derby axles designed for SPEED
- NICKEL PLATED with a mirror finish makes the fastest derby car axles
- GROOVED AXLES 2 grooves reduces friction and wheel wobble with secret graphite store for a super fast axle
- ANGLED HEADreduced friction when wheel touches head
- OVER SIZED SHAFTat 0.91″ for a tighter fit in the wheel bore reduces wheel wobble
Pine Derby Car PRO Super Speed Axles by Pinewood Pro have been winning races for over 15 years. As an engineer, I’ve designed and engineered these axles for SPEED.
- They are nickel plated for a super smooth mirror shine to minimize friction. The nickel plating is smoother and better than a polished axle!
- They are machined parts so they are perfectly straight.
- There are two grooves strategically placed to reduce wheel wobble, reduce friction and act as a secret graphite store.
- The underside of the head is angled slightly, while maintaining a 1mm flat surface so your wheel mates perfectly with the axle head while minimizing friction.
These finely tuned and engineered axles will give you the winning edge at the finish line.
Designed and Engineered for speed by the Pro’s at Pinewood Pro…
NOTE: These are not BSA nails; they are machined axles, so may not be legal in a BSA race. Please read your rules carefully as all race rules are unique for each race.
Our axles are individually wrapped and sealed to eliminate scratches during shipping. Sold in a set of 4 axles.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pinewood Derby Alfa Romeo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!