Nowadays, there are so many products of munchkin 2 card list in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for munchkin 2 card list in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings munchkin 2 card list which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
539 reviews analysed
1. Mattel Games: The Official Phase 10 Tin [Amazon Exclusive]
- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that’s 100% recyclable. For a gift-ready box, select “Ship in Amazon packaging” at checkout.
- Phase 10 is the Rummy-type card game with a twist!
- Be the first player to complete 10 varied phases with two sets of three, one run of seven, or seven cards with the same color.
- Each phase is specific for each hand, meaning each player must complete one phase before advancing to the next round!
- “Wild” and “Skip” cards add excitement and deliver game-changing moments. Fun for the whole family!
Phase 10 is the rummy-type card game from the makers of UNO with a challenging and exciting twist! And this version of Phase 10 comes in a decorative tin that’s great for storage and ships in its own container. The object of the game is to be the first player to complete 10 varied phases with two sets of three, one run of seven, or seven cards with the same color. The twist is that each Phase to be completed is specific for each hand dealt. Players who complete one Phase advance to the next, but those who don’t must keep trying until they do. Each deck features “Wild” and Skip” cards, which add excitement and can help you get out of a sticky situation. A “Wild” card can be used in place of a number card, as well as be used as any color to complete any phase, while a “Skip” card causes your opponent to lose a turn! Be the first person to complete all ten phases to win the game. Includes 108 cards, instructions and tin. Colors and decorations may vary.
2. SKIP BO Card Game
- Skip-Bo is the ultimate sequencing card game
- Players use skill and strategy to create sequencing stacks of cards in ascending order (2, 3, 4, and so on)
- Be the first player to get rid of your stock pile!
- The Skip-Bo ‘Wild’ cards add extra twists to keep the game interesting and help you beat your opponents
- Includes 162 cards and instructions
Skip-Bo is the ultimate sequencing card game from the makers of UNO! Players use skill and strategy to create stacks of sequentially numbered, ascending cards (2,3,4…) until they have no more left to play. Once everyone is dealt their own personal stockpile of cards, play begins by drawing from a central pile and building up to four “build” piles. The Skip-Bo “wild” cards break up static situations and may be played as any number. Use these cards wisely, for they can really help you beat your opponents! The first player to deplete all of his or her Skip-Bo stockpile cards is the winner! Includes 162 cards and instructions. Colors and decorations may vary.
3. Sushi Go! – The Pick and Pass Card Game
Pass the sushi! In this fast-playing card game, the goal is to grab the best combination of sushi dishes as they whiz by. Score points for making the most maki rolls or for collecting a full set of sashimi. Dip your favorite nigiri in wasabi to triple its value. But be sure to leave room for dessert or else you’ll eat into your score! Gather the most points and consider yourself the sushi master!
4. Streaking Kittens: This Is The Second Expansion of Exploding Kittens Card Game – Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games For Adults, Teens & Kids
- The second expansion to the record-breaking game, Exploding Kittens. This deck of 15 cards includes the Streaking Kitten which allows you to secretly hold 1 Exploding Kitten without exploding!
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Basically, if you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!
- This “Game of the Year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you’re looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
- “It’s like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you.” -CNN
- This holiday gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players (ages 7+) and includes 56 cards, box and instructions.
- This is not a standalone game – it requires a copy of Exploding Kittens to play.
Streaking kittens is the second expansion of Exploding Kittens, the award-winning card game that made Kickstarter history as the most-backed project, ever. This expansion deck includes 15 cards featuring 8 new types of actions and a “Streaking kitten“ which allows you to hold an exploding kitten in your hand without exploding. This is not a standalone game – it requires a copy of Exploding Kittens to play.
5. Unstable Unicorns Base Game
- A strategic card game that will destroy your friendships…but in a good way.
- One of kickstarter’s top 50 most backed projects of all time!
- Ages 14+ , 30-45 minutes playtime
- 2-8 players
- Build a unicorn Army. Betray your friends. Unicorns are your friends now.
- To see the rules online, check out the TeeTurtle website!
6. Steve Jackson Games Munchkin Legends Card Game
7. Superfight : Card Game of Absurd Arguments | Fun Family Friendly, Party Game of Super Powers and Super Problems, Enjoyed by Kids, Teens, and Adults, 500-card Core Deck, 3 or More Players, Ages 8+
- SUPERHEROES IN SUPER FIGHTS. Who would win: Abraham Lincoln with laser eyes or a velociraptor armed that can use the force? SUPERFIGHT is a classic party game from Skybound Games where you argue with your friends over RIDICULOUS fights between RIDICULOUS characters armed with RIDICULOUS attributes. It is up to the players to argue and plead their cases about why their ﬁghters would beat the other!
- HERO OR VILLAIN? POWER OR WEAKNESS? Use your cards to create ridiculous characters and then argue over who would win in a fight.
- LET THE JUDGES DECIDE. Convince everyone else at the table why your character would win. The player at the end of the night who wins the most of these fights is the champion!
- GREAT FOR PARTIES AND GAMES NIGHT: The most fun you’ll have arguing! Things can get hilarious when you have to defend your absurd fighters. Awesome to play with friends and family, games night, at a party, office party, sleepovers, birthdays, dinner parties or even in the park. Choose to have Mom as the judge! Or have 10 judges at the next drinking party! Watch how the game changes with different players.
- -WHAT’S INSIDE THE CORE SET. The main deck consists of 500 cards, split between character cards (white cards), and powers and weaknesses (black cards). You’ll end up with limitless characters combos for endless entertainment.
8. Dutch Blitz
Developed in Pennsylvania Dutch country, Dutch Blitz is a card game that’s exciting to play and easy to learn. Perfect for family game nights, or to play with a group of good friends, you’ll enjoy spirited competition as you try to get rid of your 10-card Blitz pile before anybody else. Not as easy as it sounds, though, because players don’t take turns. You have to be the fastest to place your cards in sequence and in the same respective colors on the center Dutch piles while using as many cards from your Blitz Pile as possible. When your Blitz Pile has been exhausted, you’ve won. The game includes four decks of 4 colorful playing cards and easy-to-follow instructions. Two to four players can play this fast-moving game. Recommended for ages 8 and up. Dutch Blitz is a friendly family game where players try to compose sets of cards out of the deck in such a way as to get rid of their Blitz pile as soon as possible. This game was created by a German immigrant from Pennsylvania Dutch country, and this game is very popular with the Pennsylvania Dutch and Amish community even today. This is a simple game that is easy to learn, and fun for everyone! Contents of Dutch Blitz: 160 cards Instructions Contents include 160 cards and rules Fast-moving game for up to 4 people Quick to learn and hard to master Great family game 6.2 x 3.5 x 1.2 inches – 7.2 ounces.
From the Manufacturer
Developed in Pennsylvania Dutch country, Dutch Blitz is a card game that’s exciting to play and easy to learn. Perfect for family game nights, or to play with a group of good friends, you’ll enjoy spirited competition as you try to get rid of your 10-card Blitz pile before anybody else. Not as easy as it sounds, though, because players don’t take turns. You have to be the fastest to place your cards in sequence and in the same respective colors on the center Dutch piles while using as many cards from your Blitz Pile as possible. When your Blitz Pile has been exhausted, you’ve won. The game includes four decks of 4 colorful playing cards and easy-to-follow instructions. Two to four players can play this fast-moving game. Recommended for ages 8 and up.
9. The First Years Stack Up Cups
10. That’s What She Said – The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or adult game night. It’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn-a naughty twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as dirty as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
- 458 Cards (400 White Phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards) | 4+ players | 30-60 min | Ages: 17+
- Play it pre-funk, post funk… ANY-funk! Take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, and 21st birthdays.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Munchkin 2 Card List for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!