We spent many hours on research to finding mainstays coffee maker 5 cup not getting hot, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best mainstays coffee maker 5 cup not getting hot, you should not miss this article. mainstays coffee maker 5 cup not getting hot coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 mainstays coffee maker 5 cup not getting hot by our suggestions
730 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
2. Black & Decker DCM18S Coffeemaker 1 Black/Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel, Plastic
- Personal Coffeemaker – This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug
- Permanent Grounds Filter – No need to buy wasteful paper filters
- Automatic Shutoff – The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing
- 15-oz. Travel Mug Included
- Space-Saving Design – small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique). Volts:120V/60Hz. Included Components: (1) Coffee Maker, (1) Travel Mug
The BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker is ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle! Your coffee brews directly into a 15-oz. stainless steel thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. The permanent grounds filter is compatible with coffee grounds and pre-packaged soft pods, and it’s easy to rinse clean in the sink. One-touch operation quickly delivers the morning coffee you need, with a compact design that’s perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Great for commuters, office professionals, and one-coffee-drinker households, this personal coffeemaker brews 15 ounces of coffee directly into a stainless-steel travel mug. The mug has a rubber handle for a safe grip and a lid to keep coffee hot. It’s tapered to a 2-1/2-inch-diameter bottom, so it fits most vehicle cup holders. The coffeemaker itself is designed for an on-the-go coffee drinker. It has a permanent filter–no messy disposable paper filters required–and shuts off automatically after brewing. The mug, filter, filter basket, and mug lid are dishwasher-safe, and the coffeemaker can also be used to heat water for tea, hot chocolate, and instant foods like oatmeal and soup. Made of gleaming black plastic, it measures 9-3/4 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 6 inches deep, and carries a one-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack Troubleshooting Steps: Brewing Coffee – 1.) Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water into the water reservoir. 2.) Place the permanent filter into the filter basket. Add ground coffee, (we recommend approximately 2 ½ tablespoons). Close the cover. 3.) Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener, cream or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the lid. Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the filter basket opening. 4.) Press the power switch and the power indicator light will illuminate. The coffeemaker and power indicator light turn off automatically when brewing is done. Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the unit before removing your travel mug. Note: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug than the amount of water added, as the grounds absorb some of the liquid.
3. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
4. KRUPS KM202850 Simply Brew Compact Filter Drip Coffee Maker, 5-Cup, Silver
- PERFECT FOR ONE OR TWO: Brews up to 5 cups of coffee.
- CONVENIENT: Allows you to pour a cup of coffee while brewing and automatically keeps your coffee warm.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Carafe with no-drip spout, which controls the mess
- easy On/Off button to start brewing and turn off the brewer
- and a conveniently located water tank.
- MODERN DESIGN: Premium stainless-steel finish.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Glass coffee pot, permanent coffee filter and coffee spoon for your daily brewing needs.
5. Brew Express BEC-110BS 10-Cup Countertop Coffee System, Stainless/Black
- Auto-Fill: it’s self-filling so there is no more water mess
- Hot Water on Demand: means continuous brewing with no recovery time issues
- Just keep brewing, there’s no wait time for the water to heat up
- 10-cup Thermal Carafe: Easy to clean, functional and beautiful, keeping beverages hot
- Adjustable Cup Selector- Select from a single mug, half or a full carafe
- Reliable: Designed to last for years
- Tested for several thousand cycles and certified for commercial & residential use
Designed to fit in your life, the revolutionary design of the Brew Express blends performance, contemporary style and convenience into an easy-to-use appliance that makes brewing coffee and hot beverages a pleasure instead of a burden. Brew Express easily connects to your waterline just like your icemaker so you can enjoy a fool-proof and convenient brewing experience, all without spilling a drop of water.
6. Capresso 426.05 5-Cup Drip Mini Coffeemaker Black/Silver
- Quickly brews 5-cups (25-oz) of coffee
- Glass carafe features brew-through lid, drip-free pouring spout and an ergonomic handle
- Easy-to-clean permanent filter eliminates the need for paper filters
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-to-fill internal water level indicator displays 1 to 5 cup markings
Get your morning Caffeine fix with the caress mini drip Coffee maker. With a black base and stainless steel accents, It comes with a glass carafe with brew-through lid, and a permanent gold tone filter. The drip-free pouring spout and ergonomic handle makes it comfortable to hold and easy to pour without messy spills. It also features an internal water level indicator as well as programmable 24-hour timer and clock with digital LCD display. A coated non-stick warming plate keeps your Coffee hot for two hours and the machine automatically shuts off after two hours. Backed by a manufacturer’s one year limited, This drip Coffee maker is sure to guarantee satisfaction.
7. Hamilton Beach Works with Alexa Smart Coffee Maker, Programmable, 12 Cup Capacity, Black and Stainless Steel (49350) – A Certified for Humans Device
- “ALEXA, TURN ON MY COFFEE MAKER.” Smart 12 cup coffee maker works with Alexa, giving you the ability to ask your Alexa app or Alexa smart speaker to start brewing, change brew strength or turn off the coffee maker. The clock automatically keeps the correct time by syncing wirelessly with the app. You can easily program for wake-up ready coffee using Routines in the Alexa app. Visit the Alexa app regularly to learn new functions or things to say as Amazon launches new commands.
- Certified for Humans – Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed – it’s actually simple.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: This smart coffee maker is “Works with Alexa Certified,” meeting a high bar for responsiveness, reliability & functionality. Few smart coffee makers are able to achieve Works with Alexa certification, which ensures the best smart home experience with your Alexa app or Echo device.
- NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD ADDITIONAL APPS TO CONTROL THE COFFEE MAKER: You only need the Alexa App to turn the connected brewer on or off. Also use the Alexa app to set morning routines to program to brew, which gets you out the door even faster.
- EASILY ADD COFFEE AND WATER FROM THE FRONT: The front fill design of the reservoir lets you add water without moving the smart coffee maker from under the cabinets. The brew basket uses a standard coffee filter and swings out for front filling.
- PEACE OF MIND: never leave the house wondering if the coffee maker is still on. Turn it off using the Alexa app, or by saying “Alexa, turn off my coffee maker”. If you forget, auto shutoff automatically turns off the heating plate after 2 hours.
- MESS-FREE SERVING: Pour a cup without messy spills or drips. The glass carafe is designed with a drip-free pour spout so every drop makes it into your mug.
- BREW GREAT-TASTING COFFEE: Choose between regular or bold brew strengths manually, or via the Alexa app. “Alexa, set brew strength to bold.”
Control This 12 cup connected Coffee maker with the Alexa app or your smart speaker for voice-enabled brewing or automatic brewing. Visit the Alexa app regularly to learn new functions or things to say as launches New commands.
8. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Brewer CE251 Coffee Maker, 60 oz, Black/Stainless Steel
- Classic or rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths.
- Hotter brewing technology: advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of Coffee.
- Wake up to hot Coffee! 24-Hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance.
- Keep Coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate.
- Conveniently carry the 60-oz. Removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling.
- Pour yourself a cup before the brew is complete with mid-brew Pause.
- Ensure your Coffee is never Diluted when brewing a small batch (14 cups) by using the small batch function.
9. Technivorm Moccamaster 69212 Cup One 10, 10 oz, Polished Silver
- Single serve coffee brewer includes a box of 80ct #1 filters and a Moccamaster Mug
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for Coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Removable cup holder allows for various sized Coffee mugs
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/bpf & phthalate free plastics
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect Coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action. Use 2 level scoops of coffee when brewing a 10 oz. cup (water up to the level indicated on the water reservoir)
- Backed by a 5-year manufacturers warranty
The Moccamaster Cup-One is a pod free, single serve coffee maker. The Cup-One features a specially designed brew-basket to steep coffee and produces a 10oz cup in just four minutes. The cup-one has a removable cup holder which allows you to fit different size cups under the brew-basket. Once the cup-one has completed a brew cycle, the coffee brewer shuts off for your convenience. All Moccamaster coffee brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry leading 5-year warranty.
10. Russell Hobbs CM3100CRR Retro Style Coffeemaker 8-Cup Cream
- Brewing progress gauge – the clever gauge on the face of the coffeemaker indicates brewing progress, and displays the length of time the carafe plate has been warming brewed Coffee.
- Advanced showerhead technology – the showerhead is designed to evenly saturate Coffee grounds for full flavor extraction during the brewing process.
- Pause and pour feature – to enjoy a cup before brewing is complete, simply remove the carafe at any point in the brewing process. Replace the carafe within 20 seconds so brewing may resume.
- Water level indicator – the side-facing water window includes level lines to show the Exact amount of Coffee that will be brewed.
- Glass carafe – 8 Cup capacity – the sleek, stylish carafe holds up to 8 cups of your favorite brew.
Retro styling joins modern functionality for a premium Coffee experience. This 10 Cup coffeemaker offers practical features like a brewing progress gauge that indicates both the time until brewing is complete and how long brewed Coffee has been on the warming plate; an advanced showerhead design that ensures proper saturation of Coffee grounds for full flavor extraction; and a pause and pour function that lets you enjoy your first cup before brewing is complete. The Cream stainless steel and rounded-edge construction deliver an authentic retro feel to your kitchen design. *cup Equals approximately 5 ounces (varies by brewing technique)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mainstays Coffee Maker 5 Cup Not Getting Hot for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!