We spent many hours on research to finding list of munchkin games, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best list of munchkin games, you should not miss this article. list of munchkin games coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 list of munchkin games by our suggestions
602 reviews analysed
1. Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens – A Dodgeball Card Game – Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens, Throw Throw Burrito is the world’s first dodgeball card game!
- Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
- Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a party game quite like this before. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does.
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner.
- For 2-6 players. Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 INCREDIBLY CUTE foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty!
- “Throw Throw Burrito is a delightful mixture of cleverness and agility. It’s like Uno meets Nerf.” according to Marlene Huffincobble, your great Auntie and Burrito Enthusiast.
Throw throw Burrito is what you get when you cross a card game with dodgeball. Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them. So clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a card game quite like this before. How it works: place a pair of burritos on a table and draw cards. Keep your cards a secret. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does. If someone plays Burrito cards, a battle ensues. Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy toy burritos. Declare war on your friends. Some battles only involve a handful of players. Others force the entire table to engage in a burrito war. Duel to determine the winner. During a burrito duel, two players must stand back to back, walk three paces, and fire.
2. Unstable Unicorns Base Game
- A strategic card game that will destroy your friendships…but in a good way.
- One of kickstarter’s top 50 most backed projects of all time!
- Ages 14+ , 30-45 minutes playtime
- 2-8 players
- Build a unicorn Army. Betray your friends. Unicorns are your friends now.
- To see the rules online, check out the TeeTurtle website!
3. USAOPOLY Deadpool Munchkin Card Game
4. Steve Jackson Games Munchkin Legends Card Game
5. Exploding Kittens Card Game
- Hologram ensures Authenticity.
- Exploding kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players with 2 decks)
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by the oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not Meow.
- Skill level: Beginner
6. Munchkin Deluxe
Includes 168 cards, 6 standies, 6 player cards, gameboard, rules, and die. What makes this edition “deluxe”? It’s got a big gameboard to keep your cards in place, and six colored standies that you move on the gameboard as you level up. Plus a card to go with each standie, to make it easy to remember who’s what color and who’s what gender. Go down in the dungeon. Kill everything you meet. Backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and run. Admit it. You love it.
From the Manufacturer
Munchkin is the mega-hit card game about dungeon adventure . . . with none of that stupid roleplaying stuff. You and your friends compete to kill monsters and grab magic items. Be sure to don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm . . . or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon . . and it’s illustrated by John Kovalic. Fast-playing and silly, Munchkin can reduce any roleplaying group to hysteria. And, while they’re laughing, you can steal their stuff.
7. That’s What She Said – The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or adult game night. It’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn-a naughty twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as dirty as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
- 458 Cards (400 White Phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards) | 4+ players | 30-60 min | Ages: 17+
- Play it pre-funk, post funk… ANY-funk! Take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, and 21st birthdays.
8. Munchkin Zombies Deluxe
9. Fireside Games Castle Panic – Board Games for Families – Board Games for Kids 7 and up
- supports 1 to 6 players, ages 10 and up, for 60 minutes of cooperative fun
- a great “gateway” game for people who haven’t played board games in a while
- fun for people who enjoy a less competitive experience
- rules variations allow for customization of difficulty
- may be played as a solitaire game
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found List Of Munchkin Games for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!