Nowadays, there are so many products of laser for bosch mitre saw in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laser for bosch mitre saw in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laser for bosch mitre saw which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
628 reviews analysed
1. Oshlun LG-M01 Miter and Portable Saw Laser Guide
- Fits most 7-1/4, 8, 8-1/4, 10, and 12-Inch Miter, sliding compound miter, chop, and portable saws
- New recessed laser design to protect the laser from hitting the material on deep cuts
- New thinner design to fit more saws
- New brighter and more accurate laser line
- Includes extra set of silver oxide batteries
Our new 2nd generation laser guide is the easiest and best way to turn your saw into a precision cutting machine. Installation is fast and easy, simply replace the outer blade flange with the laser unit. There are no confusing parts or adjustments. The laser guide provides a brighter, more accurate line on the left of the saw blade kerf and improves safety by showing you where the blade will cut. The centrifugal switch activates the laser automatically. Notes: Will not fit some 12-Inch saw models that have interlocking arbor flanges, including Rigid and ProTech. Use our Radial Arm Saw model LG-R01 for saws with a 5/8-Inch threaded arbor shaft. 630-680nm, Max Output: <5mw, class="" iiia="" laser="" product.="" complies="" with="" subchapter="" j,="" 21="" cfr="" ch="" 1.="" wavelength:="" 630-680nm,="" max="" output:="">5mw,><5mw, class="" iiia="" laser="" product.="" complies="" with="" subchapter="" j,="" 21="" cfr="" ch="" 1.="">5mw,>
From the Manufacturer
Oshlun’s new 2nd generation laser guide is the easiest and best way to turn your saw into a precision cutting machine. Installation is fast and easy, simply replace the outer blade flange with the laser unit. There are no confusing parts or adjustments. The laser guide provides a brighter, more accurate line on the left of the saw blade kerf and improves safety by showing you where the blade will cut. The centrifugal switch activates the laser automatically. Notes: Will not fit some 12-Inch saw models that have interlocking arbor flanges, including Rigid and ProTech. Use our Radial Arm Saw model LG-R01 for saws with a 5/8-Inch threaded arbor shaft.
2. DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°.
3. DEWALT DWS715 15-Amp 12" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops
- Tall sliding fence supports 5-1/2 in. Base vertically
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Bevels 0° – 48° to the left and 0°- 3° to the right
- 2 in. X 8 in. Dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2 in. X 6 in. Dimensional lumber at 45°
The DW715 12 in. Single-bevel compound Miter saw is powered by a 15 amp motor to drive 4, 000 RPM, delivering Extended power and durability. Features stainless steel Miter detent plate and cam Miter Lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2 in. Of base molding vertically and 5-1/2 in. Of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
4. DEWALT DWS716XPS 15-Amp 12" Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Xps Cutline
- POWER AND DURABILITY: 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor
- INTEGRATED XPS CUT LINE positioning system with LED light provides adjustment free cut line indication
- MITER DETENT PLATE IMPROVES PRODUCTIVITY AND ENSURES CUTTING ACCURACY: Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops
- MITER DENTENT OVERRIDE that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- EASIER BEVEL CUTS: Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- CROSS CUT CAPACITY up to 2×8-Inch dimensional lumber at 90° and a 2×6-Inch dimensional lumber at 45°
- DOUBLE BEVEL DESIGN: Double bevel design allows saw to bevel left and right 0 – 48 degree with positive stops at 0, 33.9, 45, and 48 degrees both left and right allowing user to flip the saw not the material
- HIGH VISIBILITY BEVEL SCALE that makes bevel adjustments fast and easy
- 0-50 degrees left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- OPTIMIZED CUTTING ACCURACY: Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimized cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Lightweight design, head lock-down pin, and built-in carry handle for portability
5. Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation
- reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall
- Increased capacity for up to 8″ Crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4″ baseboard (vertical), and 15″ crosscuts at 90°
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4″)
The Makita 12” dual-bevel sliding compound Miter saw with laser (model LS1219L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-steel rail sliding system that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (6-3/4”) and crown molding (8” nested). it will also make 15” crosscuts at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). the bevel Lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and Quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right). the saw is powered by a 15 amp direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, Constant power with No belts to slip or replace. The Electric brake provides added convenience. In addition, the electronic speed control maintains Constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, and a see-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut. The built-in laser indicates the line-of-cut whether the blade is turning or not, and offers micro-adjustments for precise “left-of-blade” or “right-of-blade” cutting. It has dual dust Collection ports for improved dust Collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately). it also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting.
6. Metabo HPT C10FCGS 10" Compound Miter Saw, 15-Amp Motor, Single Bevel, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel Range, Large Table, 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 15-Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts
- Miter angle range: 0°-52°, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- Bevel range: 0°-45˚, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
7. Bosch CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Convenient: the Bosch CM8S features a bevel lock lever and bevel turret stops located on the side of tool for quick and easy adjustments without reaching behind the saw. The saw also features easy-to-read miter and bevel scales.
- Supportive: the miter saw provides an integrated Expanding base extensions that expands up to 29-inches left to right for additional work-piece support.
- Stability: The Bosch CM8S miter saw features an adjustable front stabilizing foot, maintaining saw stability when performing slide cuts allowing maximum capacity.
- Convenient: features a miter detent override, an intuitive, easy to access thumb-actuated override as well as a clear lower guard for an unobstructed view of the saw in action. The detent system provides quick and accurate cuts.
- Portable: The Bosch CM8S miter saw CM8S has the same crosscut capacity of 12-1/4 in. As a 10 inch miter saw but is 30% lighter. The Bosch exclusive design provides ultimate portability with a top carry handle and a weight of just 37 pounds
The Bosch CM8S 8-inch single bevel sliding compound Miter saw features a Bosch exclusive design delivering a well-balanced saw with a top carry handle at the center of gravity and weighing only 37 lbs., These features easily provide one-handed portability on and off the job. Accessible controls make it easy to change bevel settings without reaching behind the saw. The integrated expanding work piece supports, large easy to read Miter and bevel scales and detent system provides quick and accurate cuts. Uniform marks from 52-degrees left to 60-degrees right with 10 adjustable Miter detents set at most common cuts. The CM8S also has the same crosscut capacity (12-3/4-inch) as a 10-inch Miter saw, at 30-Percent the weight.
8. SKIL 3821-01 12-Inch Quick Mount Compound Miter Saw with Laser
This 12-Inch compound miter saw, model 3821, includes the Quick Mount System, a laser, extension rails and a powerful motor that make it an ideal miter saw for any intermediate Dyer or woodworker.
9. Bosch 10-Inch 15-Amp Dual Bevel Axial-Glide Compact Miter Saw, CM10GD
- ACCURACY: The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System delivers durable and consistent precision over tool life, more compact workspace and an unmatched smoothness of cut Glide Action
- CONVENIENCE: Featuring large, easy-to-read bevel and miter scales for precise, quick and easy adjustments. Complete with dust collection chute and vacuum adapter for easy cleanup
- CONTROL: This miter saw provides accuracy and cutting control at all angles. Crown/chop lock locks head in place for maximum chop cutting capacity for upright base molding and nested crown
- COMPACT: Featuring a compact design that replaces the sliding rail system, taking up to 10 In. less workspace than a slide miter saw. This Bosch miter saw is perfect for tight quarters where other saws just won’t do
- COMFORT: Large, form-fitting ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip provides maximum comfort for all-day use while the clear lower guard allows for unobstructed visibility throughout the cutting job
The innovation responsible for both the unique appearance and the unparalleled level of performance is Bosch’s patented Axial-Glide system. Beyond giving the CM10GD its distinctive profile, Bosch’s Axial-Glide system eliminates three key challenges miter saw users have endured since the first slide systems debuted many years ago. While the traditional sliding compound miter saw approach enables users to make wider cross cuts, that system takes up more space and is prone to misalignment and stickiness over time. By replacing the sliding rail system with a hinged or articulating glide arm system – similar to the linkage used in a four-bar suspension design – Bosch created a more compact miter saw that delivers durable precision, remaining true and smooth over time. The Bosch CM10GD 10-Inch Dual Bevel Glide Miter Saw features a powerful 15-Amp, 4,000-RPM motor with large easy-to-read bevel and miter scales allowing for precise, quick and easy adjustments: 52-Degree Left/60-Degree Right Miter Capacity; 47-Degree Left/47-Degree Right Bevel Capacity with marked detents and roof pitch angles. The tall sliding 4-1/4-Inch fences allow for increased cutting capacity when cutting tall base and crown molding. With an ergonomic soft-grip ambidextrous trigger handle and a clear lower guard for unobstructed visibility throughout cut, the CM10GD provides maximum comfort for all-day use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laser For Bosch Mitre Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!