Finding your suitable readers for keurig k525c single serve coffee maker costco price is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for keurig k525c single serve coffee maker costco price including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
976 reviews analysed
1. K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker – Brushed Silver
The Keurig K-Elite brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig K-Elite single serve coffee maker features Strong Brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored iced coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground coffee using the Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). The K-Elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 cups between refills. You are not limited to brewing only Keurig pods in the K-Elite coffee maker. However, we recommend brewing with our Keurig branded K-Cup pods to help ensure your beverage tastes its best.
2. Keurig K155 Office Pro Coffee Maker Brewer One Size Silver
- Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value.
- TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE: An advanced full color touchscreen interface with adjustable brew temperature and programmable auto On/Off settings.
- POUR OVER WATER RESERVOIR: With a 90 oz., easy to fill, removable Water Reservoir, you can make up to 18 cups before refilling. Full color LCD touchscreen
- FOUR BREW SIZES: Choose from four different brew sizes — 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz. or 10 oz. From strong to milder brewed beverages. Because tastes differ.
- DRAIN AND STORE: Only Keurig commercial coffee makers offer the option to easily drain and remove water from the internal hot water tank for transport and storage.
- Brew time: Less than a minute
The Keurig K155 Office PRO Commercial Coffee Maker brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone you work with can brew K-Cup pods they love. This fully programmable brewer has an interactive touchscreen that allows you to program the brew temperature, Auto On/Off and set your language preference to English, Spanish or French. The K155 Commercial Coffee Maker has a choice of four cup sizes, offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs and a drainable internal hot water tank for transport or storage. Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value.
3. Keurig C K-Elite Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Brewer, with Iced Coffee Capability, Extra Included, 75oz, Brushed Silver Plus Filter Bundle
- Strong brew button: increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
- Brews multiple cup sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- Iced setting: brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious Iced Coffee.
- Hot water on demand button: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
- Large 75oz water reservoir: allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
The Keurig K-Elite brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig K-Elite single serve Coffee maker features strong brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of Coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored Iced Coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite Coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground Coffee using the universal My K-Cup reusable coffee filter (sold separately). The K-Elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 Cups between refills.
4. Keurig K250 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with Strength Control Plum Grey Plum Grey
- A sleek and slim single-serve Coffee maker. Includes 4 K-Cup pods, a water filter handle + 2 water filters, and a bottle of descaling solution to help extend the life of your brewer
- 40oz water reservoir: allows you to brew 4+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill
- Multiple K-Cup Pod brew sizes: (4, 6, 8, 10 oz.) and brews a carafe (22, 26, or 30oz) using K-Carafe pods to give you more Coffee when you need it. (Carafe sold separately)
- Strength control: a strength control setting allows you to brew a bolder cup using any K-Cup Pod brew size
- Black & white touch screen: makes it easy to brew a fresh, great tasting cup in under a minute
- Dispense hot water: only by opening and closing the brewer handle (without a Pod), and selecting your desired brew size. A removable drip tray at the base of the brewer catches drips and makes for easy clean-up.
A slim and sleek Keurig single serve Coffee maker, the Keurig K250 brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. With a strength control setting for a bolder brew, and multiple K-Cup, K-Mug, and K-Carafe pod brew sizes, you can customize your settings to get your perfect cup. Plus, an easy-to-use touch screen makes your brewing experience stress free. Whether you like your Coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K250 – and with large 48oz water reservoir, you can brew 6+ Cups before having to refill. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and lipton, and enjoy Coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Available in a variety of fun colors to complement any decor, and also compatible with the Keurig plus series My K-Cup reusable Coffee filter, so you can brew your own ground Coffee.
5. Keurig K-1500 Single Serve Commercial Coffee Maker Bundle with 192 K-Cups
Brew your favorite beverages at the touch of a button with the Keurig K1500 Coffee Maker Bundle, a great value that includes the fully-featured K-1500 commercial brewer and 8 boxes of 24 count K-Cup pods – 192 pods in total.
• 24 K-Cups of Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee K-Cups
• 24 K-Cups of Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Coffee K-Cups
• 24 K-Cups of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa K-Cups
• 24 K-Cups of Green Mountain Breakfast Blend Coffee K-Cups
• 24 K-Cups of Green Mountain Breakfast Blend Decaf Coffee K-Cups
• 24 K-Cups of Green Mountain Dark Magic Coffee K-Cups
• 24 K-Cups of Celestial Seasonings Green Tea K-Cups
• 24 K-Cups of The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cups
6. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
7. Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker, Black
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, Perfect for small spaces.
- One cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew.
- Fast & fresh brewed: Coffee made in minutes.
- Cord storage: for easy transport and tidy countertops.
- Your perfect amount: brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Travel mug friendly: removable drip tray accommodates Travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Energy efficient: auto off feature turns off your Coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save Energy.
- Compatible with the my K-Cup universal reusable coffee filter: brew your own ground Coffee (sold separately).
- Included in the box: Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker.
The new Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. With a single cup reservoir and cord storage, The k-mini Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
8. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
9. Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, with 6 to 12oz Brew Size, Stores up to 9 K-Cup Pods, Travel Mug Friendly, Matte Black
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces.
- Strong brew: brew a stronger, more intense cup.
- Your perfect amount: brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Removable one cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew. Removable reservoir makes for easy cleaning and filling.
- Pod storage: holds 9 K-Cup pods and Fits in your brewer for ultimate portability and saves counter space.
- Included Components: KeurigÂ K-Mini PlusTM single serve coffee maker
- pod storage unit that fits in your brewer and can hold up to 9 K-CupÂ pods.
The Keurig k-mini plus single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini plus brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the removable reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. And for those who like a bolder brew, select the strong button to increase the strength and bold taste of your Coffee. With a single cup removable reservoir, a pod storage unit to store 9 of your favorite K-Cup pods, and cord storage, The k-mini plus Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
10. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig K525c Single Serve Coffee Maker Costco Price for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!