Finding your suitable readers for how to set up a pressure washer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for how to set up a pressure washer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
591 reviews analysed
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Farenheit
- TSS (Total Stop System) – automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.Working Pressure:1450 PSI.20 foot high pressure hose
- Dual detergent tanks – two 0.9 L onboard, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects
- CSA approved. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
Power. Performance. Versatility. The Pressure Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer delivers it all to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment and more. Packed with an 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX 3000 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power. Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, rust from steel, caked mud on equipment, and other stubborn gunk and grime. Equipped with a dual detergent tank system the Pressure Joe SPX3000 carries and stores two different types of detergent simultaneously in its two .9L onboard removable detergent tanks. Conveniently switch between different detergents with its detergent selection dial and blast away all sorts of grime. Its 34-inch extension spray wand and rear wheels provide easy maneuverability and access to hard-to-reach areas such as 2 story buildings and the undersides of the automotive vehicles and lawn equipment. Tailor the pressure output of the spray to your cleaning needs with Pressure Joe’s five quick spray nozzles. Other features include: 20 foot high pressure hose, 35 foot power cord, garden hose adaptor, and a TSS (Total Stop System) trigger that automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged. Voltage 120 V ~ 60 Hz
2. Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5 AMP Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel, Green
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Onboard reel keeps 20 ft (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- TSS (Total Stop System) – Automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- CSA approved
- Full 2-year warranty. Hose Diameter (in.) :1/4
- Water Capability : Cold
- Built-in holder securely stores trigger gun wand
POWER AND PERFORMANCE UNDER PRESSURE! Tackle your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease! Packed with a powerful 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX3001 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow to remove road tar, tree sap and insect splats from cars, grease deposits from concrete, heavy mildew, oil and rust stains, caked on mud, and other stubborn yard and garden gunk and grime. The Pressure Joe SPX3001 comes equipped with an extra large 40.6 fl oz (1.2-liter) onboard detergent tank – perfect for blasting dirt and debris off your windows, cars, RVs, boats, ATVs, trailers, siding, barbecues, and more. Its 34-inch extension spray wand and rear wheels provide maximum maneuverability and easy access to tight spaces such as beneath decks, behind grills, gutters and patio furniture as well as the undersides of automotive vehicles and heavy gardening equipment. Customize the adjustable spray to suit your cleaning task with Pressure Joe’s five Quick-Connect spray tips (0 Degree, 15 Degree, 25 Degree, 40 Degree and Soap). Other premium features on the SPX3001 include an onboard hose reel for quick and easy clean-up and storage, a 20-foot high pressure hose and 35-foot power cord, garden hose adaptor and TSS (Total Stop System) trigger that automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged.
3. Greenworks 1600 PSI 13 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer GPW1602
- 1600 PSI at 1.2 GPM will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces
- Can be used vertically or horizontally for greater stability
- 20 ft. High pressure hose for greater reach
- 35 ft. power cord with inline GFCI for use on all exterior outlets
- Soap applicator to apply soap to completely clean any surface.40 and Turbo quick connect nozzles and attachable detergent bottle to complete any job
Green works offers a wide range of pressure washer cleaning solutions to fit any homeowners needs. The 1600 PSI Pressure Washer features a powerful 13Amp Universal motor and all of the accessories you need to get the job done right.
4. Greenworks 1800 PSI 1.1 GPM Electric Pressure Washer, PW-1800
5. Westinghouse ePX3000 Electric Pressure Washer 2030 PSI MAX 1.76 GPM with Anti-Tipping Technology, ePX3000, Soap Tank and 4-Nozzle Set
- 2030 max PSI of deep-cleaning water pressure and up to 1.76 GPM water flow – Pro-style steel extendable 17.5” wand with Quick Connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, and soap applicator) and M22 fittings for additional attachments including surface cleaners and gutter tips
- Super compact and lightweight at 16.5” tall and 19 lb. for convenient storage and portability – (4) Quick-Lock wheels with 360° steering design and low center of gravity engineered for anti-tipping design
- Easy-coil nylon-braided 15′ hose – 20 oz (600 mL) onboard soap tank to add detergents/chemicals for versatile cleaning power on decks, driveways, garage floors, stairs, fencing, patio furniture, and vehicles
- Total Stop System automatically stops pump when trigger is not engaged to conserve energy, prolong pump life, and added safety
- Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
Tackle the toughest grime with the Westinghouse ePX3000 Electric Pressure Washer designed for your most easy and convenient cleaning experience yet. Delivering 2030 max PSI of pressure with up to 1. 76 gal/min. of water flow, the ePX3000 has the muscle to scrub up decks, sidewalks, and fencing to cars and patio furniture with pure scouring force. Engineered to be perfectly balanced with a low center of gravity at 16. 5 in. tall, it utilizes anti-tipping technology with four-wheel steering to dramatically increase comfort of use and maneuverability. With 360° turns, it’ll follow you wherever you go in one smooth motion from driveway to grass to maximize the efficiency of your cleaning tasks. Constructed into an ultra-compact package, you can tuck it away and pull it out of storage with ease. The ePX3000 features a pro-style gun with 4 Quick Connect spray tips and an onboard detergent tank along with a flexible 15 ft. anti-tangle hose for versatility at your fingertips. Backed by a Total Stop System (TSS) to conserve energy and prolong pump life, the ePX3000 will keep you blasting away dirt with peace of mind in half the size with all the power.
6. Karcher K2 Plus Electric Power Pressure Washer, 1600 PSI, 1.25 GPM
- Cleaner. Quicker.
- 1600 PSI, 1.25 GPM Electric Pressure Washer
- 20 foot high pressure hose
- Vario Power Spray wand – easily adjust spray right from the wand
- Dirtblaster spray wand – tackles the hardest jobs in half the time
- N-COR pump – durable, non-corrosive and maintenance-free
- Detergent siphon hose
- 2 Year Warranty with Rapid Exchange Program – No hassle warranty
Karcher’s 1600 PSI K2 Plus pressure washer delivers strong cleaning power for jobs around the house. The tall, fixed, robust handle design makes transporting easy. The Vario spray wand allows for quick adjustment between low and high pressure without the need to switch nozzles. For stubborn stains, the patented Dirtblaster spray wand will clean up the toughest chores.
Specifications::: Model: K2 Plus, Part Number: 1.602-224.0, Performance Ratings: 1600 PSI 1.25 GPM, Pump: Karcher N-Cor, Water Inlet: N-Cor Quick Connect, Water Outlet: N-Cor Quick Connect, Trigger Gun: Easy Connect, High Pressure hose: 20ft. Thermoplastic, Included Spray Wands: Vario Power Spray Wand / Dirtblaster Spray Wand, Features: Trigger Gun Holder – Spray Wand Holder, Wheel Size: 160mm, Electric Cord: 35ft. with GFCI, Warranty: Two Year Limited Karcher Warranty, Product Weight: 16.0 pounds, Product Dimensions: 9.0 inches x 11 inches x 30.8 inches.
7. Stanley SHP2150 Electric Pressure Washer with Spray Gun, Medium, Yellow
- HIGH PRESSURE FOAMER INCLUDED: The specially designed detergent bottle doubles as a high pressure foamer to get tough stuff loose or remove deep-down stains.
- POWERFUL CLEANING FORCE: Perfect for siding, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs, garbage cans, animal cages and more.
- LEAKPROOF CONNECTIONS: Professional grade brass garden hose connector and 22mm connections. The connection of choice for professional level accessories.
- ATTACHMENTS FOR MOST COMMON PROJECTS: Pressure washer gun, pressure washer wand, 25 foot high pressure hose, foam cannon/detergent tank, 4 quick connect nozzles and o-ring replacement kit.
- WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Your new pressure washer is covered with a 2 year limited warranty. Contact customer support anytime for the lifetime of the electric pressure washer.
8. AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer, Nozzles, Spray Gun, Wand, Detergent Bottle & Hose
- OUTDOOR CLEANING POWER: Make quick cleaning jobs of decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Professional-style pressure washer gun, 2 different pressure washer wands, 20 foot high pressure hose, 14 oz. detergent bottle and 2 high pressure quick change wands with pressure washer turbo and variable nozzles. Hose diameter: 0.25 inch
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a standard garden hose. Quieter than gas engine models.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Pull it out of the box, insert the hose reel and attach the handle. Connect the high pressure hose and garden hose. Plug the GFCI to a 3 prong outlet with a ground. Pull the trigger to start cleaning.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Best in class support. Contact us at anytime in Fridley, Minnesota. using the information found in the owner’s manual.
AR383–1900 PSI/1.5 GPM - Powerful-Durable-Reliable. AR Blue Clean power washers have 50 years of pump building experience through the Annovi Reverberi brand! The 383 is AR Blue Clean’s original, best-selling power washer model. The 383 generates an incredible 1900 PSI, up to 30 times more pressure as a typical garden hose while reducing water consumption by over 80%. For effective high-pressure cleaning, attach the variable spray wand. Change the HP spray pattern from a wide fan to a concentrated “pencil-point” HP spray by simply rotating the nozzle head or anywhere in between. For tougher jobs, attach the Turbo wand. The Turbo wand increases the effective cleaning power up to 50% by producing a pulsating, rotating HP spray. Detergent application is made easy with the separate detergent bottle that attaches directly to the spray gun. This power washer is much quieter, lighter and easier to use than a standard gasoline pressure washer and is certified by CSA International for safety. The AR Blue Clean 383-1900 PSI electric power washer is perfect for medium-sized residential cleaning projects and will achieve superior results. Experience the AR difference; you will be glad you did!
- 13 Amp/1.5 HP Universal Motor and Tri-Axial Pump delivering 1900 PSI/1.5 GPM
- Spray gun designed with a Quick-Release Bayonet fittings for easy installation/removal of the high pressure hose and wand
- 2 High-pressure QC wands included: Adjustable spray wand and Turbo wand
- 20’ High Pressure Hose
- Storage hose reel
- 35’ power cord featuring Auto-Reset GFCI module
- 14 oz. detergent bottle for easy detergent application
- On-board storage for accessory storage
- Total Stop System (TSS) – Automatically shuts off the power washer when trigger is not engaged to prolong the life of the pump
- 1 Year “Bumper-to-Bumper” Warranty
- Best-in-Class Customer Service
9. Apache 99023677 2600 PSI Pressure Washer Gun Kit with 1/4" x 25′ Hose, Metric Adapter, Variable Wand Spray Nozzle
- Set includes gun, hose, wand, variable nozzle, and adapter for gas or electric pressure washers rated up to 2,600 psi with a metric pump outlet
- Gun has metric inlet and outlet, has a trigger lock for control, and connects to the included 1/4″ diameter x 25′ long hose
- Wand includes a variable-angle spray nozzle tip with a soap-dispensing function
- Male metric adapter connects two female ends together for accessory attachment
- Maximum temperature is 140 degrees F, and maximum flow is 7.0 gpm
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Set Up A Pressure Washer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!