We spent many hours on research to finding how to build a keezer kegerator, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best how to build a keezer kegerator, you should not miss this article. how to build a keezer kegerator coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 6 how to build a keezer kegerator by our suggestions
771 reviews analysed
1. CO2 Distributor Manifold, Beer Gas Distributor, Kegerator Splitter, 4-Way Kegerator Distributor Manifold 1/4" with Integrated Check Valves
- INDEPENDENT SHUNT – check valves prevent beer from ever backing up into the regulator and manifold, protect your splitter. Every switch valve has their handles to control the gas flow,so each gas line will not affect the airflow of other kegs
- NO LEAKS – due to ample thread tape and vigorous water testing after assembly
- EASY TO INSTALL – come with mounting holes on the manifold body to allow for easy installation on walls or kegerators.
- HIGH QUALITY – light and durable aluminum body is lighter than steel but remains durable and long lasting. CO2 manifolds for their strength and resistance to corrosion.
- SPECIFICATION – The gas manifold come with 1/4″ barb OD outlets & inlets. Inlet barb can connect with CO2 tank by hose. And the barb of shutoff valve can connect with your keg by hose to achieve carbonating beer
This manifold is ideal for homebrewers, bars, or anyone who want to easily split gas for beer dispensing.
– The gas manifold come with 1/4″ barb OD outlets & inlets.
– with integrated check valves: check valves prevent beer from ever backing up into the regulator and manifold
– no leaks: due to ample thread tape and vigorous water testing after assembly
– easy to install: come with mounting holes on the manifold body to allow for easy installation on walls or kegerators.
– high quality: light and durable aluminum body is lighter than steel but remains durable and long lasting. CO2 manifolds for their strength and resistance to corrosion.
– Independent Shunt: Each line can be turned off individually without affecting the flow of other kegs
Non original part – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If the products are damaged in transit, we will provide free return policy.
2. Keg Coupler, Beer Keg Coupler, D Sankey, Sankey D, Sankey D Coupler Stainless Probe & Body, Keg Couplers With Black Handle & Hose Clamp
- ★ Stainless Steel Body ★ The Keg Coupler’s Body is made of 304 stainless steel that will not wear away over time and it will not chip like a chrome keg couple. It can improve durability and resistance to chemicals.
- ★ Stainless Steel Probe ★ The Stainless Steel Keg Coupler’s Probe is made of stainless steel that for maximum durability and sanitation, for the ultimate in purity excellent for beer, wine, and cider.
- ★ Tap For American Kegs Or Sankey Keg ★ The beer keg coupler is D – System keg taps. It fits perfectly into american kegs/sankey keg. Great sankey d coupler to replace old tap that was leaking and hard to get on.
- ★ Come With Two Tailpiece Set & Hose Clamp ★ The sankey keg coupler is G5/8 thread( U.S. Beer Industry Standard). This d coupler has a 3/8″ OD gas/beer tailpiece to fit 5/16″ ID hose.
- ★ With A Pressure Relief Valve ★ This keg coupler features a 55 PSI pressure relief valve with a food grade silicone O-ring to avoid relief valve leakage of the Keg coupler.
“D” system is the most common system available in the U.S., also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries.
How to use the beer keg coupler？
You also need a gas tank/regulator/beer faucet/hose to get the gas from the regulator to the coupler and dispense your beer. And then tap the sankey coupler to keg, pull the handle out and then down to lock
How to check whether the sankey d keg coupler leaks or not？
The best way to check is to spray it with soapy water when it is under pressure and look for bubbles.
There is a white lug under the gas in nipple that is held on by a hex nut. That prevents backflow into the regulator and also acts as a seal.
It’s possible that that hex nut is not tightened enough or that check valve is misaligned, causing a bad seal
System: D Keg Coupler
Body Material: 304 Stainless steel
Probe Material: 304 Stainless steel
Handle Color: Black
Handle Style: 304 Stainless steel – Lever
Gas Port: 3/8″ O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16″ I.D. Gas Hose)
Beer Port: 5/8″ Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
pressure relief valve: pressure relief valve releases at 55 PSI
Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
1* 304 Stainless Steel Keg Coupler
3. ACU Precision Sheet Metal 0100-08 Surface Mount Drip Tray, No Drain, Stainless Steel, 4 Brushed Finish, 5" x 8" x 3/4", Silver
The SM (surface mount) Style drip tray is designed to sit on the top of any suitable surface. Our drip trays are made of 18 GA. Stainless steel in #4 finish brushed finish. The corners and seams are welded and ground to a brushed finish. All exposed edges are deburred smooth for Safety and appearances. Each tray comes with a standard 20 GA. Louvered screen.
4. Taprite CGR263 2 Product High Volume Primary CO2 Regulator-Polycarbonate Body, Brass
Tap 2 kegs at the same time from one regulator. Taprite high flow regulator with 2 outputs. Each output has separate shutoff valve. Manufactured in United States.
5. DIGITEN Digital Thermostat Outlet Switch Simple-stage Plug Controller LCD Temperature Control 110V 15A
6. AC Infinity AXIAL 1751, Muffin Fan, 120V AC 172mm x 150mm x 51mm High Speed, for DIY Cooling Ventilation Exhaust Projects
- Designed for projects that requires cooling or ventilation
- or as a replacement fan for various products.
- Includes a heavy-duty aluminum fan with power plug cord, two fan guards, and mounting screw set.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- High Speed: This model is designed to maximize airflow and can be too loud for some applications.
- 172 x 150 x 51 mm (6.8 x 5.9 x 2 in.) | 100 to 125V AC | Airflow: 211 CFM | Noise: 52 dBA | Speed: 2800 RPM
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Build A Keezer Kegerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!