We spent many hours on research to finding gas dryer sears outlet, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best gas dryer sears outlet, you should not miss this article. gas dryer sears outlet coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 gas dryer sears outlet by our suggestions
985 reviews analysed
1. AC WORKS 30 Amp 3-Prong Dryer Wall Outlet Adapter (To 4-Prong 30 Amp Dryer Plug)
2. Builder’s Best 010149 Adjustable Dryer Vent Periscope, 0" to 5", 6" Length, 2" ID, Aluminum
- 0 to 5-inch telescoping rigid dryer vent for overlapping or very close outlets
- Only requires 2 1/2 inches of clearance between the wall and the dryer
- 2″ x 6″ rigid aluminum with smooth interior decreases air friction
- draw-band collar for dryer connection
- Crimped fitting for wall connection
- Recommended by dryer manufacturers
- Made in the USA out of 100 percent aluminum
- Overall length of periscope is 12″, 0-5″ measurement is from center to center of the collars.
This 010149 Zero Periscope is specifically designed for use in situations where the dryer Outlet overlaps or is very close to the wall Outlet. The 2 inch by 6 inch smooth aluminum construction telescopes to handle outlets up to 5 inches distance from center to center. The 4 inch diameter draw band collar synchs down over the clothes dryer vent i.e.. The 4 inch diameter crimped fitting slides into most wall ies. Once installed, it needs only 2.5 inches clearance behind the dryer. If your outlets are very close and you need to move the dryer closer to the wall, this vent maintains critical airflow and provides all metal performance. Clothes dryer manufacturers specify “only rigid or flexible metal vent shall be used for exhausting. Do not use plastic or metal foil vent.” installation instructions are included inside each carton. The zero periscope is built in the USA by Builder’s Best, Inc.
3. Whirlpool PT220L 4-Feet 3 Wire 30-Amp Dryer Power Cord
The 4-Feet dryer cord has a 3 prong plug and includes an adjustable strain relief bracket. The cord has ring terminal connectors that ensure the cord stays connected and the heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability. This UL-listed cord is stringently tested for household safety.
From the Manufacturer
The 4-Feet dryer cord has a 3 prong plug and includes an adjustable strain relief bracket. The cord has ring terminal connectors that ensure the cord stays connected, and the heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability. This UL-listed cord is stringently tested for household safety.
4. AC WORKS [AD10501030] 10-50P 50-Amp 3-Prong Old Style Dryer/Range Plug to 10-30R 3-Prong Dryer Outlet
5. Leviton 278-S00 4-Wire, 30-Amp, 250V Flush Mount Dryer Receptacle
6. Whirlpool 4392892 29-Inch to 77-Inch in the Wall Vent Periscope
DRYER VENT PERISCOPE FROM 29″ TO 77″ WITH 2 1/2″ WALL CLEARANCE. WHIRLPOOL
From the Manufacturer
This item is designed to fit between the studs inside the wall. It does a great job of carrying the exhaust air through the top plate and into attic/floor space. You should use the 4″ aluminum vent to complete the run to the outside. This dryer vent rough-in system has (3) 2-1/2″ clearance telescoping sections that extend from 29″ to 77″. It also has one male snap-lock fitting, one female snap-lock collar and mounting strap, as well as all-metal rigid construction that meets most in-wall codes.
7. 279973 & 3392519 & 8577274 Dryer Thermal Cut Off Fuse Kit with Thermistor Control and Thermal Fuse Replacement Part fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryers
- ✅Package Includes: 1 x 279973 Thermal Fuse & Thermostat with Instruction Sheet, 1 x 3392519 Thermal Fuse, 1 x 8577274 Thermistor Control.
- ✅279973 Thermal Fuse & Thermostat – Dryer high limit thermal fuse and high limit thermostat kit. Includes instructions.
- ✅3392519 Thermal Fuse – Dryer non resettable thermal fuse, two 3/16″ wire terminals. This fuse is located on the blower housing next to the blower fan. If the dryer overheats, the thermal fuse blows to cut off power to the dryer and/or stop the dryer from running.
- ✅8577274 Thermistor Control – Dryer thermistor temperature sensor.
- ✅Replaces Part Number – Thermal Fuse & Thermostat 279973 3391913 3404151 3404152 3977395 8318314 897710 AP3094323 PS334387 EAP334387. Thermal Fuse 3392519 WP3392519 3388651 694511 80005 ET401 G4AP0500 3392519 PS11741460 AP6008325 2986 EAP11741460. Thermistor Control 8577274 WP8577274 3390292 3406294 3976615 772546 8577274 1181075 AP6013514 PS11746740 EAP11746740. the replacement part is a direct replacement for your dryer.
- ✅Buy with Confidence – Order from KONDUONE, you can return or exchange within 3 months, true worry-free shopping experience. If replacement part ever fails on your Dryer simply contact us for a replacement.
8. Supplying Demand 279457 Dryer Heating Element Wire Adapter Connecting Kit
- Also compatible with part numbers AP3134638, 279457VP, 3140, PS334206, T2502
- Female spade on this kit is 5/16″. Comes with 2 wires and 2 wire connectors.
- Includes 60 day Money Back Guarantee
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. 1-year Supplying Demand warranty provided as long as purchased through authorized sellers of Pandora’s OEM Appliance Parts.
- Compatible with Whirlpool brands which include Maytag, Amana, Admiral, and Jenn-Air
9. Southwire 9042SW8801 UL Listed Electrical Outlet Gas Range Adapter Converting A 250 Volt Receptacle for an Electrical Range to a 125 Volt Receptacle for A Gas Range
- [240V-120v] (250v-125v)] your new gas range will use a 120V plug as opposed to the 220V plug for your previous electric range. This unit is UL listed and allows for an easy plug and play solution to convert that old Plug from a 4 prong 220/240/250 volt plug to a 110/120/125 volt plug
- [Save money] you already had to pay to run a gas line for the new range, save money by doing the switch over yourself with this plug and play solution.
- [Safety listed] UL listed for your safety with built in overload protection provided by a non-replaceable 15 amp fuse
- [Functional design] the 90-degree Plug orientation of the plug allows for the appliance to be closer to the wall and the easy-grip, folding Tee handle allows for easy and safe removal from the 220-volt outlet
- [Technical stuff] UL Listed, 125-Volt/250-volt outlet configuration: NEMA 5-15R (2-pole, 3-wire grounding) 15 amp 125-volt (protected by non-replaceable 15 amp fuse)
- [More details] Plug Configuration: 250-volt 50-amp NEMA 14-50P (4-prong) receptacle: 125-Volt 15-amp NEMA 5-15R (2-pole, 3-wire grounding)
- [Note on voltage]: commonly voltages for 250 Volts Might be referred to as 240 volts, 250 volts, and 220 volts. This unit is rated to 250 volts and will address these applications.
- [Note on what this unit won’t do] sometimes we get questions on if this item will convert an electric range to a gas range. While we wish it would do that, this item will only handle the electrical part of the conversion, you will still need to run a gas line.
Imagine you Just purchased a New gas range to replace that old electric one that came with the house. You budget for someone to come in to run the gas line, but what you Did not take into account is the additional cost of an electrician. That beautiful gas range uses a different receptacle than the old electric stove. Now Southwire has the first product in America That solves this problem and is UL approved. This easy to use Southwire appliance adapter is a safe way to convert an electric range outlet for gas use. Easy-grip Tee handle for easy and safe removal from the 250-volt outlet built in fuse adds overload safety feature plug location + 90-degree orientation allows for appliance to be closer to the wall plug Configuration: 3-pole, 4-wire grounding, 125-volt/250-volt outlet configuration: NEMA 5-15R (2-pole, 3-wire grounding) 15 amp 125-volt (protected by non-replaceable 15 amp fuse)
10. Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord (30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug, Dryer Power Cord) – 6 Feet (NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire)
- 4 PRONG DRYER CORD for a 30A 4-wire dryer connection
- 4-prong 30A 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible
- 4 WIRE DRYER CORD with a NEMA 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models
- Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord
- UL LISTED HEAVY DUTY 10 GAUGE dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250V / 7500 watts
- A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating
- RUGGED & SAFE with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet
- 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary
- Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation
- Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end
- ELECTRIC DRYER POWER CORD replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, LG and more
- A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gas Dryer Sears Outlet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!