Nowadays, there are so many products of fisher-price wooden blocks in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for fisher-price wooden blocks in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings fisher-price wooden blocks which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
825 reviews analysed
1. Fisher-Price Wooden Toys, Surprise Inside Shapes Set
- Set includes one square, one rectangle, two cylinders, and one triangle
- Shapes are made with real beech wood
- Each shape can be taken apart and put back together, and includes a surprise inside
- Matching and stacking the shapes promotes logical thinking and problem solving
- Set encourages curiosity and discovery as children find a variety of tactile and visual elements inside each shape
2. Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby’s First Blocks Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
- Set includes 2 toys
- 5 colorful rings &
- a bat-at rocker base make the iconic Rock-a-Stack toy loads of fun!
- Baby’s First Blocks offers classic sorting &
- put-and-take fun with 10 colorful blocks &
- a take-along storage bucket
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination &
- dexterity as baby grasps the toys
- Sorting blocks helps develop problem-solving skills
3. Fisher-Price Classic Xylophone
- A new look to this classic, baby-favorite musical pull toy!
- Baby uses the mallet to tap on the 8 colorful keys
- Mallet is attached so it never gets lost!
- Pull string &
- easy-rolling wheels let baby pull it along anywhere!
- Tapping the keys helps foster fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination
4. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Pull & Play Learning Wagon
- Toy arrives in packaging that reveals what’s inside. To keep it a surprise, select “Ship in Amazon packaging” at checkout.
- Pull-along toy wagon loaded with hands-on play and educational content for babies ages 6-36 months
- Smart Stages technology lets you change the learning content as your baby grows
- Roll the wagon or press the light-up buttons, xylophone keys & crayons for music& phrases
- Lots of sit & play activities, including a shape-sorter lid, puzzle play & bat-at toys
Your baby can load up on learning and hands-on fun with the Laugh & Learn Pull & Play Learning Wagon. This interactive red wagon features a variety of activities for sitting babies to bat, press, rattle, and flip, as well as light-up buttons, xylophone “keys” and more that activate songs, sounds, and phrases! As your baby grows, so does the exciting play, with Smart Stages technology and a motion sensor that rewards your toddler as they walk and pull the wagon along. Where development comes into play Early Academics: Playful songs and phrases introduce your baby to the alphabet, colors, counting, Spanish words, and shapes. Fine & Gross Motor: Lots of grasping, flipping, and pressing play helps strengthen your baby’s dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Gross motor skills also are engaged as your baby goes from sitting up to interact with the wagon to walking and pulling it along. Thinking Skills: Figuring out how to sort the shapes through their corresponding slots through trial & error helps your baby develop problem-solving skills.
5. Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack and Baby’s 1st Blocks Bundle
- Rock-a-Stack toy lets baby sort &
- stack the five colorful rings, then bat at the wobbly rocker base to discover what happens
- Stacking rings on the base from biggest to smallest helps baby understand the concept of relative size
- Baby’s First Blocks offer put &
- take play, as well as stacking, sorting and matching to help baby develop problem-solving skills
- Grasping &
- sorting help baby develop finger &
- hand dexterity
- Placing blocks in bucket helps strengthen eye-hand coordination
6. Fisher-Price Rock – A – Stack
- Classic stacking toy with 5 colorful rings to grasp, shake, and stack
- Top ring has shiny surface with rattle beads inside
- Bat-at rocker base for wibbly-wobbly play
- Helps develop fine motor skills and gross motor skills as baby grasps, shakes, and stacks the Rings
- For babies ages 6 months and older
The Fisher-Price rock-a-stack toy offers classic stacking fun for your baby. Younger babies will love grasping, holding, shaking and exploring the five colorful rings. The littlest ring has a shiny, reflective surface for baby to discover inside—with colorful, swirling beads that make fun rattle sounds! When they’re ready to sit and play, babies can stack the rings on the post, then bat at the wobbly base to make it rock back and forth. Stacking helps them develop hand-eye coordination and introduces them to the concept of relative size as they learn to sort and stack from biggest to smallest!
7. Fisher-Price Baby’s First Blocks
8. Fisher-Price Butterfly Shape Sorter
9. Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway, Victor
10. Fisher-Price Baby’s First Blocks Playset
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fisherprice Wooden Blocks for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!