Nowadays, there are so many products of fisher-price baby’s first blocks in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for fisher-price baby’s first blocks in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings fisher-price baby’s first blocks which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
828 reviews analysed
1. Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby’s First Blocks Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
- Set includes 2 toys
- 5 colorful rings &
- a bat-at rocker base make the iconic Rock-a-Stack toy loads of fun!
- Baby’s First Blocks offers classic sorting &
- put-and-take fun with 10 colorful blocks &
- a take-along storage bucket
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination &
- dexterity as baby grasps the toys
- Sorting blocks helps develop problem-solving skills
2. Fisher-Price Baby’s First Blocks
3. Fisher-Price Baby’s First Blocks Playset
4. Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack and Baby’s 1st Blocks Bundle
- Rock-a-Stack toy lets baby sort &
- stack the five colorful rings, then bat at the wobbly rocker base to discover what happens
- Stacking rings on the base from biggest to smallest helps baby understand the concept of relative size
- Baby’s First Blocks offer put &
- take play, as well as stacking, sorting and matching to help baby develop problem-solving skills
- Grasping &
- sorting help baby develop finger &
- hand dexterity
- Placing blocks in bucket helps strengthen eye-hand coordination
5. Fisher-Price Baby’s First Blocks
6. The First Years Stack Up Cups
7. Fisher-Price Butterfly Shape Sorter
8. Play22 Baby Blocks Shape Sorter Toy – Childrens Blocks Includes 18 Shapes – Color Recognition Shape Toys with Colorful Sorter Cube Box – My First Baby Toys – Toys Gift for Boys & Girls – Original
- Educational blocks sorer cube shapes is challenging and fun for little ones – BPA free plastic, Safe materiel for babys and toddlers.
- Baby building blocks can determine their ability to utilize and learn to identify and match shapes will build fine motor skills and STEM learning
- 18 Colorful blocks Shape-sorting lid and 5 different shapes – Promote hand eye coordination.
- Easy to grip blocks – Develop shape and color recognition – Foster problems – Solving skills.
9. Fisher-Price Rock – A – Stack
- Classic stacking toy with 5 colorful rings to grasp, shake, and stack
- Top ring has shiny surface with rattle beads inside
- Bat-at rocker base for wibbly-wobbly play
- Helps develop fine motor skills and gross motor skills as baby grasps, shakes, and stacks the Rings
- For babies ages 6 months and older
The Fisher-Price rock-a-stack toy offers classic stacking fun for your baby. Younger babies will love grasping, holding, shaking and exploring the five colorful rings. The littlest ring has a shiny, reflective surface for baby to discover inside—with colorful, swirling beads that make fun rattle sounds! When they’re ready to sit and play, babies can stack the rings on the post, then bat at the wobbly base to make it rock back and forth. Stacking helps them develop hand-eye coordination and introduces them to the concept of relative size as they learn to sort and stack from biggest to smallest!
10. VTech Sort and Discover Drum
- Sort the five colorful shape blocks and drop them into the Sort and Discover Drum to build motor skills
- The magic shape sorter recognizes each block and introduces animals, shapes and numbers
- Flashing light on top of the drum attracts your child’s attention as it flashes along with the sounds
- 50+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Tapping on the drum plays a variety of drum sounds and tunes to encourage imaginative play
- drum easily opens to dump out the shape pieces
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only
- new batteries recommended for regular use)
- intended for ages 6 months to 3 years
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fisherprice Baby’s First Blocks for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!