We spent many hours on research to finding delonghi livenza all-day grill, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best delonghi livenza all-day grill, you should not miss this article. delonghi livenza all-day grill coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 delonghi livenza all-day grill by our suggestions
773 reviews analysed
1. De’Longhi SW13ABC.S Livenza Compact All Day Grill
- A VERSATILE MULTITASKER: The first compact grill with interchangeable plates, this compact, 3-in-1 grill does it all, from fluffy waffles to perfectly pressed sandwiches and juicy grilled steaks
- HEALTHIER COOKING: The integrated drip tray collects excess oil so your dishes instantly become healthier
- COMPACT & DURABLE: The space-saving design and cord wrap make it easy to store the grill vertically in your cabinet, and the stainless-steel body ensures durability
- EASY TO CLEAN: The nonstick interchangeable plates and integrated drip tray are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- PLATE-SWITCHING SIMPLICITY: An interlocking system ensures the grill stays closed, with plates that securely snap into place and can be removed with the push of a button
With the De’Longhi Livenza Compact All Day Grill, you get 3 kitchen appliances in one. So much more than a grill, this sandwich and waffle maker comes with 3 interchangeable plates that give you unprecedented versatility to prepare your favorite dishes. Bring out the true flavor of every ingredient as you cook full meals quickly, evenly and consistently-all in the comfort of your home. Your dishes will be healthier, too, thanks to an integrated drip tray that collects excess oil during cooking. With an app that provides recipes with step-by-step instructions, grilling has never been easier or more convenient. Made from durable stainless steel, the grill’s compact design with a convenient cord wrap stores vertically inside any kitchen cabinet, and the plates and drip tray are dishwasher safe, making cleanup virtually effortless. This 3-in-1 kitchen favorite proves that little is the next big idea.
2. DeLonghi America, Inc CGH912C Indoor Grill, Silver
- 5 cooking functions: contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, half grill/half griddle
- to cook top quality burgers, paninis and grill delicious meat, fish and vegetables
- Removable plates: the plates are easy to remove thanks to two easy to use release buttons
- The unique durastone ceramic coating ensures an evenly heated cooking surface with no hot spots, and guarantees fast, even cooking
- Oil drain system facilitates the drainage of grease and fat for healthy cooking
- Cool touch handle and easy to clean with dishwasher safe plates
- Includes one spatula and two oil drainage collectors
The ultimate in versatility, the De’Longhi CGH912C Indoor Grill flawlessly cooks succulent steaks, perfect paninis or delicious fish. It features 2 sets of multi-purpose plates (2 grill and 2 griddle plates) that you can customize into five different cooking functions: Contact Grill, Panini Press, Full Grill, Full Griddle and Half Grill/Half Griddle. With the CGH921C, you’ll have peace of mind in the kitchen because of the cool touch handles and the interchangeable plates that can be easily removed with the help of two release buttons on the side of the grill. The unique Durastone ceramic coating ensures an evenly heated cooking surface with no hot spots, and guarantees fast, even cooking resulting in food that’s perfect all the way through. The large cooking surface accommodates multiple servings for your family and is ideal for entertaining a crowd, while the removable, dishwasher-safe plates allow for simple, hassle-free cleanup. With its stainless steel body, the De’Longhi CGH912C indoor grill is a thoughtfully designed, beautifully engineered indoor grill that will add style and function to your kitchen.
3. De’Longhi EO141150M Livenza Compact Convection Oven 0.5 cu. Ft. Silver
- Heat Lock System maintains the temperature inside while emitting up to 30% less heat off the glass door.
- 40% FASTER COOKING: The convection fan works with heating elements to evenly distribute air through the oven for quick, precise cooking
- 9 PRESETS: Whether you want to make a pizza or bake cookies, nine presets help take the guesswork out of cooking
- SAVE TIME AND ENERGY: Preheats up to 60% faster than full-size conventional ovens *When compared with average 30″/5 cubic feet range oven
- SEE WHAT’S COOKING: The internal light helps you keep an eye on your dishes
- SIMPLE CLEANUP: The nonstick, scratch-resistant interior makes cleanup quick and easy
- USER-FRIENDLY CONTROLS & DISPLAY: Easy-to-use electronic controls and an LCD screen let you adjust and keep an eye on cook times from a distance
- EXCLUSIVE RECIPE APP: Enjoy recipes developed specifically for this oven, including suggested oven settings and controls
The De’Longhi Livenza Compact Convection Oven: roast, broil and bake with ease while eliminating the need for and excess heat of your full-size oven. With the Livenza Compact Convection Oven, you can do this and more. An innovative heating system maintains consistent heat with insulated construction and a double glass door. This beautifully engineered design has convenience and precision in mind, featuring nine preset functions that take the guesswork out of cooking. It’s spacious enough to cook all of your most loved meals, fitting a whole chicken or pizza, yet sleek and compact enough to complement any kitchen. Its powerful convection works with the circulation of hot air, which cooks your food up to 40% faster and evenly, without adding heat to the kitchen. Cleanup is a breeze thanks to the nonstick, scratch-resistant interior. There’s never been such performance in compact convection cooking.
4. Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill
- Removable, dishwasher safe plates with Element IQ
- Opens flat to ‘BBQ Mode’
- Voltage- 110-120Volts,1800 watt embedded heating design. 310- 450F variable temperature control with Low, Panini, and Sear Modes
- 6 adjustable height settings
- Integrated, removable drip tray. Removable, dishwasher-safe plates.
The Breville Smart Grill’s Element IQ technology bridges the gap between indoor and outdoor at an unrivaled new level. Heat sensors embedded in the grill plates compensate for the temperature drop when cold food is placed onto the pre-heated surface. The sensors then detect this heat drop and compensate by injecting heat for rapid recover back to the desired cooking temperatures. The 1800-watt embedded heating design ensures maximum heat into the plates for faster cooking and reduced pre-heating time. This creates a BBQ-quality sear and sizzle. The flat bottom plate is suitable for eggs and pancakes while the top plate is ribbed to sear meats. Plate positions are interchangeable and can be extended into an opened, flat ‘BBQ Mode.’
Why the Breville Smart Grill?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Grill began with the simple fact that searing meat requires continuous high heat. What kind of machine cooks as well as a barbecue, but cleans fast like a frypan? The answer is the Breville Smart Grill, which allows you to sear meat indoors at a high consistent temperature without making a mess. It uses Element IQ technology and an 1800W heating system to electronically detect heat loss and provide rapid heat recovery.
Maintaining High Heat for Better Cooking
Countertop grills experience a drop in temperature when the cold meat or ingredients are introduced to the pre-heated surface. Even if they start off at the right temperature, most countertop grills can’t recover from this heat loss, heating up again slowly. This means less efficient cooking and tougher meat. The BGR820XL uses a smart technology called Element IQ to detect the drop in temperature and inject more heat for a rapid recovery back to the desired cooking temperatures.
Also, embedded elements in its grill plates help the grill maintain intense heat and recover from heat loss. The elements are cast into the plates themselves, which means that most of the heat generated by the elements is transferred to the plates instead of being lost (see below). That means less time to pre-heat and also rapid temperature recovery.
Other Features: Easy cleaning and Versatility
In addition to Element IQ and embedded plates, the Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill has numerous features: the top plate has six different adjustable heights that can be used for large sandwiches, small sliders, open-faced melts, or anything inbetween; the plates are removable for easier cleaning and can be interchanged depending on your needs (so the ribbed plate is either on the bottom or the top). The plates are nonstick plates made from cast aluminum coated with titanium infused Quantanium, for oil-free cooking and easy clean up. The housing is stainless steel, with die-cast arms.
The base can be tilted at an angle to drain, or lay perfectly flat for eggs, pancakes, and paninis. You can use it closed and use it to grill like a Panini press, or open it 180 degrees into barbecue mode, in which fat is drained from both plates into the drip tray. There are three different temperature settings (low, Panini, and sear, ranging from 320F to 450F), temperature and time control dials, and a countdown timer and sound alert.
Exposed Heating Elements vs. the BGR820XL’s Embedded Heating Elements
Exposed Heating Elements: Heat loss
Many plates have exposed heating elements, where the grill plate sits directly on top of the heating element. Exposed elements lose much of the heat that they generate, instead of transferring the heat to the plate. This means the grill requires more time to heat up and more time to recover from heat loss, which extends cooking time and yields tougher meats.
Embedded Heating Elements: Heat transfer
The BGR820XL has grill plates with integrated heating elements, where the elements are embedded in the plates themselves. Rather than losing much of the heat that they generate, the heat is transferred directly to the plate. This means the grill requires less time to heat up and less time to recover from heat loss, which decreases cooking time, increases searing temperatures, and yields tenderer meats.
Two modes for two different cooking styles
In Panini mode, use the top and bottom plates to press Paninis or grill ingredients on two sides at once. The height of the top plate from the bottom is adjustable, allowing you to press both large sandwiches and small sliders. There is a ribbed plate and a flat plate, and both plates are removable and interchangeable so you can choose the plate that suits your cooking style and clean the plates more easily.
In barbecue mode, open the grill plates 180 degrees so the Smart Grill lies flat, and use it to grill and sear meats and vegetables. This doubles your cooking area, and also presents the option of grilling on both the flat plate and the ribbed plate. Additional ribbed plates and flat plates are available for purchase on Amazon if you’d prefer to have a uniform cooking surface in barbecue mode.
Temperature Control and Timing
Timer Control Dial
(Located on the left side of the Smart Grill front) You can set the timer for your preferred cooking time, and the Smart Grill will alert you when time is up.
Temperature Control Dial
(Located on the right side of the Smart Grill front) You can set the Breville Smart Grill in three different temperature settings: low, Panini, and sear, which range from temperatures of 320F to 450F. If you’d prefer to view the temperature in Celsius, flip the temperature conversion button.
Element IQ auto-adjustment
Element IQ detects the drop in temperature when you introduce cold ingredients to the pre-heated surface and automatically injects more heat to bring the Smart Grill back up to temperature and compensate for heat-loss.
5. Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill, Black
- Distributes heat evenly for the best results due to the fully embedded grill plate heating element. The input power is 1500 watts.The frequency is 60 Hz and the voltage is 120 volts
- Improves cooking to keep food juicy with the tempered glass lid. It can also keep already grilled food warm.
- Make a meal for the whole family with the large cooking surface. Drip tray : Integrated and removable
- Perfectly grilled food to your preference with the detachable, adjustable thermostat. Easy-to-clean with non-stick grill plate and removable non-stick drip tray. Simply wipe the grill plate and empty the drip tray.
- Please review the user manual under Product details for set up and safeguard related guidelines.
The DeLonghi BG24 Healthy Indoor Grill with Die-Cast Aluminum Non-Stick Cooking Surface has an embedded heating element and a special M-shaped grill design so the entire surface area heats up and grilling results are more consistent. Its adjustable, detachable thermostat has five temperature levels. The grill surface itself is nonstick, so less oil is required and a nonstick splatter shield surrounds the edge of the grill to prevent splatter. The tempered glass lid fits over the grill to retain moisture. For safety, the cool-touch handles prevent fingers from burns and an indicator light shows when the grill is heating up.
6. Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler Deluxe, Brushed Stainless
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
- Dual-zone temperature control
- sear function – can sear at 500 degrees F for up to two minutes at a time
- Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage
- large grilling surface – 240 square inches open
- Integrated drip tray
- cleaning/scraping tool
- dishwasher-safe accessories
- Includes instruction/recipe book. 1800 watts of power
7. DeLonghi BGR50 De’Longhi Reversible Grill/Griddle, Black
- Large, reversible, and heavy-duty die-cast aluminum grill and griddle plate with embedded heating element
- Ribbed side-Ideal for optimal grilled meats and fish (steaks, chops, hamburgers, sausages, salmon, etc.)
- (Flat side) Ideal for healthy vegetables cooked on the plate, delicious eggs and bacon, omelets and cheese on the plate
- The plate is easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- The adjustable thermostat from 200 Degree F (93 Degree C) to 400 Degree F (204 Degree C) and keep warm function, allows maximum precision for cooking
BGR50 Features: -Grill (ribbed side) ideal for grilling steaks, chops, burgers, fish and more. -Griddle (flat side) ideal for cooking seasonal veggies, eggs, pancakes and bacon. -Non-stick surfaces and fat collector for healthy cooking. -Embedded heating element for rapid and even cooking. -Adjustable temperature control from 200 to 400 degrees F. -Cool touch handles for safe handling. Finish: -Stainless Steel. Material: -Metal. Product Type: -Electric grill/Electric griddle. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -4.3″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -19.7″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -13″. Overall Product Weight: -9 lbs. Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -5″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -22″. Overall Product Weight: -10.2 lbs.
8. Cuisinart GR-5B Series Griddler Five
- LCD display- displays function, temperature and timer
- User-friendly digital controls
- Adjustable temperatures from 175-450 degrees
- Contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle
- Removable and reversible dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates for easy storage
- Dishwasher-safe scraping tool for easy cleanup
We’ve redesigned the iconic Griddler five with sleek, contemporary styling while keeping the widely-praised performance unchanged. In addition to the well-known and loved functions, including its 5-in-1 cooking options, the GR-5B has an LCD display, user-friendly digital controls, a sear function and more. The floating cover and reversible plates are easily removable, transforming the Griddler five from grill to griddle, making it an indispensable partner in the kitchen!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Delonghi Livenza Allday Grill for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!