Finding your suitable readers for delonghi easy serving espresso ec155 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for delonghi easy serving espresso ec155 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
842 reviews analysed
1. Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, Red – BVMC-ECMP1106
- Semi-automatic 3-in-1 espresso, cappuccino and latte maker
- 15-bar pump system brews rich-tasting espresso coffee
- Trouble-free automatic milk frother removes the guesswork
- One-touch control panel for drink selections
- Creates single and double servings
- Easy-fill, removable water and milk reservoirs
- Programmed cleaning cycle
- Cord length: 26 Inches & Watts: 1040
With one simple touch, Mr. Coffee Café Barista brews espresso and automatically froths milk for cappuccino and latte selections. You don’t need barista know-how to create custom drinks like your favorite coffeehouse; simply pick a single or double shot filter, select your grounds, fill the milk reservoir, and choose your brew. A recipe book is included to help you create impressive coffee drinks—from Espresso Martinis to Raspberry Cappuccinos to Choco-Nutty Lattes. Watts: 1040. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs
2. De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder. It makes espresso preparation simple and fast
- Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the swivel jet frother, for perfect drinks every time.Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz)-120~60
- Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation
- Always brew espresso at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure. NOTE: Refer user manual before use.MAXIMUM CUP HEIGHT:66 inches
- The unit has a steam dial to keep close when consumer does not want to use the frother. If dial is not fully open water will come out from the coffee spout and from the frother. EVERY CUP TO YOUR LIKING 15-bar professional pressure assures quality results every time, and adjustable controls allow you to make modifications for your personal taste preferences
Enjoy delicious espresso made your way with the DeLonghi pump espresso and cappuccino maker. You can choose to brew ground espresso or E.S.E pods with the unique patented dual filter holder. The choice is yours, making your espresso truly made to order. You can enjoy espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats. If you prefer cappuccino you’ll enjoy using the easy-to-use swivel jet frother, which makes perfect drinks every time. Other highlights include self-priming operation to eliminate pesky start-up preparation, removable water tank and drip tray and a durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler to ensure many years of delicious espresso.
Swivel Jet Frother
Easily prepare latte and cappuccino with the swivel jet frother. Create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time.
Patented Dual Function Filter Holder
With the EC155’s dual function filter holder, you can use ground coffee as normal, or convenient coffee pods for faster preparation. It makes espresso and cappuccino preparation quick and easy.
Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the EC155’s self-priming operation. Get to your coffee faster, with less waiting around for the element and boiler to reach the correct temperature.
Easy to Clean
The EC155 is simple to clean with a removable 35-ounce water tank with indicator light, and a removable drip tray. It’s easy to disassemble, clean, and reassemble to get back to making drinks quickly.
- Input Power: 1100 watts
- Boiler: Stainless Steel
- Pump Pressure: 15-bar
- Cup Warmer: Yes
- Dimensions: 7.50″ x 9.50″ x 11.12″
3. Klarstein Passionata Rossa 15 Espresso Machine • 15 Bar • Capuccino • Milk Foam • 1350W • Stylish Design for Modern Kitchens • Steam Nozzle for Frothing Milk and Preparing Hot Drinks • Silver
- Luxury at Home: The Klarstein Passionata Rossa 15 espresso machine lends any kitchen or office space a little something extra with a stylish design -featuring brushed stainless steel surfaces and colorful accents this machine looks great anywhere.
- Practical: Cleaning after use is simple and efficient thanks to a removable stainless steel mesh drip tray.
- Easy Foam: The steaming nozzle allows high powered milk foaming for a variety of drinks from cappucino to cortado. Easy adjustment of the nozzle allows you to make milk according to your own preferences.
- Volumne: The removable water tank holds a volume of 1.3 qt. – enough water for 6 cups of coffee. Keep everyone happy and caffeinated without the hassle of refilling.
- Simple: The machine’s intuitive design will quickly have you making your perfect coffee.
4. De’Longhi ECP3220R 15 Bar Espresso Machine with with Advanced Cappuccino System Red
- Every cup to your liking: 15-bar professional pressure assures quality results every time, and adjustable controls allow you to make modifications for your personal taste preferences.
- Brew like a Pro: whatever your preference – single or double Espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse.
- Your foam, your way: a manual frothier mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- One Espresso shot or two: the three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one Espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve Espresso Pod – whatever your preference.
- No waiting between cups: the advanced cappuccino system maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup instantly.
- Accommodates taller cups: if you’d prefer a larger size Beverage, no problem. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups.
- Sleek space-saving design: with a sleek profile, compact design and narrow footprint, each model Fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop – without taking up too much space.
- Convenient water tank: the water tank is simple to remove, refill and reattach, and the water level is easily visible to eliminate the guesswork.
- Easy to clean: removable water tank and drip tray make for easy cleanup, and the parts are dishwasher safe.
Pump driven espresso/cappuccino, stainless steel espresso boiler, manual advanced cappuccino frothier, self priming system, incorporated Coffee tamper, accommodates taller glasses
5. Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
- Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 oz
- 1600w thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature. Settings : Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Over-ride. Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control – preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments. Voltage-220 – 240 Volts. Power-1700 Watts
Why the Breville BES840XL Infuser Espresso Machine?
For espresso with a well-balanced flavor, flavor needs to be drawn evenly from all the coffee grinds. What is the best way to prepare the grinds for an even extraction?
Rather than starting with bursts of high pressure, the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine starts with steady, low pressure to gently expand the grinds. This helps fills in any cracks, gaps, or irregularities in the coffee puck before full pressure is applied, so even pressure is applied to all parts of the coffee puck and optimal flavor is extracted.
The BES840XL has both automatic features, like temperature settings, and programmable features like volumetric control. The key features that set it apart from other espresso machines in its price range are the pre-infusion technology, the thermocoil heating system, and PID temperature control technology. See chart below for details.
Other helpful features include a cup warmer on the top of the machine and a feature that removes excess water from the filter basket after coffee extraction, so the used grounds form a dry puck for quicker cleanup. The machine goes into ‘Sleep Mode’ after 1 hour and automatically shuts off after 3 hours. There is extra-tall cup clearance for brewing directly into travel mugs.
Other touches include an ‘Empty Me!’ indicator that lets you know when the removable drip tray is full and a ‘Clean Me’ cleaning alert. The storage tray houses the included accessories. Lastly, all parts that come in contact with water and coffee are BPA free.
- The 61 fl. oz. (1.8 L) removable water tank is a top-fill tank with a handle. It has a replaceable water filter to reduce impurities and scale.
- The 1600W thermocoil heating system circulates the water through a heated coil, heating water ‘on demand’ for better temperature consistency. It also uses PID technology to regulate the temperature.
- A 54mm stainless steel portafilter with commercial style spouts and a 54mm tamper are also included for expert tamping control. The tamper is stored magnetically on the machine, but is easily removable for tamping.
- The dry puck feature removes excess water from the ground coffee in the filter basket for easy disposal of the coffee puck.
- The espresso pressure gauge helps you monitor espresso extraction pressure, so you know whether the espresso is being over- or under-extracted.
- The volumetric control functionlets you set shot volumes. Use either the preset volumes or manually over-ride them with your own preferences. Once you figure out what volumes you prefer, you can program it to remain at your customized setting.
- The dedicated outlet for instant hot water (for making Americanos, hot chocolate, and for warming cups).
- The steam wand is used for effortless milk frothing for making lattes and cappuccinos. It is made of stainless steel and swivels 360 degrees to accommodate different size frothing jugs.
- The auto purge function automatically adjusts the temperature of the water used for steaming milk and extracting espresso. The function automatically begins to cool the boiler to the optimal temperature for espresso extraction after using the steam wand.
- The removable drip tray is partitioned for both wet and dry spills, with an ‘Empty me!’ indicator for when it’s full.Breville Consumer Support is 1-866-273-8455
6. DeLonghi America EC330 Icona Collection Pump Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
- The Patented Sempre Crema Filter, used with two measures of ground coffee, enhances the brewing process to produce a perfect crema
- Adjustable frother includes a special chamber that mixes steam and milk to create a rich creamy froth. It’s perfect for making the ideal cappuccino, latte or any other frothy milk Coffee Beverage
- The e.S.E. (Easy serving Espresso) filter, used with pods or one measure of ground Coffee, makes Espresso preparation simple and convenient
- Removable 34-ounce water tank with water level indicator, allows for convenient filling and easy cleaning
- Water and steam pressure are controlled separately, so you can make Espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature for both
- Made of durable, high-quality stainless steel, you can count on great Espresso for years to come.
Enjoy delicious espresso made your way with De’Longhi’s pump espresso and cappuccino maker. You can choose to brew ground espresso or E.S.E pods with the unique patented dual filter holder. The Sempre Crema Filter, used with two measures of ground coffee, enhances the brewing process to produce a perfect crema. The E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso) Filter, used with pods or one measure of ground coffee, makes espresso preparation simple and convenient. Either way the choice is yours, making your espresso truly made to order. You can enjoy espresso or cappuccino without worry with two separate thermostats that control water and steam pressure, so you can make both espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature. If you prefer cappuccino you’ll enjoy using the easy-to-use patented cappuccino frother, which includes a special chamber that mixes steam and milk to create a rich creamy froth achieving perfect drinks every time. Other highlights include self-priming operation to eliminate pesky start-up preparation, a unique no-drip design, so you don’t have to deal with messy cleanup and a durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler to ensure many years of delicious espresso.
7. De’Longhi ECO310W Espresso Maker
Italian passion for elegant design, a penchant for color, and technological innovation characterize the De’Longhi Icona collection. The Icona Pump Espresso Machine is inspired by vintage Italian design that blends intuitive controls with bold finishes and quality materials. The dual filter holder, combined with the Icona’s high-pressure pump extraction, create caramel-colored crema with every use. Professional-style features include a warming plate on top of the machine to keep cups warm before use, as well as De’Longhi’s patented milk frothing Cappuccino System that enables you to make rich, thick, long-lasting foam for your latte or cappuccino. The Icona Pump Espresso Machine evokes the Italian spirit of la dolce vita, enhancing the design of any modern kitchen with a touch of style. The Icona Collection, which also includes the Icona Electric Kettle and the Icona 2 Slice Toaster, is inspired by the bold, striking lines of 1950s Italian design; a time when Italy was just beginning to dictate the rules of fashion and style to the world.
Convenient Frothing Wand for Rich, Long-Lasting Foam
Enjoy traditional cappuccino, enhanced by De’Longhi technology: rich, thick, long-lasting foam for you or your guests, made quickly and effortlessly.
15-Bar Pressure Pump System
As opposed to steam-powered extraction systems that push water through coffee grounds using only two to three bars of pressure, the Icona Pump Espresso Machine uses 15 bars of pressure. The high-pressure pump creates the foamy crema that gives espresso its rich flavor.
Multifunctional Filter Holder and Convenient Built-In Coffee Tamper
The filter holder is compatible with ground coffee as well as Easy Serving Espresso (ESE) pods. Offered by some of the world’s leading coffee roasters, including Illy and Starbucks, ESE pods are pre-portioned, so they take the guesswork out of preparation and are easier to clean up than ground coffee. Rails on the sides of the cup warming plate protect cups from accidentally falling off. The coffee tamper is built in, so you have one less piece of equipment cluttering your preparation space. Refill the 48-ounce water reservoir by lifting it out of the machine using its specially designed handle.
Intuitive Control Panel
This espresso pump’s face includes three indicator buttons with corresponding lights to show whether the unit is on or off, the temperature of the coffee or hot water, and the pressure of the steam. The knob on top of the machine regulates the volume of steam released through the Cappuccino System steam wand.
Need to push the button to heat the water and then, when the light green is on, push the button to operate the pump in order to release water. If the button for the heating element to warm the water is not pushed will result in delivery of cold water.
What’s in the Box
Icona Pump Espresso Machine, filter holder with one- and two-cup filters, and coffee scoop.
Icona Pump Espresso Machine features:
- Vintage Italian look and feel
- Three-button control panel
- Metal exterior and stainless steel boiler
- Cappuccino System milk frother
- Compatible with pods and ground coffee
- Cup-warming plate
8. Capresso 116.04 Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine EC100, Black and Stainless
Capresso – EC100
For perfect high-pressure brewed espresso
Perfect the art of brewing espresso with the new EC100 pump espresso and cappuccino machine. Create new and delicious gourmet coffee beverages quickly and easily with the stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock. Frothing and steaming milk has never been simpler with two frothing positions for making lattes or cappuccinos.
How Things Work
This device is easy use and performs very well. There are two parts of the frother. There is a Frothing Sleeve for cappuccinos and when the Frothing Sleeve is removed, it reveals the Steam Tube for lattes. Frothing: Frothing Sleeve is in place over the steam tube. Hot steam and air are injected into the milk. The air will swirl inside the milk creating silky dense froth on top of the milk, ideal for a cappuccino. Steaming only; Frothing Sleeve is removed to reveal the Steam Tube. Only hot steam will be injected into the milk. This is ideal for a latte. Important: To work properly, the Frothing Sleeve and Steam Tube need to be free of any milk deposits from earlier use.
Features and Benefits
- Removable 46 oz. water container for easy filling
- Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard
- Two sieves to produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time
- Single sieve for use with pre-packed espresso pods or pre-ground coffee
- Unlimited steam output produces hot frothed milk for cappuccino and latte
- Separate frothing positions for steamed milk (latte) and frothed milk (cappuccino)
- Removable heavy-duty stainless steel cup warming platform
- Indicator lights for “On/Off” and “Coffee/Steam”
- Easy to clean removable stainless drip tray
- One year limited warranty
9. DeLonghi EC155M Manual Espresso Machine, Cappuccino Maker
- Metal: top, control panel and drip tray. Stainless steel boiler. Transparent water reservoir (capacity: 1 l.)
- Self-priming system means machine is always ready for use. 2 separate thermostats to control water and steam temperatures
- “Cappuccino System”: it mixes steam, air and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccino
- Single selector knob for on/off, espresso and cappuccino with indicator lights. Adjustable steam emission
- Special filter holder for ground coffee and “Easy Serving Espresso” pods with crema device( 2 different filters with crema device)
- Removable drip-tray. Anti drip system. Incorporated coffee tamper
10. Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
- 15 Bar Italian Pump and 1600W Thermo coil heating system
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- Stainless steel conical burr grinder with 1/2 lb. sealed bean hopper
- Voltage: 110 – 120 Volts
- 67 fl.oz (2L) removable water tank with handle
- Newer model of the Breville BES860XL Barista Express
- Construction Materials – Brushed Stainless Steel
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Delonghi Easy Serving Espresso Ec155 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!