Finding your suitable readers for cuisinart prep 9 food processor small stopper stuck is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for cuisinart prep 9 food processor small stopper stuck including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
531 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
2. Cuisinart DLC-2011CHBY Prep 11 Plus 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless
- Set includes a stainless steel medium slicing disc (4mm), a stainless steel shredding disc and 1 blade that can be used for chopping/mixing/kneading.
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency
- Includes spatula, recipe/instruction book
- dishwasher-safe parts
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.BPA Free
Perfecting the art of food preparation. With a brushed stainless finish that adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen, the Cuisinart Prep Plus Food Processor is the ideal prep tool for any task. It’s compact build allows it to fit comfortably on any countertop and the large work bowl makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. After all, it’s a Cuisinart!.
Set includes a stainless steel medium slicing disc (4mm), a stainless steel shredding disc and 1 blade that can be used for chopping/mixing/kneading.
3. Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast
- 4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
- BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety.The blade needs to be pushed in and the lid should be locked properly for the item to turn on.
- Spatula and recipe/instruction book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches; limited 18-month warranty
More convenient than ever, the Cuisinart Elite collection 4-cup chopper/grinder effortlessly handles a variety of food preparation tasks such as chopping, grinding and pureeing. The smartpower blade has a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods, while the blunt edge grinds through spices and harder foods. Additionally, the revolutionary bladelock system feature keeps the blade secure during processing and pouring. Small enough to keep on the counter, the 4-cup work bowl is the ideal size for many food prep tasks. The handle, touchpad controls, and dishwasher safe parts make it even more convenient to operate and clean. It’s cutting-edge food prep from Cuisinart.
From the Manufacturer
In 1973, Cuisinart expanded the potential of every American kitchen with the introduction of the food processor. Now, the folks who revolutionized the way you cook are back with a collection that takes power and innovation to the next level.
|The Cuisinart Elite Chopper/Grinder handles a variety of food preparation tasks, such as chopping, grinding, pureeing, emulsifying, and blending. The 4 cup capacity holds enough ingredients to perform all your basic food prep tasks. The patented SmartPower auto-reversing blade features an incredibly sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods. The reverse edge is blunt, to grind through spices and harder foods. And the exclusive BladeLock System enables the blade to lock into the bowl, so you can now pour ingredients out of the bowl without first having to remove the blade. The powerful high-speed motor works hard and fast to accomplish small jobs with ease. Chop herbs, onions or garlic; grind spices or hard cheese; puree baby foods; blend homemade mayo and flavored butter — all in one compact machine that is small enough to keep on the counter. You have virtually unlimited options with the Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder.|
|Tips for Better Food Processing|
|Food size: Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size — about 1/2 an inch — to produce a uniform chop.||Chop and Grind Function|
|Bowl fill: Do not overload the work bowl; processed food should not reach more than two-thirds of the way up the work bowl. Please note: because of the powerful motor, it is recommended to use one hand to support the chopper/grinder during operation.|
|Chop vs. Grind: Use the Chop function for chopping, pureeing and mixing. It is the right choice, for example, for chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for pureeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise, and mixing salad dressing. Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard foods such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts.|
|Pulse vs. Continuous-hold: Pulsing is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Be sure to check the food frequently to prevent over processing. If you over-process, you are likely to get a watery paste instead of a fine chop. A continuous-hold is best when you are using the grind function. Depending on the food, you may have to operate the unit for several seconds to achieve the desired results — or as long as 20 seconds for some seeds. When operating in continuous-hold, use a pulse action every 10 seconds to allow food to drop to the bottom of the work bowl. This provides more consistent results. Never operate the unit continuously for longer than one minute at a time.|
|Adding liquid: You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Please note: only add liquid through one opening at a time. The other opening must be left unobstructed to allow air to escape. If both opening are blocked, liquid cannot flow smoothly into the bowl.|
|Removing food from the sides of the bowl: Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear the food away. Once the blade has stopped, remove the cover and use the included spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Do not put hands into bowl unless unit is unplugged.|
|Quick Start Guide|
The BladeLock System
|Cleaning and Storage|
|To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry. Use caution when washing the blade.||
Make Hummus in Minutes
|Avoid leaving the blade in soapy water where it may disappear from sight. The work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula can be washed on the top rack of a dishwasher. Wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Dry it immediately. Never submerge the motor base or plug in water or other liquid.|
|The Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. When it is not in use, be sure to leave it unplugged. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Store the blades out of reach of children.|
4. Cuisinart FP-13DGM Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor and Dicing Kit, Gunmetal
- 13-cup large bowl, the exterior of the work bowl only measure up-to only 8 Cups but has a 13 cup capacity, 4.5-cup small bowl
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Troubleshooting steps are provide in page 15 and 16 of User Manual available under Technical Specification
Tackle food prep tasks both large and small with the Cuisinart Elemental 13 Food Processor. The NEW dicing disc features a 10mm screen for dicing food into perfect squares and we’ve also included a cleaning tool to keep it in top operating condition. The 13-cup work bowl easily handles larger quantities of ingredients, making it perfect for big family meals and entertaining – the bonus 4 cup bowl is ideal for smaller amounts. Two stainless steel blades and two discs make quick work of chopping nuts, pureeing soup, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese and more. The high gloss base adds high style to any kitchen.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart Prep 9 Food Processor Small Stopper Stuck for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!