Nowadays, there are so many products of bosch 18 volt power tools in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for bosch 18 volt power tools in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings bosch 18 volt power tools which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
690 reviews analysed
1. Bosch GXL18V-496B22 18V 4-Tool Combo Kit with Compact Tough 1/2 In. Drill/Driver, 1/4 In. and 1/2 In. Two-In-One Bit/Socket Impact Driver, Compact Reciprocating Saw and LED Worklight
- Convenient cordless 18V 4-tool Combo kit – features two-in-one bit/socket impact driver, lighter power drill/driver, compact reciprocating saw, bright worklight, two slimpack batteries and a charger
- Versatile two-in-one impact driver and impact wrench design – features an adaptable hex shank with power groove and a 1/2 in. Socket drive chuck
- Lighter drill/driver – delivers the same power as a conventional 18V motor and up to 600 in.-Lbs. Of torque at a more compact size
- Lightweight Recip saw design – weighs only 4.4 lbs. (Tool only, not including battery) and is only 15-3/4 in. Long for easy handling
- LED worklight – adjusts to multiple positions to supply bright light (300 Lumens), and has spotlight and flood light settings
The Bosch GXL18V-496B22 18V Cordless Four-Tool Kit is a convenient way to get into Bosch’s 18V platform. The GDX18V-1600 two-in-one bit/socket impact driver’s chuck is a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank with power groove for bits and 1/2 In. square drive for sockets. It produces up to 1,600 In.-Lbs. of torque and up to 0-3,600 blasts per minute. The DDS181A Drill/Driver features a compact motor with the same power as conventional 18V motors at a lighter weight. It produces 600 In.-Lbs. max torque. The GSA18V-083 Reciprocating Saw is 15-3/4 In. long and only 4.4 Lbs. (tool only), but it delivers 0-3,050 strokes per minute. The GLI18V-300 is a bright light with 300 minutes of runtime per amp hour. The kit comes with two 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack batteries and a charger.
2. Bosch 18V 2-Tool Combo Kit with 1/2 In. Compact Drill/Driver and 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver GXL18V-26B22
- COMBO KIT: The Bosch GXL18V-26B22 is a reliable compact combo kit that includes two 18V tools (impact driver and drill/driver) designed to fit in tight areas and to provide Pro performance, along with two 2.0 Ah 18V batteries and a charger
- EFFICIENT: Featuring an efficient impact driver hammer-and-anvil system, the combo kit delivers Pro performance, with 1, 400 in.-Lbs. of max. torque in a lightweight tool that weighs just 2.4 lbs
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The included drill features a light but powerful drill motor that provides outstanding drilling production in a tool that weighs just 2.8 lbs.
- VARIABLE SPEED: Featuring a variable-speed drill that furnishes control for high-speed (0-1, 700 no-load RPM) and high-power (0-450 no-load RPM).
- POWER: With a robust impact driver motor, the Bosch GXL18V-26B22 delivers a max. Of 3, 600 BPM for professional power.
The Bosch GXL18V-26B22 18V two-tool cordless Combo kit features two reliable Pro tools for drilling and driving production on the jobsite – the gsr18v-190 1/2 in. Compact drill/driver and the gdr18v-1400 1/4 in. Hex impact driver. The gsr18v-190 is a powerful cordless drill designed to provide users with 480 in.-Lbs. Of max. Torque plus up to 1, 700 no-load RPM of high-speed drilling. The tool weighs 2.8 lbs. It is ideal for overhead tasks, with a short head-length for tight spots. The gdr18v-1400 1/4 in. Hex impact driver delivers 1, 400 in.-Lbs. Of max. Torque. Bosch hammer-and-anvil system provides driving impact endurance, and the tool provides 3, 600 blasts per minute to handle the toughest material. This kit comes with two 2.0 Ah 18V slim pack batteries and a charger for a complete cordless setup.
3. Bosch Power Tools Drill Kit – CLPK22-120, BC330 – 12-Volt, Two-Tool Drill Kit – Power Drill, Impact Driver, Cordless Drill Set – Includes Two Drills, Two Lithium Batteries, 12V Charger, Contractor Bag
- POWER: This Bosch drill kit includes a powerful 12-volt drill driver with up to 1,300 RPM and a 12-volt driver with up to 2,600 RPM
- COMPACT: The PS41 12V MAX impact driver offers the precision of variable speed, a light body, and a short head length
- CONTROL & VISIBILITY: The Bosch cordless drill is easy to handle in tight, narrow spaces, and three integrated LED lights mounted around the head of the driver enable high performance in low-light settings
- DURABILITY: Robust and compact with lightweight design, the drill impact driver combo kit is built to last and backed by a three-year protection plan
- CONVENIENT: Drill kit includes: 12V Max 3/8-Inch Drill Driver (PS31)
- 12V Max Impact Driver (PS41)
- 2 batteries, 30 minute charger and carrying case
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tools collection with our 12-Volt 3/8” Inch, Two-Tool Drill Kit featuring a Power Drill and Impact Driver.
Experience our premium performance-to-size ratio or power to weight ratio (PS31), which allows for accuracy and precision and PS41 impact driver, which has the shortest head length in its class for compact applications. Keep the power for drilling and fastening needs. Perfect for a mechanical technician, plumber, electrician, DIY projects, and overall professional use.
Our cordless drill set, CLPK22-120 (PS31 and PS41), have professional-grade power at an incredibly light weight – around two pounds. These performance-to-weight ratio drills make a great tool solution for electricians, plumbers or contractors for ideal over-the-head drilling or driving. The PS41 has a short-head length and powerful torque, meaning this small-but-mighty unit can be the primary go-to tool for the most professional screwdriving, removal or drilling applications.
The drill kit includes one (1) 12V 3/8″ Power Drill Driver (PS31), one (1) Impact Driver (PS41), two (2) 12V lithium ion batteries, one (1) 12V charger (BC330), and one (1) contractor or carrying bag. Perfect for screwdriving, screw removal, drilling applications, overhead drilling, and contractors.
This drill driver and impact driver drill set combo has two-speeds: 0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM and 20+1 clutch settings for the PS31 and 0-2,600 RPM for the PS41. This permits users to make precise torque adjustments for accurate screwdriving and drilling.
The streamlined drills fit into tight workspaces, with a seven (7) inch head length (PS31). The short length combined with manageable two (2)-pound body makes easy packing and jobs in tight spaces with the advanced LED lights for improved visibility – especially overhead.
4. Bosch Bare-Tool CCS180B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 6-1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Circular Saw
- PRECISION: The Bosch CCS180B Circular Saw Bare Tool has a 6-1/2-inch saw blade capacity and provides the ability to cut through 2-inch thick material at 90 degrees and 1-9/16-inch thick material at 50 degrees.
- POWER: The cordless saw is balanced and compact with 3,900 no-load rpm and weighing only 6.6 lbs. for an outstanding power-to-weight ratio.
- CONVENIENT: Featuring a left-blade design for a clear view of cut line when saw’s main handle is held in right hand. The cordless saw also provides an adjustable, easy-to-read bevel and a depth-of-cut gauge for consistent locking and improved accuracy.
- ACCURACY: The saw features the Bosch-exclusive anti-snag lower guard for easing the blade into the work piece and an electronic brake to quickly stop the blade for quick and easy use.
- DURABLE: The Bosch CCS180B Circular Saw Bare Tool was built to withstand years of the toughest jobs with a heavy-duty aluminum foot and upper guard. It also includes Bosch’s Motor and Cell protection to prevent overload and overheating.
- The 6 1/2-inch saw blade can completely cut through 2-times material even at full depth of cut
- Exclusive anti-snag lower guard for easing into the work piece
- Heavy-duty aluminum foot and upper guard for enhanced durability on the toughest jobsites
- 50-degree bevel gives you a wider range of applications
- Spindle lock allows for faster and easier blade change
The Bosch CCS180 18-Volt professional cordless lithium-ion circular saw uses 6-1/2-inch blades, and it has the capacity to cut through 2-inch thick material at 90 degrees and capacity to cut through 1-9/16-inch thick material at a 45-degree bevel. This saw has a blade-left design to allow the easiest view of cut line when saw’s main handle is held in right hand. Other features include an exclusive anti-snag lower guard for easing into the work piece, a 50-degree bevel range that allows wide range of bevel applications, a spindle lock for fast and easy blade changes, and easy-to-read depth-of-cut and bevel scales. The saw has heavy-duty aluminum foot and upper guard for enhanced durability on the toughest jobsites. An electronic brake stops the blade quickly for reduced down time between repetitive cuts. Additional electronics features include Electronic Motor Protection (EMP), which protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime, and the Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) system, which protects the battery (sold separately) against overload, overheating and deep discharge. Battery and charger sold separately.
From the Manufacturer
The New Bosch CCS180B Bare Tool features a more compact and lighter design than NiCd, the Fastest Cutting, and is the Only FPS-enabled pro circ saw. This model comes as a bare tool only.
5. Bosch CLPK27-120 12V Max2-Tool Combo Kit (Drill/Driver and Impact Driver) with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case
- POWER: Despite its small size, the included Bosch PS41 driver delivers 930 in.-lbs. of max torque. The tool can also produce a no-load BPM of 0-3,100 and a max 2,600 RPM.
- EFFICIENT: Compact but powerful, the PS41 can cover 80% of standard-size impact driver applications.
- TORQUE: The included Bosch PS21 pocket driver delivers 265 in.-lbs. of max torque. It offers two speeds, 0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM allowing users to match speed to the application.
- TOUGH: Both included tools are compact and lightweight with enough power to take on professional driver applications.
- CONTROL: Along with power and speed, users can expect more control with this combo kit. Both tools feature variable-speed triggers for matching speed to the application.
6. Bosch Bare-Tool CRS180B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw
- EFFICIENT: The Bosch CRS180B reciprocating saw delivers 1-1/8-inch stroke to remove more material per stroke. With a Bosch exclusive Lockjaw blade holder for fast one-handed blade changes, this reciprocating saw is built for speed and efficiency.
- VERSATILE: With 2 included speed ranges, 0-2,400 SPM and 0-2,700 SPM, the reciprocating saw allows you to match the speed of the tool to the application. It easily handles multiple materials
- CONVENIENT: The cordless saw also features a variable speed trigger which allows the user to ease into the cut without any kickback. At only 7.6 lbs, the Bosch CRS180B is convenient for over-head cutting.
- ERGONOMIC: The saw provides an ergonomically shaped handle with comfort zone in the soft-grip area for a secure hold and low user fatigue
- COMPACT: The Bosch CRS180B’s compact size makes it easier to get into tight spaces where other reciprocating saws won’t fit. A lightweight tool means less fatigue and this saw delivers the best power-to-weight ratio in its class.
- Compact size makes it easier to get into tight spaces
- Lightweight tool equals less fatigue
- 2-speed allows you to adjust to the material your up against
- Lock-Jaw blade holder is the easiest blade change system
- 1 1/8″ stroke allows for more material to be removed per stroke
7. 2-Pack Replacement Bosch 18v Battery (1300mAh,NiCd) + Universal Charger for Bosch Power Tool Battery and Charger – Compatible with Bosch BAT181, Bosch 52318, Bosch BAT026, Bosch 33618, Bosch 13618
- Replacement 18v Battery and Charger for Bosch- Compatible with Bosch BAT181, Bosch 52318, Bosch BAT026, Bosch 33618, Bosch 13618, Bosch BAT025, Bosch 23618, Bosch GKS 18 V, Bosch 3918, Bosch 3918B, Bosch 52318B, Bosch 53518, Bosch GDR 18 V, Bosch GDS 18 V, Bosch GDS 18 V-HT, Bosch GHO 18 V, Bosch 33618-2G, Bosch GLI 18 V, Bosch GSA 18 VE, Bosch GSB 18 VE-2, Bosch GSR 18 VE-2, Bosch GST 18 V, Bosch PSB 18 VE 2, Bosch 35618, Bosch 2607335688, Bosch BAT180, Bosch 13618-2G, Bosch 15618, Bosch 1644
- Replacement for Bosch 18V Power Tool Batteries
- Quantity: 2 Batteries, 1 Charger, One Year Warranty
- Capacity: 1300mAh, Upstart Battery Brand
- Universal charger for Bosch 7.V to 24V NICD and NIMH battery. Will not charge Bosch Lithium-Ion batteries. On Sale for a Limited Time!
Don’t settle for generics with no real warranty or pay crazy prices for expensive original parts. Buy a brand you can trust. Choose UpStart Battery and get a factory warranty and the most trusted name in America for replacement parts.
Battery Specifications: Bosch
Output Volts: 18v
Warranty: One Year
Brand: UpStart Battery
Charger Specifications: Bosch
100-240V autosensing for world wide use
CE and UL Approved
Overcharge prevention circuitry
One Year Warranty
Brand: UpStart Battery
This Product works in or replaces the following OEM model numbers:
2 607 335 266
2 607 335 536
2 607 335 680
2 607 335 688
2 607 335 696
GDR 18 V
GDS 18 V
GDS 18 V-HT
GHO 18 V
GKS 18 V
GLI 18 V
GSA 18 VE
GSB 18 VE-2
GSR 18 V
GSR 18 VE-2
GST 18 V
PSB 18 VE 2
8. Bosch Power Tools Drill Kit – PS31-2A – 12-Volt, 3/8", Two Speed Driver, Cordless Drill Set – Includes Two Lithium Ion Batteries, 12V Charger, Screwdriver Bits, Contractor Bag – Ideal For Electrician
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE-TO-SIZE RATIO: Our cordless drill, PS31-2A, has professional-grade power at an incredibly light weight – just over two pounds. This performance-to-weight ratio makes this tool a great solution for electricians, plumbers or contractors who do a great deal of over-the-head drilling or driving. It is rated at 265 in.-lbs. of torque, meaning this small-but-mighty unit can be the primary go-to tool for the most professional screwdriving, removal or drilling applications.
- ELECTRICIAN POWER TOOLS DRILL KIT: Our drill kit, PS31-2A, includes 12-Volt, 3/8″, Two Speed Driver (0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM), Cordless Drill Set with Two Lithium Ion Batteries, 12V Charger, Screwdriver Bits, and Contractor Bag. Ideal for screw-driving, screw removal, drilling applications, overhead drilling, and contractors. Make precise torque adjustments for accurate screwdriving, drilling with ease. Perfect for a mechanical technician, plumber, DIY projects, and overall professional use.
- CORDLESS DRILL THAT IS LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE: Each drill is lightweight, cordless, and powerful. It measures seven-inches in length and weighs 2.14-pounds. This professional-grade power and incredibly lightweight drill kit are great for hard-to-reach areas and overhead tasks. Experience integrated LED lights for improved visibility in dark corners and low-light areas. This tool measures seven-inches in length and weighs 2.14-pounds.
- POWER TOOLS AND RESILIENT CHASSIS: Built with Durashield housing, the PS31-2A can handle any conditions. Including a professional jobsite or a dedicated driver in the backyard shed. Durashield is an ABS, nylon composite that delivers tough flexibility. Tested to withstand repeated 12-foot drops, unlike conventional plastic housing. The tool also features a newly developed 3/8″ single-sleeve, three-jaw chuck that is useful for 90 percent of all applications.
- DRILL SET EASY RETURNS: Bosch manufactures and promotes premium quality power tools and products for wood working projects, trim carpentry, fine wood worker, carpenters, men, women, and adults. We are a global, provider that delivers the best in quality, function, style while providing excellent customer service. We stand by our products and we’ll refund the purchase within 30-days on quality-related issues along with our 1-year warranty.
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tools collection with our 12-Volt, 3/8” Inch, Two Speed Driver, Cordless Drill Set. Experience our premium performance-to-size ratio or power to weight ratio, which allows for accuracy and precision. Perfect for a mechanical technician, plumber, electrician, DIY projects, and overall professional use.
Our cordless drill, PS31-2A, has professional-grade power at an incredibly light weight – just over two pounds. This performance-to-weight ratio makes this tool a great solution for electricians, plumbers or contractors who do a great deal of over-the-head drilling or driving. It is rated at 265 in.-lbs. of torque, meaning this small-but-mighty unit can be the primary go-to tool for the most professional screwdriving, removal or drilling applications.
The drill kit includes one (1) 12V 3/8″ Power Drill, two (2) 12V lithium ion batteries, one (1) 12V charger, two (2) screwdriver bits, and one (1) contractor bag. Perfect for screw-driving, screw removal, drilling applications, overhead drilling, and contractors.
This drill set driver combo has two speeds: 0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM and 20+1 clutch settings, which allows users to make precise torque adjustments for accurate screwdriving and drilling.
Each drill is lightweight, cordless, and powerful. This professional-grade power and incredibly lightweight drill kit are great for hard-to-reach areas and overhead tasks. Experience integrated LED lights for improved visibility in dark corners and low-light areas.
The streamlined drill fits into tight workspaces, with a seven (7) inch head length. The short length combined with manageable two (2)-pound body makes easy packing and jobs in tight spaces – especially overhead.
Two speeds and a 3/8-inch chuck accommodate 90 percent of common applications. View larger .
Compact design ideal for working overhead and in tight spaces. View larger .
Compact, Powerful, and Versatile
The drill/driver features a compact, lightweight build with a 7-inch head length and 2-pound body, making it the lightest weight in it’s class. This streamlined design makes the drill small enough to fit into tight areas, and well-suited for continuous overhead work. This drill/driver also features a 3/8-inch single sleeve chuck,
Two Speeds with 20+1 Torque Adjustment
Versatile and easy to handle, the drill/driver has a 3/8-inch sleeveless chuck that will accommodate 90-percent of common applications. With 265 inches-per-pounds of torque, two speeds (0-350 RPM and 0-1,300 RPM), and 20+1 torque settings, you can make precise torque adjustments for accurate screwdriving and drilling. Enjoy the ability to use the soft grip of the tool so that you can optimize your grip while drilling.
LED Light for Improved Visibility
With this small drill/driver you can work anywhere, anytime. An integrated LED illuminates dark corners and low-light areas so your visibility is never compromised. In addition to providing illumination, this drill driver is also trademarked with Bosch’s Electronic Cell Protection (EPC), which extends the run time and life of the tool.
The fuel gauge is conveniently located on the side of the tool for easy battery management. Bosch has invented a drill/driver that is 22-percent more compact, has 25-percent more torque, and can perform at speeds up to 15-percent faster than ever before.
Bigger Power, Smaller Package
The PS31-2A drill/driver is 22-percent more compact, has 25-percent more max torque, and is 15-percent faster. With the fuel gauge located on the side of the tool, you will easily be able to monitor the life of the tool. The first gear RPM ranges from 0 to 350. The second gear of RPM ranges from 0 to 1,300. The max torque is 265-inches-per-pounds. This tool measures 7-inches in length and weighs 2.14-pounds.
The Bosch 12-volt max drill/driver is backed by Bosch’s ProVantage warranty. The first year is a tool replacement guarantee, and the second and third year include the free tool repair pledge. The tool will be under warranty for three years and the batteries for two years.
What’s in the Box
The PS31-2A includes one drill/driver, two batteries, a charger, and carrying case.
9. Bosch 18V Angle Grinder, 4-1/2 In. GWS18V-45
- LONGEVITY: The Bosch GWS18V-45 18V Angle Grinder delivers all-day grinding and cutting power. It’s designed for a longer tool life with Bosch’s Electronic Cell Protection and Electronic Motor Protection.
- POWER: The grinder includes a powerful four-brush motor design with 0-10,000 no-load rpm to handle the toughest cutting and grinding jobs.
- CONTROL: The tool features a two-position Vibration Control side handle, for comfortable control, less user fatigue and smoother grinding.
- SECURE: For user protection, this cordless grinder was engineered with a tool-less quick-change, burst-resistant wheel guard and restart protection to avoid accidental startup.
- PRECISION: The Bosch GWS18V-45 18V Angle Grinder provides outstanding cutting ability and is optimized for metal applications.
The Bosch GWS18V-45 18-Volt 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder is an ideal portable cordless grinder for electricians, plumbers and others who need professional power. With its four-brush motor design and optimized gear structure, it provides a 0-10,000 no-load rpm, to handle cutting and grinding applications. It features a two-position Vibration Control side handle for better handling and less operator fatigue. It is designed for long tool life, with Bosch’s Electronic Cell Protection and Electronic Motor Protection, optimized brush design. For user protection, this cordless grinder was engineered with a tool-less quick-change, burst-resistant wheel guard and restart protection to avoid accidental startup.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bosch 18 Volt Power Tools for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!