Nowadays, there are so many products of best single cup coffee maker travel mug in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for best single cup coffee maker travel mug in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings best single cup coffee maker travel mug which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
846 reviews analysed
1. Casara Single Cup Coffee Maker- with 14 oz. Double-wall Stainless Steel Travel Mug and Reusable Filter- Personal Coffee Maker with programmable timer and LCD display,3 in 1 Single Serve Coffee maker
- FRESHLY BREWED COFFEE ON THE GO – This fantastic Casara Coffee Maker TO GO is the perfect way to enjoy a fresh cup of your favorite filtered coffee or tea every day! It comes with a 14oz double wall Food Grade Stainless Steel travel mug and a secure easy-drink slider lid- Ideal for work, commuting and days out, the Casara personal filter coffee machine sends you on your way with a hot, fresh cup of your favorite filter coffee!
- YOUR PERSONL COFFEE MAKER – Allowing for various coffee grind types, the Casara Coffee maker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Folgers, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength pleasing to their taste.
- CONVENIENT – The single cup coffee maker comes with Illuminated LCD display with programmable 24-hour time, you can make a preset for brewing coffee in anytime. Simply fill the 14oz water tank, pop your favourite ground coffee into the washable permanent filter (removing the need for paper filters) and press the power on switch. After few minutes the single brewer will dispense your delicious hot coffee into the mug, ready for you to simply grab and go.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Drip coffee maker includes permanent reusable mesh filter that eliminates the need for paper filters and capsule, meaning less waste and less strain on your wallet.
- COMPACT DESIGN – the coffee machine has a sleek and stylish design, it is the perfect size for tight counter spaces or tiny cubicles in the workplace and can be easily transported from one location to the next. The travel mug will fit most car cup holders and will soon be your best friend on morning commutes.
2. AdirChef Grab N’ Go Personal Coffee Maker with 15 oz. Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel
- ECO-FRIENDLY. Equipped with a permanent filter, this environmentally-friendly coffee maker allows you to cut out waste and save money. Eliminating the use of paper filters, you no longer need to spend money buying them or filling up your garbage can when you need to dispose of them.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN. Sized just right, the travel mug will fit into most cup holders and drink vessels. This is ideal for those who enjoy taking a hot cup of coffee with them on their way to work, run errands or drop the kids off at school. The mug is well insulated to keep your coffee warm for an extended period of time, perfect for those who have a long commute in the morning.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Made using high-quality, durable plastic, you can enjoy a personal cup of coffee from this coffee maker every morning for years to come. It brews directly into the 15-ounce stainless steel travel mug and once the cup is full, the maker automatically shuts off to save power.
- PORTABLE APPLIANCE. Small and lightweight, this unit is the perfect size for tight counter spaces or tiny cubicles in the workplace and can be easily transported from one location to the next. In addition, the mug is equipped with a comfort grip Band and is tapered to fit most vehicle cup holders. If you prefer to set up the appliance in your kitchen permanently, you can just grab the mug and take your coffee to go.
- COMES COMPLETE WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED. The personal coffee maker comes complete with a travel mug, lid, internal filter and holding basket. All you need to do is set it up, plug it in and begin brewing your personal cup of coffee any time you want.
AdirChef Grab N’ Go Personal Coffee Maker with 15 oz. Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel
3. Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker, Black
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, Perfect for small spaces.
- One cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew.
- Fast & fresh brewed: Coffee made in minutes.
- Cord storage: for easy transport and tidy countertops.
- Your perfect amount: brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Travel mug friendly: removable drip tray accommodates Travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Energy efficient: auto off feature turns off your Coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save Energy.
- Compatible with the my K-Cup universal reusable coffee filter: brew your own ground Coffee (sold separately).
- Included in the box: Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker.
The new Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. With a single cup reservoir and cord storage, The k-mini Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
4. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
5. Hamilton Beach (49974) Single Serve Coffee Maker, Compatible with pod Packs and Ground Coffee, Flexbrew, Black
- BREW WITH OR WITHOUT POD PACKS. Brew up to 10 oz. with a pod pack, or up to a 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. Pack holder and grounds basket are included.
- JUST LOWER LID AND BREW. Whether it’s a pod pack or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew.
- EASY-VIEW Water WINDOW. Visible from front and side. Dimensions (inches)- 13.07 H x 6 W x 9.92 D
- FITS A VARIETY OF MUGS. Use the adjustable cup rest to not only fit your favorite mug in just right, but to also hold pod packs or the brew basket.
- EASY TO CLEAN. The pack-piercing tool removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging that can sometimes occur with frequent use.
6. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
7. Black & Decker DCM18S Coffeemaker 1 Black/Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel, Plastic
- Personal Coffeemaker – This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug
- Permanent Grounds Filter – No need to buy wasteful paper filters
- Automatic Shutoff – The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing
- 15-oz. Travel Mug Included
- Space-Saving Design – small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique). Volts:120V/60Hz. Included Components: (1) Coffee Maker, (1) Travel Mug
The BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker is ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle! Your coffee brews directly into a 15-oz. stainless steel thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. The permanent grounds filter is compatible with coffee grounds and pre-packaged soft pods, and it’s easy to rinse clean in the sink. One-touch operation quickly delivers the morning coffee you need, with a compact design that’s perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Great for commuters, office professionals, and one-coffee-drinker households, this personal coffeemaker brews 15 ounces of coffee directly into a stainless-steel travel mug. The mug has a rubber handle for a safe grip and a lid to keep coffee hot. It’s tapered to a 2-1/2-inch-diameter bottom, so it fits most vehicle cup holders. The coffeemaker itself is designed for an on-the-go coffee drinker. It has a permanent filter–no messy disposable paper filters required–and shuts off automatically after brewing. The mug, filter, filter basket, and mug lid are dishwasher-safe, and the coffeemaker can also be used to heat water for tea, hot chocolate, and instant foods like oatmeal and soup. Made of gleaming black plastic, it measures 9-3/4 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 6 inches deep, and carries a one-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack Troubleshooting Steps: Brewing Coffee – 1.) Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water into the water reservoir. 2.) Place the permanent filter into the filter basket. Add ground coffee, (we recommend approximately 2 ½ tablespoons). Close the cover. 3.) Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener, cream or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the lid. Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the filter basket opening. 4.) Press the power switch and the power indicator light will illuminate. The coffeemaker and power indicator light turn off automatically when brewing is done. Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the unit before removing your travel mug. Note: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug than the amount of water added, as the grounds absorb some of the liquid.
8. Hamilton Beach 49969 Single-Serve Coffee Maker for Grounds and Pod Packs and Fits a Travel Mug
Have a piping hot cup of coffee in minutes with the Proctor Ilex Single-Serve Plus Coffee Maker. The flexible design makes it compatible with any single-serve pack, but it also gives you the option to use your favorite ground coffee. And the removable cup rest lets you brew up to 14 oz. into your own cup or travel mug.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Best Single Cup Coffee Maker Travel Mug for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!