Finding your suitable readers for alfa romeo pink outer lens and green inner lens is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for alfa romeo pink outer lens and green inner lens including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
950 reviews analysed
1. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras, 50mm on full-frame cameras
2. Sigma 16mm F/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E (402965)
Compatible with Sony E mount cameras perfect for nature & event photography large f/1.4 aperture for superb lowlight performance compact size makes it very portable fully accommodates fast Hybrid AF stepping motor for smooth AF during video shooting dust- and splash-proof design 16 elements in 13 groups 9.8-Inch minimum focusing distance.Bright prime functionality to experience photography at its best
3. Sony Alpha a7IIK Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-70mm Lens
- World’s first 5 axis in body image stabilization in a full frame camera
- Use your favorite lenses without blur from camera shake
- High 50 Mbps bit rate XAVC S21 format recording of Full HD movies
- Capture stunning images with full frame, 24.3MP resolution. Lens Compensation: Peripheral shading, chromatic aberration, distortion
- Fast hybrid AF with phase detection: 30 percent faster than a7
- Compatible with Sony’s E mount lenses, and others with adaptors
Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with APS-C, Auto Focus & 4K Video – ILCE 6300L Body with 3” LCD Screen & 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens – E Mount Compatible – Black.
From the Manufacturer
Full-frame Mirrorless Camera
Minimize blur in every shot with the world’s first in-body 5-axis image stabilization in a full-frame camera. Best of all, it works with your favorite lenses. With 24.3MP resolution, super-fast autofocus and a compact design, you’ll capture breathtaking imagery and video that is more stable than ever.
World’s first 5-axis in-body image stabilization in a full-frame camera.
Reduce blur caused by camera shake from five different directions—vertical, horizontal, pitch, yaw and roll—as opposed to only two in previous systems. The 5-axis image stabilizing system excels during video recording and even compensates for blur caused by the photographer walking or running. It’s a true marvel of engineering.
Use your favorite lenses with minimized blur from camera shake.
With image stabilization built it into the body of the camera itself, mounted lenses—even A-mount or non-Sony lenses using an adaptor 2—can utilize the 5-axis image stabilization for both still images and video. It even enhances lenses that already have optical image stabilization systems.
Full-frame, 24.3MP resolution.
Capture stunning images with 24.3MP resolution, a 35mm full-frame sensor, a normal sensor range of ISO 100–25600, and a sophisticated balance of high-resolving power, gradation and low noise. The BIONZ X image processor enables up to 5 fps high-speed continuous shooting and high-50Mb/s XAVC S video recording.
Fast hybrid AF with phase-detection – 30% faster than α7.
This fast hybrid autofocus system utilizes 117 phase-detection points and 25 contrast-detection points. Updated from the α7, this new autofocus algorithm improves subject-tracking performance and focusing speed by approximately 30%.
Utilizes Sony’s E-mount lens system.
Take advantage of the growing family of E-mount lenses, including G Series and ZEISS. The E-mount lens system is particularly well-suited for video shooting, with a variety of models containing “movie-friendly” features like smooth focusing, powered zoom control and silent iris/aperture control.
High contrast, 2.4-million dot OLED EVF for eye-level framing.
View every scene in rich detail with the XGA OLED Tru-Finder, which features OLED improvements and 3-lens optical system. The viewfinder faithfully displays what will appear in your recording, including the effects of your camera settings, so you can accurately monitor the results. You’ll enjoy rich tonal gradations and high-end features like 100% frame coverage, a wide viewing angle, and more.
Record Full HD in XAVC S format up to 50Mb/s.
The α7II adopts the high bitrate, workflow-friendly XAVC S recording format in addition to AVCHD and MP4 codecs. XAVC S format allows for Full HD recording at a data rate of 50 mbps with lower compression for improved video quality. The α7II can record Full HD (1920×1080) at frame rates of 60p, 60i, 30p and 24p directly to a compatible memory card. Video modes can be changed from full-frame to APS-C (super 35mm equivalent) if desired, and in this crop mode, the camera can support high frame rate 120fps shooting at standard HD resolution (1280 x 720p), creating a 5x slow-motion effect.
3 LCD screen tilts up and down for easy high and low-angle framing.
The tiltable 3” (1,229k dots) Xtra Fine LCD Display makes it easy to photograph over crowds, or low to capture pets eye-to-eye by swinging up approx. 90° and down approx. 45°. Easily scroll through menus and preview life thanks to WhiteMagic technology that dramatically increases visibility in bright daylight. The large display delivers brilliant-quality still images and movies while enabling easy focusing operation.
Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi/NFC.
Connectivity with smartphones for One-touch sharing/One-touch remote has been simplified with Wi-Fi/NFC control. In addition to Wi-Fi support for connecting to smartphones, α7II also supports NFC (near field communication) providing “one-touch connection” convenience when transferring images to Android smartphones and tablets with NFC. Simply touch devices to connect.
Tether your camera to a PC for Remote Camera Control.
Remote Camera Control allows you to control your α7II from your PC and transfer files using a USB cable. Feature control has also been updated to include video capture control.
Personalize your camera with PlayMemories Camera Apps.
Add new features to your α7II with PlayMemories Camera Apps. Find apps to fit your shooting style – with everything from portraits, detailed close-ups, sports, time lapse, motion shot and more. Use apps that shoot, share and save photos to your smartphone using Wi-Fi, making it easy to post photos directly to Facebook or backup images to the cloud without connecting to a computer.
Designed for a pro-workflow with Picture Profile, S-Log2 and time code.
The α7II is equipped with S-Log2 gamma. Common to Sony’s range of professional video cameras, S-Log2 expands the dynamic range by up to 1300% to minimize clipped highlights and loss of detail in shadows. The α7II include a picture profile that can adjust settings like gamma, black, level and color adjustment, and can be saved for use in a multi-camera shoot. It also has Full HD base band HDMI output, time code/user bit for easier editing, synchronous recording feature with compatible devices, various marker and zebra displays on both the LCD screen and viewfinder.
Compatible with professional microphone systems.
The α7II has a Multi-terminal interface shoe that is compatible with Sony’s XLR Adaptor Microphone Kits (XLR-K1M and XLR-K2M), allowing you to use professional microphone systems during recording.
2014 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Sony, BIONZ X, Exmor, InfoLITHIUM, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, the Memory Stick logo, PlayMemories Home, PlayMemories Mobile, PlayMemories Camera Apps, PlayMemories Online, Remote Commander, SteadyShot, SteadyShot INSIDE, Smile Shutter, Stamina, Theatre Sync, Sweep Panorama, Xtra Fine LCD and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony. AVCHD is a trademark of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation. Microsoft, Windows is a trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Mac OS and iMovie are trademarks of Apple Computers, Inc. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
Noise Reduction : Long exposure NR: On/Off, available at shutter speeds longer than 1 sec., High ISO NR: Normal/Low/Off selectable
4. Phone Camera Lens,TODI 4K HD 2 in 1 120° Wide Angle Lens, 20X Macro Lens,Clip-On Phone Lens Compatible iPhone,Samsung, Most Andriod Phones No Distortion
- ✔️ Superior Quality Design : Differed from normal spherical lens on the market,our phone camera lens adopted with world advanced Aspherical lens to minimizes lens glare, reflection and ghosting for superb clarity,which can eliminates the spherical aberration and barrel distortion,providing you an experience of DSLR quality performance and capture dramatic scenery like beaches, skylines or landscapes.
- ✔️ 4K HD Wide Angle Lens : Shoot stunning photos of people, pets, travel scenery, landscapes, architecture, selfies and more. NO DARK CORNERS (vignetting) like cheaper lenses. Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum and premium optical glass for durability and clarity. Multi-element, coated glass lenses minimize ghosting, reflections, lens flare, and other artifacts. Mirrorless camera lenses ideal for hobbyists and photography pros alike.
- ✔️ Super Macro Lens : Magnify Nearby Subjects For Breathtaking, Super Close-up Photos, Capture all the intricacies and details with precision-focus for razor crisp macro photos every time. (For best results, position macro lens approximately 1/2 inch from subject.) fasten your lenses to your cell phone when you’re in action mode, framing your next perfect shot.（Metal texture design clips for added stability.）
- ✔️ Universal Compatibility & Use Guide : Universal detachable clamps design for easy install,remove and storage, the wide angle and macro lenses are screwed together when you receive them.To use the wide angle, simply attach both lenses together. To use the macro lens, simply unscrew the wide angle lens.The phone lens kit can fit most popular types and models of smartphones and tablets, including iPhone X,8,7,6s,6 plus,Samsung Galaxy S8, S7, S7 Edge, iPad,etc.
- ✔️ Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed : 45 Days Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty. Please clean the camera lens before using them and put on the covers when finish taking photos to get a clearer picture for the next time. If you have any problems,please feel free to contact us,we will give you a satisfactory reply within 24 hours.
100% Custoomer Satisfaction Guarantee
One Year Warranty.If you have any question, pls contact us
You can use this lens kit with almost smartphone.
1. Aspherical 110°Wide Angle Lens brings you Distortion free images.
2. Great performance for clearer shot in low light.
3. Great for aberration correction for crisp & colorful photo.
4. This mobile lens can automatically switch from wide angle lens to macro lens itself. No need to unscrew the wide camera lens first to access the macro lens.
5. Made by Schott AG Optics to ensure high picture quality ( > 99% high-spectral transmission rate)
Wide Angle lens:
✔️ Angle: 110 degree
✔️ Magnification: 0.6X
✔️ Magnification: 15X
✔️ Shooting distance: 1.18” to 2.36”
✔️ Max Diameter: 35mm
✔️ When use macro lens, please unscrew the wide angle lens first.
✔️ If you’d like to use the wide angle lens, please attach the macro lens together to get funny pictures.
✔️ Please wipe clean all lenses before using
✔️ For dual camera phone, aim at the main lens
✔️ Please remove phone case for taking better photos
✔️ Please aim the lens at the center of your phone lens
✔️ Please keep in 2-6cm to the subject when using Macro Lens
✔️ The phone camera lens won’t change the original pixels of your phone
5. Sony – E 50mm F1.8 OSS Portrait Lens (SEL50F18/B)
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm and filter diameter (mm) is 49 mm
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32°
- “Compact, lightweight mid-range telephoto prime with elegant aluminum alloy exterior.Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded”
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH116), Lens front cap, Lens rear cap
The built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system provides a 4-stop (approx.) shutter speed advantage, making it significantly easier to achieve crisp, blur-free images and video.
From the Manufacturer
E 50mm F1.8 OSS Prime Lens
This 50mm mid range telephoto lens offers a focal length that is perfect for portraiture and a range of other subjects, a bright F1.8 maximum aperture, Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization and impressive image quality, all in a surprisingly compact and lightweight package. Add responsive, quiet autofocus and aperture operation, and you have a lens that is ideally suited to shooting movies as well as stills.
When changing your aperture to defocus the background, the light sources appear blurred. This ‘bokeh’ effect of the blurred background can be enhanced with circular aperture blades used in this lens. Conventional aperture blades have flat sides creating unappealing polygonal shaped defocussed points of light. α lenses overcome this problem through a unique design that keeps the aperture almost perfectly circular from its wide-open setting to when it is closed by 2 stops. Smoother, more natural defocusing can be obtained as a result.
Lens-based optical image stabilization
Gyro sensors built into the lens detect even the slightest movement, and the stabilization lens is precisely shifted to counteract any image blur that might occur. The use of precision, quiet linear motors and technology inherited from high-end Sony professional camcorders results in exceptionally quiet, effective image stabilization that contributes to high-quality movies as well as stills.
Only the middle groups of the optical system move to achieve focus, so the overall length of the lens does not change. Other important benefits include fast autofocusing and a short minimum focusing distance. Also, the filter thread at the front of the lens does not rotate, which is convenient if you’re using a polarizing filter.
2013 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographic and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Sony, BIONZ, BRAVIA, BRAVIA Sync, Cyber-shot, Exmor, InfoLITHIUM, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Duo, the Memory Stick logo, Optical SteadyShot, Remote Commander, Smile Shutter, Stamina, SteadyShot, Theatre Sync, TruBlack, and Xtra Fine LCD are trademarks of Sony. Microsoft, Windows, and Windows Vista are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Mac OS and iMovie are trademarks of Apple Computers, Inc. HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Moment – Anamorphic Lens for iPhone, Pixel, Samsung Galaxy and OnePlus Camera Phones
- The Moment Anamorphic Lens works with iPhone, Pixel, Galaxy and OnePlus Phones. Compatible with the new Iphone11 (cases coming to Amazon soon). This product includes a lens, lens cap, microfiber bag and a hex tool.
- This product REQUIRES you to purchase a Moment Case OR Battery Photo Case to attach the lens to your phone. Mounts over either lens on dual lens phones enabling nearly limitless creativity.
- The Anamorphic lens is the holy grail of filmmaking. Sweet horizontal flares and that wide screen, letterboxes look. It’s 1.33x design brings the organic look and character of 2:40:1. it’s like shooting a wider focal length in the horizontal direction and a longer focal length in the vertical. Works with the Moment Pro Camera App to de-squeeze the image when shoot video and photos.
- Moment makes the highest quality attachment lenses on the market. Made with aerospace grade metal and the same hand-polished glass used for high-end 4K film lenses.
- We backup our products with a lifetime warranty, great customer service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee with free shipping and returns. Ask us how to get set up with a Moment gear guide.
The Moment Anamorphic Lens is the holy grail of filmmaking. It makes your videos pop with yummy flares, that wide screen look, and true black bars on top and bottom. It makes video on your phone not look like cell phone footage…it looks like a movie. Designed with our premium glass, you get edge-to-edge clarity and true Anamorphic flare.
7. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras – Fixed
- 85mm standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras,Lens Type:Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85mm, Closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur
- weighs 15 ounces
- 85cm closest focusing distance
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long
- 1-year warranty. Refer User manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Lens not zoomable
8. Sony – FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F), Black
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects, 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for full-frame E-mount cameras, Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion, Metal mount adds solid durability as well as a sophisticated feel, Fast DC motor focus actuator system drives all lens groups
- 75mm (35mm equivalent) focal length with APS-C sensor. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32 degree
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH146), Lens front cap (ALC-F49S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM)
This 50mm Full-frame E-mount Fast Prime Lens offers a focal length that is perfect for portraiture and a range of other subjects. A bright F1.8 maximum aperture, 7-blade circular aperture and aspherical element deliver impressive image quality with beautifully defocused background bokeh, all in a surprisingly compact and lightweight package. Minimum focus distance is 1.48 feet. Maximum magnification is 0.14x. When using a flash always remove the lens hood and shoot at least 3.3 feet away from your subject
9. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)
EF-S 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6 IS STM
Designed for high-quality still image and video capture while being compact and lightweight, the new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens features the optics, AF and image stabilization necessary for shooting in any number of situations. For brilliant image quality it has one high-precision aspheric lens to reduce chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range. It features optimized lens coatings to ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare and a 7-blade circular aperture to ensure beautiful, soft backgrounds. For outstanding performance, the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens perfectly complements the Movie Servo AF feature found on select EOS Cameras with a compact six-group zoom system and a new stepping motor and focus mechanism to deliver smooth and quiet continuous AF during movie shooting. Still photography benefits from a high-speed CPU and an optimized AF algorithm. Full-time manual focus is available in AF mode and the front element does not rotate during focus, perfect for use with polarizing filters. Handheld photography is enhanced by the lens’ Optical Image Stabilizer system, offering the equivalent of four stops of compensation. Compact and highly versatile, it is the ideal lens to carry anywhere.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 18–55mm 1:3.5–5.6
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 74°20′ – 27°50′
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.82 ft. / 0.25m
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.7 x 3.0 inches, approx. 7.2 oz. / 69.0 x 75.2mm, approx. 205g
10. YONGNUO YN EF 50mm f/1.8 AF Lens YN50 Aperture Auto Focus for Nikon Cameras as AF-S 50mm 1.8G with EACHSHOT Cleaning Cloth
View-angle Coverate Diagonal: 46 Degree
View-angle Coverate Vertical: 27 Degree
View-angle Coverate Horizontal: 40 Degree
Lens Structure: 5 sets, 6 pieces
Minimum Aperture: F/16
Minimum Focusing Distance 0.45m
Maximum Magnification and Sight Range: 0.15X / 160x240mm ( when the distance is 0.45m )
Filter Diameter / Auantity Available 58mm / 1
Maximum Diameter and Length 74*60mm
Weight: about 203g
Setting Focus Mode
In order to shoot in Auto Focus (AF) mode, please set the focus mode switch as AF.
In order to shoot in Manual Focus (MF) mode, please set the focus mode switch as MF and rotate the focusing ring to focus.
Depth of Field
The depth of field indicator on the lens indicates the general depth of field.
If the camera supports depth of field preview (the aperture reduces) function, the depth of field can be previewed from the view finder.
1.Manual focus has been adjusted to most clear but the image is till vague. Please tear the protective film before using; Please clean fingerprints and dirt on both ends of glasses.
2.Photos out of focus when using AF. Parts of high-end cameras supports focus fine-tuning function, please check if the fine-tuning value is set to 0.
3.When set as AF, the lens out of focus when half pressing. Please check if your camera is set to AF.
EACHSHOT Cleaning Cloth: Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches,streaks or marks.Safe for all surfaces and lenses.
1 x Lens
1 x Front and Rear Lens Cap
1 x Manual
1 x EACHSHOT Cleaning Cloth
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Alfa Romeo Pink Outer Lens And Green Inner Lens for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!