We spent many hours on research to finding alfa romeo gtv6 rear brake calipers, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best alfa romeo gtv6 rear brake calipers, you should not miss this article. alfa romeo gtv6 rear brake calipers coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 6 alfa romeo gtv6 rear brake calipers by our suggestions
872 reviews analysed
1. Wagner ThermoQuiet QC465A Ceramic Disc Pad Set With Installation Hardware, Front
- QUIETER OPERATION — Application-specific design and a unique laser-shaped friction spreads out heat, sound and vibration to reduce noise opportunities
- LONG LIFE — Superior formulation design dissipates heat for long-lasting friction performance and reduced brake fade
- CLEANER WHEELS — Proprietary formulation provides superior braking performance and reduced rotor wear, helping to cut down on brake dust
- ONE-PIECE DESIGN — IMI technology integrates friction material, backing plate and insulator into the brake pad for select applications
- HARDWARE INCLUDED — Premium stainless-steel hardware included for select applications
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE — Brake pads available for most vehicles on the road
Wagner ThermoQuiet brake pads feature Wagner OE21 low copper technology, setting new benchmarks for our ceramic brake pad performance.
2. Centric 120.40068 Premium Brake Rotor
- Black E-coating for long lasting corrosion protection
- Double Disc Ground for quieter and smoother stops
- Machined finish for a cleaner looking part
- Center Split core castings for proper heat transfer
- High Carbon Rotors feature advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces the possibility of pad squeal especially with higher friction
3. Genuine Toyota 04465-04070 Disc Brake Pad Kit, Front
Genuine Toyota Front Disc Brake Pad Kit
4. Power Stop (S4754) Performance Calipers, Rear
- Calipers bolt directly in place of the stock calipers
- New premium boots and seals are used, along with high-temperature silicone lubricant on the caliper pins for long life
- Treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating
- They look and perform great behind stock or custom wheels
- Premium abutment clips are included where applicable
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers are made specifically with the enthusiast in mind. These calipers bolt directly in place of the stock calipers, and they look and perform great behind stock or custom wheels. The Caliper and the Bracket are remanufactured in our Chicago, IL facility and treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating. All new premium boots and seals are used, along with high-temperature silicone lubricant on the caliper pins for long life. Premium abutment clips are included where applicable. Included: Pair of Calipers.
5. Power Stop KC1890A-36 Rear Z36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit with Calipers
- Proprietary carbon-fiber ceramic materials enhance the strength of a typical ceramic brake pad compound to handle heavier loads
- Low dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Drilled and Slotted brake rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust
- The red powder coated brake calipers are coated with easy to clean powder coating helps to resist rust and corrosion and extends the life of calipers
- Fitment: Ford Excursion 2005-2000
- F-250 Super Duty 2004-2000
- F-350 Super Duty 2004-2000
The Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Performance brake kit provides the superior stopping power demanded by those who tow boats, haul loads, tackle mountains, lift trucks, and play in the harshest conditions. The brake rotors are drilled to keep temperatures down during extreme braking and slotted to sweep away any debris for constant pad contact. Combined with our Z36 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic performance friction formulation, you can confidently push your rig to the limit and look good doing it with red powder brake calipers.
6. Centric 120.40046 Premium Brake Rotor Front
Centric premium rotors utilize an Electro coating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting. Phosphate finishes utilized by other manufacturers provide only minimal protection from the elements; these finishes are generally only effective for the shipping and storage portion of a rotor’s life. The addition of heat and moisture eliminates the effectiveness of phosphate finishes resulting in immediate corrosion once installed in the vehicle.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Alfa Romeo Gtv6 Rear Brake Calipers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!