We spent many hours on research to finding 3″ pvc ball valve, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 3″ pvc ball valve, you should not miss this article. 3″ pvc ball valve coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 3″ pvc ball valve by our suggestions
610 reviews analysed
1. EZ-FLO 20123 slip ball valve pvc, 3", White
- CONNECTION: This ball valve has a 3″ slip connection
- CONSTRUCTION: This PVC ball valve has a one-piece body construction with a red handle
- FEATURES: This valve has a 1/4 Turn operation – standard port
- MAXIMUM PRESSURE: The maximum working pressure is 150 PSI
- USE: This valve is for use on water lines up to 140 Degrees
2. IrrigationKing RKBV3O Double Union PVC Ball Valve Slip/Weld, 3"
3. HYDROSEAL Kaplan 3" PVC True Union Ball Valve with Full Port, ASTM F1970, EPDM O-Rings and Reversible PTFE Seats, Rated at 200 PSI @73F, Gray, 3 inch Socket
- APPLICATION – Commercial plumbing, aquariums, reef tank, irrigation, swimming pools, water parks and OEM applications
- CONSTRUCTION – SOCKET (GLUE ON ONLY), 2 EPDM O-rings and 2 PTFE seats for long-lasting, superior performance
- FULL PORT – Full flow fluid handling characteristics for long-lasting, superior performance in the field.
- ACTUATOR – Ready for actuator assembly
- EASE OF USE – Quarter turn operation for long-lasting, superior performance in the field.
4. Valterra 7301 ABS Gate Valve, Black, 3" Slip
Unrestricted flow, simple push/pull operation, ideal for quick shut-off.
5. Valterra 700-20 PVC Ball Valve, White, 2" Slip
- Schedule 40 PVC construction for strength and resistance to corrosion and mild chemicals
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 150 ps
- Inline valve for connecting two pipes going in the same direction
- 2″ female slip connections
- Suitable for residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural use
6. Valterra 6301M PVC Gate Valve, Black, 3" Slip w/Metal Handle
7. Sharkbite 24623LF Garden Valve, 3/4" x 3/4"
- The Sharkbite push-to-connect garden valve is compatible with any combination of Copper, pex, CPVC or pe-rt pipes and requires no solder, glue, unions or additional tools to connect
- This multi turn valve allows for the regulation of water flow and features a durable forged body for strength
- The valve comes with an integrated mounting flange to secure it to the desired mounting surface
8. Banjo V200 Polypropylene Ball Valve, Three Piece, Standard Port, 2" NPT Female
This Banjo V200 ball valve is made of polypropylene for chemical resistance and less weight than if made from metal and has a standard port flow for a smaller valve size. This three-piece construction inline valve has a lever handle for manual on/off control and 2″ female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two male threaded pipe fittings going in the same direction. It has PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) seats for resistance to chemicals, moisture, and high temperatures and is rated to 150 pounds per square inch (psi) with a maximum operating temperature of 150 degrees F. This full port ball valve is suitable for use in fluid handling applications.
Ball valves use a spherical disc to control the flow between pipes, tubes, or hoses. Flow is allowed when the hole that pierces the ball-shaped disc is in line with the inlet and outlet of the valve and is blocked when the ball is horizontally swiveled 90 degrees, so that the hole of the ball is perpendicular to the opening of the valve. Ball valves can be referred to as full port or reduced port (also known as regular or standard port) depending on the inner diameter or the valve. A ball valve is full port if the hole of the ball is the same size as the inner diameter of the connecting pipeline (resulting in lower friction) and termed reduced port if the hole of the valve is one pipe size smaller than the pipe, resulting in less flow through the valve than through the shaft of the pipe. Ball valves may have a handle or lever that aligns with the ball’s position (open or closed) for manual operation. They are primarily used in air, gas, liquid, and steam applications.
Banjo manufactures valves, couplings, pumps, pipe and hose fittings, and other fluid handling products for industrial applications. The company, founded in 1995, is headquartered in Crawfordsville, IN.
9. Studor 20346 Redi Vent, Standard, White
Compact design for tight applications Vents up to 6 DFU’s Unique patented ball valve sealing assembly Solvent welds to 1-1/2″ or 2″ pipe size Limited lifetime warranty for replacement of defective valves Listed to NSF-14 and ASSE 1051 standards Warnock Hershey Listed
10. SHMONO 3/4” Inline PVC Ball Valve, Compact Single Handle Water Shut-Off Valves, Female Thread x Female Thread [Available 1/2”,1”,1.25”,1.5”,2”]
SHMONO valve, committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service, with the highest value for money in the valves industry.
Our purpose is providing the highest quality shopping experience for customers.
Woking Pressure：PN16 @ 73F degree
1.Simple quick tightening joint ensure fast and safe connections.
2.Corrosion-free and rust-free.
3.High Working Pressure: 3/4″ PN16 @ 73F degree.
4.Low Torque, easy to operate.
5.Easy to install to and working with tank or soft tank.
6.Rapid 1/4-turn on/off control.
7.Durable PVC body and rugged PP handle.
*Water project in construction.
*Water treatment for swimming pool.
*Water project in pisciculture.
*Irrigation for agriculture.
How To Use:
First step, clear both end of the valve.
For screw type, there need to use teflon tape winding outer thread screw parts, then smooth twist in the threaded.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
We guarantee that the quality of our products will be checked before shipment.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 3 Pvc Ball Valve for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!