Nowadays, there are so many products of 20lb co2 tank kegerator in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 20lb co2 tank kegerator in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 20lb co2 tank kegerator which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
880 reviews analysed
1. Keg Regulator, Kegerator Regulator, Beer Regulator, Co2 Tank Regulator, Beer Keg Regulator, Co2 Regulator Gauge with CGA-320 Inlet, 0-60 PSI Working Pressure, 0-3000 PSI Tank Pressure By MRbrew
- ????【No Leaks】The co2 regulator wears two tank washers to prevent leakage of the connection between the tank and the c02 regulator
- The relief valve on the keg regulator also has a food grade silicone washer to prevent leakage of the relief valve.
- ????【Maintains Consistent Pressure】The lock ring can be quickly locked without re-adjustment, And maintains steady Co2 pressure with no leaks. Sturdy durable dual gauge beer regulator features a multi-stage body that gives you more precise control when making small adjustments to the output pressure.
- ????【Easy to Adjust & Read】The kegerator regulator is easily adjustable by hand, Making adjustment effortless even at freezing temperatures. Whether it’s a bar, camping or family gathering, this beer keg regulator is your best choice.
- ????【Relief Valve & Shut Off Valve】For added safety, The tap regulator has a manual pressure release valve that releases pressure at 55-65 PSI. There is also a shut off valve on the co2 pressure regulator that allows for instantly shutting off pressure to the keg without backing up your gas line and prevents backflow into the beer keg regulator.
- ????【Care-free Warranty】Please feel free to contact us if any problem, we would try our best to help you solve the problem. This MRbrew CO2 Keg Regulator Enjoys 45 Days Money-back, 18-month Worry-free Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support.
MRbrew Double Gauge CO2 Keg Regulator, which has been specially designed to provide maximum convenience and durability in busy commercial environments
like bars, tasting rooms, and restaurants.
✮ The MRbrew regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve.
✮ Both gauges feature an easy to read design.
✮ The top gauge lets you know how much Co2 Pressure is in the keg and displays 0-60 psi.
✮ The second gauge lets you know how much Co2 gas is left inside the Co2 Tank and features a 0-3000 display.
So you’ll never be caught off guard by an empty CO2 tank again.
✮ This brewery-grade regulator features a multi-stage body for more precise control when making small adjustments to the output pressure.
The first stage reduces the output pressure from the tank to a more manageable pressure, and the second stage fine tunes that pressure for output to the keg
Allowing adjustments to be optimized for the operational range of beer, wine, coffee or whatever you’re dispensing. A large adjustment knob allows you to make
quick and accurate adjustments by hand and turns effortlessly, even in freezing temperatures.
✅ The regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection
washer (and spare) and self resetting safety release valve.
✅ 5/16″ barbed output for use with 5/16″ ID hose
✅ Integral safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
✅ Large hand control makes it easy to adjust the presure inside keg
✅ Inlet nipple has a permanent thick nylon seal that eliminates one source of leaks, so you will not need to use a new fiber washer every time the tank is changed
✮Regulators are all pressure tested to assure reliability in the field
✮What You Get: MRbrew Keg Regulator, Welcome Guide, Our Worry-free 45 Days Money-back 18-month Warranty and Friendly Customer Service.
2. 5 lb Aluminum CO2 Air Tank
If you want to set up a draft dispensing system, you need a dependable CO2 tank to provide the appropriate amount of pressure for your lines. This CO2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy that is lighter than steel and doesn’t rust. Remember, the tank must be used in a fully upright position, so do not tilt it or lay it on its side. It’s easy to fill; just check out your local listings under “Gas,” or try local fire extinguisher supply or welding supply companies. *Please note: Due to Federal regulations, we cannot ship this tank filled. In other words, when you receive this tank it will be EMPTY.*. In stock and ready to ship. Features: Made of high quality aluminum with a brushed body and unpainted dome. Stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) Markings. . Specs: Dimensions: 5 1/4″D x 18″H. Tare Weight: 7.7 lb. Holds 5 lb of gas. Capacity: 6 – 8 half kegs. Service Pressure: 1800 PSI / 124 BAR. Test Pressure: 3000 PSI / 207 BAR. CGA 320 valve. Shipping: Tanks shipped EMPTY. We can not ship these, or any other tank filled.
3. MRbrew CGA-320 Keg Regulator, Quick Disconnect CO2 Kegerator Regulator with Pressure Adjustment Knob, Beer Regulator with Safety Manual Pressure Relief Valve, with 2 Swivel Nut & 1/4’’ & 5/16’’ Barbs
- 【1/4’’ QUICK DISCONNECT】MRbrew thread to barb keg beer regulator comes with 1/4” swivel nut, allows CO2 regulator to be used with 1/4″ and 5/16″ I.D size hoses, threaded setting makes disconnection between regulator and gas hoses a great breeze!
- 【EXCELLENT SEALING & ANTI-BACKFLOW】Durable thick nylon washer achieves quad—Ring inlet seal at connection between tank and regulator, perfectly avoids one leakage source, turning off ON/OFF valve avoids back-flow of beer, worry-free operation with MRbrew keg regulator!
- 【YOUR SAFETY, THE FIRST!】Integrated sintered bronze mesh inlet gas filter perfectly controls co2 gas flow, manual pressure release valve releases extra pressure at 45 PSI, help you get correct pressure reading, always keeps you safe when you operate regulator!
- 【DUAL GAUGE & STABLE PRESSURE】MRbrew upgraded regulator comes with dual pressure gauges, displays pressure clearly, easy to adjust and stabilize to the pressure you want by pressure adjustment knob, a well-built regulator for getting accurate pressure!
- 【100% LIFELONG IUUSES SOLVING FOR YOU】Each MRbrew keg regulator is backed by unbeatable, reliable, trusted product quality and customer service, please feel free to contact us if you are not satisfied, we will unconditionally solve for you!
4. New 50 lb Aluminum CO2 Cylinder with CGA320 Valve
Please Note: All aluminum CO2 cylinders are sourced from several manufacturers. As a result, the cylinder you receive may have a brushed dome or unfinished dome. We apologize, but we are unable to take special requests at this time.
5. Dual System 2 Stage CO2 Pressure Regulator For Draft Beer Regulators and Kombucha Set Ups. Connect 2 Systems to 1 Tank. CGA-320 Connection
- HEAVY DUTY WITH TRIPLE GAUGES: TerraBloom 2 Stage CO2 Pressure Regulator is a heavy duty unit made with triple gauges to accurately measure working pressure in 2 systems simultaneously and 1 gauge showing CO2 tank pressure.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: This CO2 Regulator fits all standard CO2 tanks with CGA-320 inlets. You can adjust the working pressure in both of your systems via a control knobs in the front. Gas Shut Off Valve for easy keg/tank swaps. Safety Pressure relieve valve/Chrome Shut Off Valve to prevent beer from backing up into the gas lines.
- EASY INSTALLATION: All you need to install this CO2 Pressure Regulator is an adjustable wrench. Each unit is supplied with 2 O-ring washers. Always place a washer between the lock-down nut and the tank to ensure a tight seal. Replace washers regularly.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Works with 15.5 Gallon Kegs, 5 Gallon Kegs, 1.75 Mini Kegs, Half Barrels and Quarter Barrel Units. Barbed Gas Outlet Fitting Allows easy connection to many gas line types.
- WARRANTY: TerraBloom 30-day money back guarantee. 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects.
TerraBloom 2 Stage CO2 Regulator is specifically designed for simultaneous use with 2 draft beer/kombucha setups (kegs or fermentation tanks). This CO2 regulator is equipped with 3 gauge displays: 1 for showing the working pressure in your 1st keg or fermentation tank, 1 for showing working pressure in your 2nd keg or fermentation tank, as well as 1 for showing the pressure in your CO2 tank. This regulator attaches to standard North American CO2 gas tanks with a male thread (standard CGA-320 connection). Red knobs on the regulator lets you adjust the working pressure without any additional tools in each individual kegs/fermentation tanks.
6. Taprite T752HP Two Product Dual Pressure Kegerator CO2 Regulator
- Large easy adjusting knob to increase or decrease delivery pressure
- Each regulator has a sentry shut-down safety built into the body that instantly protects the dispensing system in the unlikely event of regulator failure
- Outlet features shut-off with back flow check valve and 5/16″ I.D. hose barb nipple
- Permanent quad-ring seal on inlet nipple helps eliminate leaks, no need to use a fiber washer each time tanks are changed
- Blow-off is factory set at 55-65 psig
The TAPRITE ADVANTAGE Taprite regulators are built and tested in accordance with UL Standard 252 for compressed gas Regulators and UL 252A for compressed gas regulator accessories All Taprite regulator components and accessories are inspected by our Quality Department upon receipt in accordance with the requirements of MIL-STD-105E High CO volumetric flow provides continuity in product dispensing Polycarbonate bonnet will not chip, break, or fade 10 Micron Filter built in to keep contaminants out of regulator One repair kit for primary and secondary regulators. WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ONE OR MORE CHEMICALS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING.
7. Kegco KC LH-542-2 Dual Product Premium Pro Series Dual Gauge Co2 Beer Regulator, Chrome
This Pro Series dual-output double gauge regulator is loaded with high end features! If you plan on dispensing two separate kegs but do not need to have independent keg pressures, then this regulator will work for you. This regulator has a Y splitter with two independent shut off valves, so you can still run a single keg if you want to. The Pressure Adjustment Knob can be turned by hand so it does not require tools. It also features a pressure release valve so you can release pressure from the system at the regulator. This is great a great feature if you have a keg coupler that does not include a pressure release valve.
8. 5lb co2 Tank- New Aluminum Cylinder with CGA320 Valve
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ONE OR MORE CHEMICALS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING.
Aluminum Carbon Dioxide Cylinder with CGA 320 valve installed. Brushed aluminum body with plain dome (colors available), 5 LB capacity, 1800 PSI, DOT-3AL & TC-3ALM designed, high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, 5.25 inch diameter, 14.2 inch length, 1.125″ UNF inlet thread.
All cylinders are manufactured in accordance with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) 3AL and Transport Canada (TC) 3ALM requirements. Every cylinder is inspected and tested by a DOT and TC authorized independent inspection agency.
9. Kegco HL-62 Premium Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Draft Beer Regulator
- Durable commercial-grade draft beer CO2 regulator features a multi-stage body that gives you more precise control when making small adjustments to the output pressure
- The first stage reduces the output pressure from the tank to a more manageable pressure, and the second stage fine tunes that pressure for output to the keg
- This allows pressure adjustments to be optimized for the operational range – the large adjustment knob requires less than 360 degrees of rotation for the entire range, affording extreme precision of the output pressure
- Added benefits include less pressure to the gauges and knob, making adjustments effortless even at freezing temperatures and reducing stress on the gauges
- The shut-off valve makes it easy to instantly shut off pressure to the keg and includes a check valve that prevents backflow
Kegco’s new HL-62 Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator has been specially designed to deliver maximum convenience and durability in hectic commercial environments like bars, tasting rooms, and restaurants. This double gauge draft beer regulator has a gauge on top that measures CO2 pressure in the keg as well as a gauge on the side that indicates how much CO2 is left in the gas tank, so you’ll never again be caught off guard by an empty CO2 cylinder. Both gauges come equipped with rubber boots that help protect them from damage in the event of a fall, and a large pressure adjustment knob allows you to make quick and precise adjustments by hand. For added safety, this regulator also features an internal safety pressure relief valve that releases when the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG, a manual pressure release valve built into the regulator body, and a shut-off valve that makes it easy to quickly shut off pressure to the keg without backing up your beer line. This shut-off valve has a check valve that prevents backflow into the regulator.
10. FamYun Dual Gauge Co2 Draft Beer Dispensing Regulator – Primary High Pressure Double Gauge Mixed Gas Co2 Regulator CGA320
You can use this primary regulator on any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve.
CO2 tanks have a male thread (CGA-320); these regulators have a female thread.
This regulator features dual gauges to measure PSI as well as the volume of CO2 in the cylinder, indicating how much CO2 is left in the cylinder and when you should have it refilled.
The knob on the front is used to adjust the output pressure.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 20Lb Co2 Tank Kegerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!